GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

Server- The Bastion West Coast PvP

Imperials:

-Zhaneordo
-Yahs

Republic:

-Siret
-Chayne

If you need to make new toons on a new server, PM me your email. We both get perks if I send you a game invite.

I read your workout thing pretty impressive jcart dling over 405 at your weight.
I can do 385 at my weight and I'm no where near your weight ;). I assumed losing weight would bring up my deadlift but it didn't ;(

BFf9IFeCAAA4zyM.jpg:large
BFf9c4zCUAAwxne.jpg:large

[quote name='j-cart']Server- The Bastion West Coast PvP

Imperials:

-Zhaneordo
-Yahs

Republic:

-Siret
-Chayne

If you need to make new toons on a new server, PM me your email. We both get perks if I send you a game invite.[/QUOTE]
im a preferred member i dont think you can invite me

[quote name='GUNNM']I read your workout thing pretty impressive jcart dling over 405 at your weight.
I can do 385 at my weight and I'm no where near your weight ;). I assumed losing weight would bring up my deadlift but it didn't ;([/QUOTE]

Granted the 405lbs was like three years ago, but it really is a technique thing. If you are pulling 385lbs, then 405lb is a matter of making supplement changes. Know this, if you want to make something stronger, you work on your weakest portion of your body first.

So if you can squat high numbers but you can't do 20 pull ups, work on that back. Your deadlift numbers will follow.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']im a preferred member i dont think you can invite me[/QUOTE]

Well I can, you would just have to make a new account and all...

[quote name='j-cart']Granted the 405lbs was like three years ago, but it really is a technique thing. If you are pulling 385lbs, then 405lb is a matter of making supplement changes. Know this, if you want to make something stronger, you work on your weakest portion of your body first.

So if you can squat high numbers but you can't do 20 pull ups, work on that back. Your deadlift numbers will follow.

.[/QUOTE]
I started doing rack pulls because my weakest point is in the coming up above my knees.

So leda's new tattoo is just two black dots on her neck? I'll give her originality

[quote name='GUNNM']I started doing rack pulls because my weakest point is in the coming up above my knees.[/QUOTE]

Can you do 20 pull ups? Better yet, can you do 20 wide grip pull ups?

[quote name='GUNNM']Thanks for clearing that up brah[/QUOTE]

Well, this right here pretty much should tell you it's not:

"a redesigned battle system with enhanced enemy AI, a robust Ninja Skills upgrade system..."

Finished Uncharted 2. Didn't think any of the stuff in the last couple levels was that hard. Boss was a bit annoying once he started chucking grenades everywhere, but still only took five or so tries

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, this right here pretty much should tell you it's not:

"a redesigned battle system with enhanced enemy AI, a robust Ninja Skills upgrade system..."[/QUOTE]
Yes redesigned in the sense you don't get 15 enemies thrown at you in a battle you get 20. ^____^
And is this robust level system when you use essence to unlock the weapon from level 1 to level 2?

Play the demo tell me I'm wrong CALL ME AN ASSHOLE

[quote name='jesusthecarpenter']god damn fire emblem awakening is a wonderful game[/QUOTE]

I saw Gizmo at Planet Hollywood while on vacation last week. Thought of JSP, no lie.

[quote name='j-cart']Granted the 405lbs was like three years ago, but it really is a technique thing. If you are pulling 385lbs, then 405lb is a matter of making supplement changes. Know this, if you want to make something stronger, you work on your weakest portion of your body first.

Well I can, you would just have to make a new account and all...[/QUOTE]

Wait, jake hart is posting Workouts now? I remember him posting his numbers probably a year ago and they were pretty impressive.

I DLed 320 for 5 reps two weeks ago at @ 175 and I was pretty happy. That was hook grip though. I need to switch over to mixed though since my grip strength is starting to suffer, even with chalk.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes redesigned in the sense you don't get 15 enemies thrown at you in a battle you get 20. ^____^
And is this robust level system when you use essence to unlock the weapon from level 1 to level 2?

Play the demo tell me I'm wrong CALL ME AN ASSHOLE[/QUOTE]

I dunno, they supposedly removed a lot of the QTE stuff; and yes, the essence boosting and whatever to unlock weapons/levels. None of that was in the original game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes redesigned in the sense you don't get 15 enemies thrown at you in a battle you get 20. ^____^

Play the demo tell me I'm wrong CALL ME AN ASSHOLE[/QUOTE]

Asshole.

I'm just glad distgfx is back ^_^
[quote name='Indignate']What's a GSP?

Is it like a JSP?[/QUOTE]
Not even close one is a successful MMA fighter and the other is something odd

[quote name='jesusthecarpenter']god damn fire emblem awakening is a wonderful game[/QUOTE]

I agree with this statement, haven't beat it yet though since the new Etrian Odyssey and Castlevania came out as well and I've been shifting between them.

Also Indignate, you are the highest level out of the people on my friends list on Dragon's Dogma.....by A LOT, and some of my friends played that quite a bit I thought :p

[quote name='MoCiWe']Also Indignate, you are the highest level out of the people on my friends list on Dragon's Dogma.....by A LOT, and some of my friends played that quite a bit I thought :p[/QUOTE]

I think I got up to the low 80s or something?

Sold the game as soon as I could when they announced DA was going to be disk only and packaged with the original.

[quote name='Indignate']I think I got up to the low 80s or something?

Sold the game as soon as I could when they announced DA was going to be disk only and packaged with the original.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you were somewhere in the 80s, my next highest friend is like 51 lol. I'm sure I'll get Dark Arisen eventually but probably not at launch just due to all the other stuff coming out.

Man, I was expecting a package today and my post office straight up didn't deliver it and it still says that they attempted delivery. What a crock of horse shit.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, I was expecting a package today and my post office straight up didn't deliver it and it still says that they attempted delivery. What a crock of horse shit.[/QUOTE]

you know i always deliver bro ;)

bread's done
Back