GGT 215 got Major Nelson banned from XBL

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']LOOOOOL Ubisoft be trolling yo
exclusive demo for all you nintendoggies LOOOOOL
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/08/ubisoft-promises-exclusive-wii-u-demo-for-rayman-legends/
[/QUOTE]

I don't normally take pleasure in the misery of others, but the inability of WIIU fans to understand why Ubisoft would postpone the title, and kill the exclusivity, is incredibly annoying. Pages and pages of whining and ignorance and silly analogies.

In spite of the pissing and moaning, Ubi's read it all, and they even took the time to respond...

Thanks for all your feedback regarding Rayman Legends in all of its forms.

Love the twist of the knife with "all of its forms." Good stuff, well played.

[quote name='Halo05']fucking Sine Mora sucks.

The bullets are impossible to see as are the walls in levels where you're navigating through indoor areas. And if you're going to stick a story in your shooter, at least make sure it plays well before worrying about anything else. Anyone that rated it highly must've missed out on the shmup heyday of the mid 90s - early 00s. I got it on sale months ago but what the hell?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think the game is amazing. Then again, straight up bullet hell shmups like Jamal used to want to 1cc or whatever aren't really my thing. Looks pretty, plays smooth, and I love the time=health and different mechanics for the special ability. Different strokes...

I own it on 360/Vita/Steam and if it ever goes on sale for PS3, I'll buy it there too.

[quote name='dothog']I don't normally take pleasure in the misery of others...
[/QUOTE]

I can't even imagine life without Schadenfreude. How do you do it? ;)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm back to playing Borderlands 2. Been farming for Legendary Shotguns all day. Blech. Did get my Bee shield, though.[/QUOTE]
fuck farming for gear forever in all games ever.

[quote name='distgfx']That's my TV going berserk.

----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AovdqybOCmE[/QUOTE]
lololololol
[quote name='The Crotch']fuck farming for gear forever in all games ever.[/QUOTE]
Totally. I farm for gear enough IRL. fuck doing it in a game.
[quote name='Indignate']That footage of DMC3 looks so shitty. I see his point on making that video.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. DmC is the best because it has more angst than Mikey's entire music collection.
[quote name='whoknows']Exactly. People who think DmC isn't the best are blinded by nostalgia.[/QUOTE]
This. Like when SFIV came out, and I said it sucked, and 3S was way better. I was totally wrong there. Glad I saw the light.

Weapon crafting in DS3 is kinda fun, but it really gets sort of ridiculous once you've gotten a bunch of the "collectible" sets that cause MKII parts to unlock. :D

[quote name='The Crotch']fuck farming for gear forever in all games ever.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I hate this shit. Can't wait for it to be over.

[quote name='Indignate']How much money have you given to EA for materials?

Hopefully a lot.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely 0. ;)

I did think about some of the DLC though... I'm really curious about the "sarcastic voice upgrade" for the scavenger bot -- and I thought about the capacity and speed upgrades for it... but I haven't really needed them yet, so fuck it.

I will give them money when they put out story based DLC, most likely though. The Awakening or whatever it's called.

[quote name='GUNNM']They call raiden down right fierce cause the patriots kidnapped his rose but the patriots are AI how can they kidnap rose?[/QUOTE]
Getting kidnapped by an actual person would be too mainstream.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm back to playing Borderlands 2. Been farming for Legendary Shotguns all day. Blech. Did get my Bee shield, though.[/QUOTE]
I jumped from game to game one day, came across a couple guys duping items; Jacked a lot of legendary stuff before I finally got kicked. Farming crisis AVERTED.

[quote name='Indignate']A lot of things wake up Hank.[/QUOTE]
Including me when I get some booze in me. Watch out.
[quote name='Inf^Shini']Getting kidnapped by an actual person would be too mainstream.
[/QUOTE]
It's so true.
[quote name='j-cart']Happy Chinese New Years![/QUOTE]
I already beat you by a day. I am now more Chinese than you are. :cool:
[quote name='distgfx']GFWL, guys, am I right?[/QUOTE]
Love GFWL, hope the next Xbox gets in on the fun.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']The Awakening? Didn't they already use that with Dragon Age? Might as well call it Dead Space 3: Revelations.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for Dead Space 3: Redemption.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm waiting for Dead Space 3: Redemption.[/QUOTE]
It'll be the DLC that redeems Dead Space 3.

I'm drinking a lot of beer, running the Beer Taste Test gauntlet. I'm going to get drunk and write a blog about it.

[quote name='inf^shini']dubstep needs to die a thousand deaths...and then some[/quote]

i knew u were trubble when u walked in

BCtC0O3CAAERL8A.jpg

I suck at pool. iGetcarried.

