GGT 215 got Major Nelson banned from XBL

My CD player in my truck has an LCD screen which greets me every time it comes on and instead of "Welcome, Joel" every time I turn it on it says "SNAAAAAAAAAKE!"

I kinda feel bad for these voice actors/actress there's so many dumb videos of them doing little 5 second clips just to say hi to the uploaders shitty friends.
Laura bailey has a lot on youtube and its just random non sense I guess she doesn't mind.

[quote name='j-cart']linkpwns sucks at the GGT.

Fix your link!
[/QUOTE]

linkpwns' link was pwned by linkpwns. linkpwns unpwn your pwned link! pwns. wns.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Only Koreans care about Starcraft.

They definitely don't care about Starcraft II.[/QUOTE]

Truf.

[quote name='GUNNM']Koreans only play SC II cause american's are easy to beat and its easy money[/QUOTE]

Truf x2.

I would rather move to Canada to be with Crotch. 'Nadians make more 'n 'Mericans.

Plus Maria Ozawa. :drool:

Then again... you got some freaky ass cannibal serial killer fucks o'er there. Oh wells, no one is perfect. :p

[quote name='GUNNM']Just bought dead space 3 from gamefly was just gonna rent it but fuck it I really like it.[/QUOTE]

I really like it too.
I don't know how the "classic" mode is yet, that ought to be cool to check out, but I had a lot of fun with the co-op and have already cleared the game on impossible after staying up way past my bedtime for the last 3 nights.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I really like it too.
I don't know how the "classic" mode is yet, that ought to be cool to check out, but I had a lot of fun with the co-op and have already cleared the game on impossible after staying up way past my bedtime for the last 3 nights.[/QUOTE]
I dunno what classic mode is I'm barely on chapter 7 been studying all week but this weekend I'll try and beat it. Also had to replay that optional mission on chapter 7 three times
Where the guy locks him self up to avoid the necromorphs
because I thought saving and quit was just that saving while you quit but you need to trigger a checkpoint

[quote name='gunm']Then again... you got some freaky ass cannibal serial killer fucks o'er there. Oh wells, no one is perfect. :p[/QUOTE]
Oh, come on. That was only, like, twice.

I started up and finished Unfinished Swan. I admire a lot of design qualities of the game (they do that cool writing on the environment thing that DmC does), but overall I really couldn't get into it. I'm not sure what it was about it, guess I'm just not enough of a hipster to like it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The plasma cutter is still worthy and you can do well by beefing up it's stuff in Dead Space 2. On harder difficulties, however, having other guns proves necessary. When I ran through on hard core, I had a plasma cutter, line gun, and pulse rifle. The pulse rifle was for dealing with the lightweight stuff such as The Pack or cysts. The Line Gun was mostly there for the alt fire; with powered up stasis and those mines, you could one shot anything that wasn't a boss pretty much -- so when those super necromorphs started showing up, you'd stasis, throw a mine at their feet, then stasis again to keep them from moving away from it... and if you could get it in a bunch of enemies? Ridiciulous crowd control... and wonderful for the final battle. Others still love the force gun and the contact beam. Force gun is the closest you'll find to a shotgun. On hard core, people liked the contact beam for the alt fire, since it basically had an AoE stasis effect. The mine gun was also lauded because you could set up some canisters to protect your blind spots in open areas (plus you can always recover the ammo if it doesn't blow up and you can use the exploit with the DLC to get infinite credits if you're patient [I'm not]).

The suits, it depends -- they all do the same stuff the DS1 suits do and maybe more. The Security suit you find ~chapter 5 gives you +10% damage to the pulse rifle, I think. The Elite suit at the end of the game gives you a bonus to stasis recharge/cooldown. The vintage suit gives you 10% off in the store. The DLC suits do similar things with adding bonuses to med packs and various weapons. So the suits in DS2 end up being more than cosmetic -- once you get a suit and equip it once, you get the damage protection and slots it gives you forever -- you can then switch back to a different suit to get your desired bonuses. I would rock my DLC suit for most of the game, but would switch to the elite suit once I had it for the stasis bonus and would switch to the vintage suit whenever I was buying a ton from the store.

Now in DS3 -- the suits are 90% cosmetic -- I've seen them so that later on they give you the same slot increases (I could swear putting on the elite suit added a row of inventory slots for me... not sure about the damage reduction, but I think it works the same) but the only reason to ever change suits is in the parts of the game in the snow so you don't have to worry about the body temp counter. But I don't see anything about bonuses in the descriptions for each suit... so you can always equip a new suit and then just go back to the one you think looks the best -- not sure how this affects the body temp mechanic in the snow though.... didn't have a favorite enough suit to try... maybe when I do cleanup for the platinum, I'll look into it.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, thanks for the summary frosty.

I'm just past the part in Spec Ops where they give you an infinite grenade launcher to blow people up with (which happens in slow motion, of course) while you steal their water.

I'm assuming that I'm still the asshole?

Pretty much. Though you weren't stealing their water, you were destroying everyone's water.

