GGT 220 controls the fangs of the Golden Cobra

[quote name='linkpwns']Hey guys, hey guys, hey guys.

Video games.
Okay?

EDIT: You guys down for some CAH tomorrow night?[/QUOTE]
I'm down!

[quote name='whoknows']Pre-ordered Castlevania from Gamestop so that I could get the sweet case.

castlevaniat.jpg

Power To The Players![/QUOTE]
Noice. I like that.

[quote name='whoknows']XL's are too mainstream. I'm sticking with the normal one.[/QUOTE]
I like this.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']like omg, i just splurged and bought Max Payne 3 for 1200 msp and Far Cry for 45 bucks. I have 1340 ms points left, dont know what to get :( help me guys!!![/QUOTE]
Oooh, Fary Cry 3.

[quote name='BlueScrote']The boost mechanic in Vanquish is boss. The dialogue, however, is not.[/QUOTE]

Did you also hate Metal Gear Solid? :p

Because, as far as I'm concerned, that game is basically a love letter to MGS. Hell, it's almost like it's David Hayter playing Sam too... I swear that Gideon Emery was doing his best Solid Snake impression. It's supposed to be cheesy/bad in the same way MGS was, I believe.

I think the game has alternate audio? Turn all the voices to Japanese tracks if possible and skip whatever you can. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']

Ended up picking up Portal 2, MGS2&3, Fallout 3, El Shaddai, and Orange Box from the Live sale. Doubtful that I'll pick up any fighting games tomorrow, but if some of them are around $5 I'll pick them up.[/QUOTE]
The only shirt I want is that MGS 4 shirt where it looks like snake is disintegrating. I've only seen it once on a yt video oh and that kojima special one I think I've only seen him wear it

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you also hate Metal Gear Solid? :p

Because, as far as I'm concerned, that game is basically a love letter to MGS. Hell, it's almost like it's David Hayter playing Sam too... I swear that Gideon Emery was doing his best Solid Snake impression. It's supposed to be cheesy/bad in the same way MGS was, I believe.

I think the game has alternate audio? Turn all the voices to Japanese tracks if possible and skip whatever you can. :p[/QUOTE]

That's the thing, I love MGS (really except 2). It just seems like a bad MGS knockoff. Sam is an annoying unlikable main character, a lot like MGS2 raiden.

[quote name='BlueScrote']That's the thing, I love MGS (really except 2). It just seems like a bad MGS knockoff. Sam is an annoying unlikable main character, a lot like MGS2 raiden.[/QUOTE]

I like(d) Sam. Reminds me of Solid Snake from MGS in a flattering homage type way -- and I'm pretty sure that's intentional and the point they were going for -- right down to the fact that you can use cigarettes to distract enemies.

[quote name='dohdough']Finally beat MGR on Revengeance and No Damage'd Sam. fuck you Sam!

Perfect Parry is no joke on that difficulty.[/QUOTE]
He was probably one of the easier bosses. I think monsoon or mistral is a lot harder to get perfect on and the final boss because being hit at one part sends you into a cutscene and you can't restart

[quote name='whoknows']Us cool people with 3DS's should exchange friend codes.

So we can be friends![/QUOTE]

sure let me get my game boy

[quote name='CaptainJoel']MS just put up the last day's sales and TTT2 is only $20. Surprisingly decent price.[/QUOTE]

It's 400 points in EU, how does that make you feel now?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what good multiplayer games are there for 3ds?
i cant think of any at the top of my head[/QUOTE]
Mercs 3D is pretty fun.

[quote name='GUNNM']Make a EU account and download it?[/QUOTE]

Why bother?

[quote name='distgfx']It's 400 points in EU, how does that make you feel now?[/QUOTE]

I don't care unless it's SCEE screwing us. 400 oints for TTT2 on 360? Might as well be $5 for it on Wii U. Now if I could get it on my PS3 for $5? Then I'd be pissed.

3DS has games? ;)

Can't use my Revelations case or upcoming Castlevania case on the XL so that makes it waaay worse. You gotta look at the important things.

And I only have Revelations but I'd play it with you.

Mario Kart 7 plays surprisingly well in MP. There's a diablo clone also, although I 've only played the demo for that.

[quote name='GUNNM']4167-5818-9373[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']2621-2929-3864[/QUOTE]

3952-7384-9114

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']3ds xl is wayyyy better than reg 3ds

[/QUOTE]
Meh.
Nintendo didn't even bother to upgrade the screen when you buy NES titles you're still playing at a 3DS screen while on an XL screen and some games look shitty on it. Castlevania demo looked pretty pixelated unless you mess with the 3D and OoT is just as bad.

Send swapnotes.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']ya but orig 3ds is too small for my manly hands[/QUOTE]

My hands are perfectly sized and incredibly soft to touch. Girls be jealous of them.

[quote name='distgfx']It's 400 points in EU, how does that make you feel now?[/QUOTE]
Makes me wish that I had some region-free MSP.

I really want it and Max Payne.

bread's done
Back