Leda is cool. She can be whoever she wants to be. If she wants to have a mustache, she can do it. You go, girl.

So I traded my Xbox for a PS3. You guys have any game recommendations?

[quote name='Luxuria']I suck at pool. iGetcarried.
[/quote]
Same. :cry:
Leda is cool. She can be whoever she wants to be. If she wants to have a mustache, she can do it. You go, girl.
I'd give her a Dirty Sanchez if she wanted one.
So I traded my Xbox for a PS3. You guys have any game recommendations?
pJOnNav.png

[quote name='Luxuria']
So I traded my Xbox for a PS3. You guys have any game recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4 and Yakuza: Dead Souls.

Shit man...

Give me your address and I'll send you Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes and Heavy Rain.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

pJOnNav.png
[/QUOTE]

PS3 still has no game.

I have both Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time that I can send too.

Unsure of where my Uncharted's and God of War are at...

Though I do have Valkyria Chronicles, I just will never know if I will get that back. I just want to make sure I always have that game :D

I don't even think RE5 dropped to $20 price tag as fast as RE 6 did. RE7 should go to visceral games they can do action/horror pretty well.

[quote name='Luxuria']I suck at pool. iGetcarried.

So I traded my Xbox for a PS3. You guys have any game recommendations?[/QUOTE]
Tokyo Jungle.

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't even think RE5 dropped to $20 price tag as fast as RE 6 did. RE7 should go to visceral games they can do action/horror pretty well.[/QUOTE]
I still maintain that Dead Space is the best RE game this generation.
[quote name='whoknows']I'd be impressed if you were playing RE6.[/QUOTE]
I'd be impressed too. And a little jealous.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Tokyo Jungle.[/QUOTE]
Good suggestion. Also get PS+ because you get some free shit, good discounts, and 15 months for the price of 12 currently. Just be prepared for them to throw shit you've already played/own/don't care about at you.

[quote name='j-cart']Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4 and Yakuza: Dead Souls.

Shit man...

Give me your address and I'll send you Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes and Heavy Rain.

PS3 still has no game.[/QUOTE]

I'd totally be down for Heavy Rain eventually. :D

[quote name='KillerRamen']Sure. [/QUOTE]

Nice list. Might eventually pick up the Killzone Collection!

[quote name='j-cart']I have both Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time that I can send too.

Unsure of where my Uncharted's and God of War are at...

Though I do have Valkyria Chronicles, I just will never know if I will get that back. I just want to make sure I always have that game :D[/QUOTE]

I've heard nothing but amazing things about Valkyria Chronicles. Looks like Advanced Wars and Fire Emblem.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Tokyo Jungle.[/QUOTE]

Might check it out. I've read that it's pretty fun. ^^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I still maintain that Dead Space is the best RE game this generation.

I'd be impressed too. And a little jealous.

Good suggestion. Also get PS+ because you get some free shit, good discounts, and 15 months for the price of 12 currently. Just be prepared for them to throw shit you've already played/own/don't care about at you.[/QUOTE]

Have PS+ already because of the Vita. Might subscribe to the EU one as I've been wanting to play Sleeping Dogs. :cool:

Bulletdick was a pretty fun game. Tits and dicks.

[quote name='Halo05']Oh Bulletstorm, you should have sold so many more copies than you did.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if they got a voice actor for the main character that didn't sound the same in everything he's in I would have been more interested in it.

I couldn't be more tired of his voice.

[quote name='Halo05']Oh Bulletstorm, you should have sold so many more copies than you did.[/QUOTE]
I bought two copies. I did my part. Love this game.
[quote name='whoknows']Maybe if they got a voice actor for the main character that didn't sound the same in everything he's in I would have been more interested in it.

I couldn't be more tired of his voice.[/QUOTE]
Wait, Nolan North was in it? I don't remember hearing his voice.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Stomping fools in Dead Space is a good time.[/QUOTE]
This is how I played it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-K6k9Fk0sk

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Wait, Nolan North was in it? I don't remember hearing his voice.
[/QUOTE]

Nolan North is a breath of fresh air in comparison. At least he changes his voice once in awhile.

IMDB says Steve Blum has been in 475 things versus Nolan North at 227. No wonder I'm so sick of him.

[quote name='whoknows']Nolan North is a breath of fresh air in comparison. At least he changes his voice once in awhile.

IMDB says Steve Blum has been in 475 things versus Nolan North at 227. No wonder I'm so sick of him.[/QUOTE]

Come on, man, Steve Blum is the Nicholas Cage of voice actors. That's his calling card, he's always the same in every role.

My favorite part of Arkham City is hearing Nolan North get scared shitless. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back