The main character in Spec Ops is really, really dumb.

thank god for adblock (I'm not saying what is being blocked)
Got an 85 on my criminal procedure test! time for dead space 3 ^__^

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My CD player in my truck has an LCD screen which greets me every time it comes on and instead of "Welcome, Joel" every time I turn it on it says "SNAAAAAAAAAKE!"[/QUOTE]
We need a video of this.
[quote name='GUNNM']I kinda feel bad for these voice actors/actress there's so many dumb videos of them doing little 5 second clips just to say hi to the uploaders shitty friends.
Laura bailey has a lot on youtube and its just random non sense I guess she doesn't mind.[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel better, I'd like a 5 second clip of you saying hi to us. ^__^
[quote name='gunm']linkpwns' link was pwned by linkpwns. linkpwns unpwn your pwned link! pwns. wns.
[/quote]
Tongue twister is a twisty one.
I would rather move to Canada to be with Crotch. 'Nadians make more 'n 'Mericans.
This is true. . .
Plus Maria Ozawa. :drool:
:drool:
Then again... you got some freaky ass cannibal serial killer fucks o'er there. Oh wells, no one is perfect. :p
We got plenty of psychos here, though no cannibals that I know of. . .
[quote name='GUNNM']maria ozawa is canadian? I like her when she isn't doing that shitty japanese cry during sex thing.[/QUOTE]
That shit is scary. If a chick started crying on me, I'd have to stop and ask her what's wrong. Like bitch, WTF is up?
[quote name='Indignate']The Nineties were pretty difficult.[/QUOTE]
Very difficult. So many musicians died.

Actually, that's what's wrong with music now. Almost nobody dies. I think it's time for Psy to have a heroin overdose.
[quote name='Indignate']Yeah! More pre-order exclusives for Rising!

Rai Rai must be ecstatic.[/QUOTE]
Grey Fox >>> The rest.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']The white armor Best Buy get for Rising is pretty awesome, but I like my Cyborg Ninja better.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.
[quote name='Indignate']I'm just past the part in Spec Ops where they give you an infinite grenade launcher to blow people up with (which happens in slow motion, of course) while you steal their water.

I'm assuming that I'm still the asshole?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you are, you dirty, dirty asshole. :nottalking:

Yeah I don't get the crying during japanese sex shit and if you wanna know what I sound like type mexican in youtubes.

Enough talk have at you! ok ok ok ok ok dead space time or fire emblem

[quote name='The Crotch']Pretty much. Though you weren't stealing their water, you were destroying everyone's water.

The main character in Spec Ops is really, really dumb.[/QUOTE]

It's okay, he's fully able to just blame it all on the other guy 5 mins after.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']PSN DLC is region locked.
Not sure about XBL.[/QUOTE]
I had no idea it came with dlc.

[quote name='GUNNM']its a total cock fest doe[/QUOTE]
And that's why I said. . .
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Looks like a GGT party.[/QUOTE]

8EQys7L.jpg

[quote name='GUNNM']I had no idea it came with dlc.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, comes with DLC armor. Check it out in Chrome. It translates everything.

"We are a developer. Nintendo are the ones kind enough to fund and publish our [The Wonderful 101] and [Bayonetta 2] projects. So if Nintendo says “We are publishing Bayo 2 on PS3/360.” Then it will happen. So please go ask them, not us."
Later, PlatinumGames’ J.P. Kellams—who translated Kamiya’s tweet into the English version above—was asked by a Twitter follower if that statement was meant to get people’s hopes up. He responded: “It’s supposed to mean what it says. If you want a PS3 version ask Nintendo. You might also want to ask for PS3 Zelda.”

Guys, we're getting a Zelda on the PS3. #hype

fucking Sine Mora sucks.

The bullets are impossible to see as are the walls in levels where you're navigating through indoor areas. And if you're going to stick a story in your shooter, at least make sure it plays well before worrying about anything else. Anyone that rated it highly must've missed out on the shmup heyday of the mid 90s - early 00s. I got it on sale months ago but what the hell?

[quote name='distgfx']
8EQys7L.jpg
[/QUOTE]This is to prevent timeouts the game crashes at 01 seconds. Learn those autocombos.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']MGS2 is so deep[/QUOTE]
They call raiden down right fierce cause the patriots kidnapped his rose but the patriots are AI how can they kidnap rose?
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, comes with DLC armor. Check it out in Chrome. It translates everything.[/QUOTE]
I'll check it out in a bit
[quote name='Indignate']Guys, we're getting a Zelda on the PS3. #hype[/QUOTE]
I can totally see nintendo saying let's release one of our best exclusives to ps3 and xbox then PS3 is like you share we share and GOW 5 is on the wiiu and xbox. And then xbox is like come on guys lets just merge and we get the 4xbox720wiiu console and it becomes sentient and destroys the world.

[quote name='Indignate']Guys, we're getting a Zelda on the PS3. #hype[/QUOTE]
Cannot wait. :bouncy: Maybe they can add Link, Zelda, and Ganon to Sony Smash as DLC characters next.

bread's done
Back