BEYwTRTCYAAW0F5.jpg:large
BEV8a7rCQAAzddY.jpg:large
BEVFS0HCAAAV08Q.jpg:large
BEUth15CAAAnfMl.jpg:large
BEfIdvpCMAAeNpK.jpg:large
BEd19INCcAIF77T.jpg:large

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']for ps3?[/QUOTE]
I dont own a ps3
I tried sending you a swapnote but I don't know how it works the message was ''die $$$$$$'' so there

the site censored the word I was gonna use, use your imagination

Where did indignate go you scared him off taco you $$$$$$
[quote name='whoknows']That's mean you sent him a swapnote and didn't reply to the one I sent you :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't know how this crazy technology I tried to send him one but then it asked me if I wanted to send this to all my friends or something and I got scared let me read yours

nintendo 64 controller was awesome
most people have girl hands
and had to grip it in the middle

I have big man hands
i hand the controller by the motherfuckin sides

Teach me the ways, Senpai.

I mean, at the time it was cool but now I realize just how awkward the controller was. At least the console had good games. Majora's Mask and Snowboard Kids.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm buying it from Redbox

And by buying it I mean renting it.

And by renting it I mean for free when I get a free code.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

I wanted to buy it, but the multiplayer sucks and I know I won't touch the game once I complete it. I ended up buying Ni No Kuni to hold me off till Hyperdimension and Bioshock. ^_^

TR does look amazing though, especially the PC version.

I love Rising.

Been playing a lot of TWD and wow. The ending of Episode 4 is fucking amazing. I haven't had a game that kept me in such suspense in a long time. Feels almost crazy for a game to get an emotional response from me that isn't rage or love since it has been what feels like forever.

Wish I had a 3DS. I'm still chillin with my old DS phatty. The battery is shot, so I gotta keep it plugged in, but it still works. My 6-year old nephew asked me what it was, never having seen an old fat DS. I told him it was the new 4ds. He believed. Told all his friends at school his cool uncle had a 4ds. They laughed at him and now the kid has emotional scars. Ain't I the good role model?

Still getting over the flu. Crap coming out of my nose like a leaky faucet. Damn it sucks.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I love Rising.

Been playing a lot of TWD and wow. The ending of Episode 4 is fucking amazing. I haven't had a game that kept me in such suspense in a long time. Feels almost crazy for a game to get an emotional response from me that isn't rage or love since it has been what feels like forever.[/QUOTE]

I need to finish TWD. I stopped after the crap that was episode 3 and havent gotten back to it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I love Rising.

Been playing a lot of TWD and wow. The ending of Episode 4 is fucking amazing. I haven't had a game that kept me in such suspense in a long time. Feels almost crazy for a game to get an emotional response from me that isn't rage or love since it has been what feels like forever.[/QUOTE]

TWD's fantastic. I couldn't pull myself away from it. Thankfully, I waited until right before Episode 5 dropped to start playing. I would have hated waiting for each installment.

Now if only I did that with Breaking Bad.

bread's done
Back