GGT 213 is now known as GgT, made by Ninja Theory, and is much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Indignate']I've seen all of Keven Smith's Q&As. They're better than his movies.[/QUOTE]
They're certainly better than any of the comics he wrote after 2004.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They're certainly better than any of the comics he wrote after 2004.[/QUOTE]

Batman needs some Doritos cuz he's got the munchies like a motherfucker.

iho7dxwynu2dz62lxf.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']MGR seems cool but I wasn't very good at it. Couldn't quite figure out how to get the LS+X parry mechanic to work.[/QUOTE]

Right before any attack is about to hit you, you press in the direction of the attack and X. At first I thought this was stupid because it meant using the attack button to also counter. Once I figured out the timing, I am in love with the mechanic. It promotes non-stop action and that is what MGR is all about.

[quote name='Indignate']I thought all three of those levels were pretty bland. Fun, but bland.[/QUOTE]

stack/complex/basement were fairly bland, but I thought stack in particular led to some fun fights.

Then again half the maps in halo reach all have the same palette so obviously that doesn't bother me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Batman needs some Doritos cuz he's got the munchies like a motherfucker.[/QUOTE]
Perfection.

[quote name='distgfx']So, uh... no Skype tonight or what?[/QUOTE]
I want in on Skype! I miss you all!

[quote name='Indignate']I didn't know we still did those things.[/QUOTE]
Neither did I :(

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']MGR seems cool but I wasn't very good at it. Couldn't quite figure out how to get the LS+X parry mechanic to work.[/QUOTE]
That took me a little while to figure out. I didn't have it down until the boss fight in the demo. I couldn't get it to work at all against the Metal Gears though.

So, uh... LBPKarting is actually a pretty legit Kart Racer. It has really tight controls and feels right, which is the first time I've ever been able to say that about anything involving LittleBigPlanet.

Also, just got Indignate's text about Skype last night while I was typing this. What the fuck? Sorry I missed out, guys :( Something must be wrong with my phone.

Gotta make money off you chump fools for paying $60 initially and then make money off the people that wait for things like this.

[quote name='Indignate']But I only paid $10[/QUOTE]

If you didn't buy the DLC, then Cashcom doesn't give a fuck about you.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gimme a PC version and I'll pay $10.[/QUOTE]

You are the last kind of gamer that Cashcom cares about.

That doesn't sound like a good excuse to not play 2012's GOTY.

And now apparently 2013's GOTY as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']I really wanna play Dragon's dogma but I really don't wanna spend another 100 hours on another rpg...[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel about a lot of RPGs. Gotta make the most of my limited time, yo.

[quote name='Indignate']That doesn't sound like a good excuse to not play 2012's GOTY.

And now apparently 2013's GOTY as well.[/QUOTE]
I won't have time to play DmC then.
[quote name='BlueScrote']That's how I feel about a lot of RPGs. Gotta make the most of my limited time, yo.[/QUOTE]
I have yet to play the new borderlands dlc
[quote name='j-cart']Stop playing other games?[/QUOTE]
I have. I'm playing dark souls almost done with my NG playthrough.
Trying to make big hat logan go hollow to get my last sorcery then I'll start working on collecting every rare weapon.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Seriously. Just play SWTOR.[/QUOTE]

This is the mother fucking god damn truth.

In other news, amazon has XCOM for $25 so I think I am going to pick up that :D

[quote name='The Crotch']Do it, you coward.[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure you are the first to die.

Because in my game, you have to listen to every damn command I give you!

Xcom is a brilliant way to get out of this trillion dollar debt. When china is getting invaded let it be over run boom fiscal cliff solved obama 4 more years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back