GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh damn thanks
It comes with liquid,solid and grey fox figures too?[/QUOTE]

"Figures" is a strong word. They're super small and unpainted. Made to scale with REX, so Liquid fits in the cockpit, Fox fits...under the foot.

[quote name='GUNNM']Doing one file a week?

Not that I'd ever have a chance in playing them but any of the new VR missions as tough as 18?[/QUOTE]
Don't know yet, more focused on my platinum first.
I got side tracked this week with the Dead Space 3 DLC and Darkstalkers releases...
Plus, the couple times I've tried now, I've only A-ranked that fucking battle... hell, I even did it with no kills and that wasn't enough. :(

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh damn thanks
It comes with liquid,solid and grey fox figures too?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Doubt it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks for the games, Frosty! Can't add AirMech to my library, so I don't know what it is. But I have always wanted to play Killing Floor![/QUOTE]
I dunno, just take it out of my inventory.
Killing floor is awesome. I liked it better than L4D2 at the very least... the maps aren't as ... large, maybe, but I like the zombie killing action better. I'll play with you sometime if you like it.

[quote name='whoknows']There's not a console that exists.[/QUOTE]

Steambox.
You should get one.

And speaking of Steambox...
This will be fuckin' awesome if they somehow fix the accursed netcode.
http://shoryuken.com/2013/03/17/rum...g-to-pc-pre-order-listing-found-on-amazon-uk/

MK9 PC with GOTY content? Yessssss please.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']"Figures" is a strong word. They're super small and unpainted. Made to scale with REX, so Liquid fits in the cockpit, Fox fits...under the foot.[/QUOTE]
Well yeah those little things.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Steambox.
You should get one.[/QUOTE]

Nah. I'm a real gamer so I play consoles.

PC's should only be used for word and excel.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't know yet, more focused on my platinum first.
I got side tracked this week with the Dead Space 3 DLC and Darkstalkers releases...
Plus, the couple times I've tried now, I've only A-ranked that fucking battle... hell, I even did it with no kills and that wasn't enough. :(
[/QUOTE]
Most annoying part in R03 was when raiden goes emo and you have to one hand kill the cyborgs

Are you watching this guys videos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiy7b4cIwI

[quote name='panzerfaust']I download the Thief franchise and so far I'm really starting to realize just how little progress we've made since 1998 in the stealth genre. Not even that these games are that good, but so far they aren't half bad, either.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the first one and third one. I played the third one back in 2004 and I liked it. Haven't played the old thief games from 98 and 99 yet. I was playing a little bit of System Shock 2 and that game is da shit.

Only reason I did Avatar achievements was TRU cleared it out for $5 and GS was giving $5 in credit for it at the time, 4 or 5 years ago.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks for the games, Frosty! Can't add AirMech to my library, so I don't know what it is. But I have always wanted to play Killing Floor![/QUOTE]

gimme some gears: judgement skins bro. Im gonna pick it up tuesday. Love u

[quote name='corrosivefrost']MK9 PC with GOTY content? Yessssss please.[/QUOTE]

I'd be all over this. I actually thought MK9 was a blast, but that netcode was nigh unforgivable.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'd be all over this. I actually thought MK9 was a blast, but that netcode was nigh unforgivable.[/QUOTE]

Strangely, the Vita version's netcode was better than the console version's. So I'm slightly optimistic about this one.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'd be all over this. I actually thought MK9 was a blast, but that netcode was nigh unforgivable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was spotty at best and unforgivable at it's worst. Since I'm building a gaming PC I'd be more than happy to buy a bunch of the console games I love on Steam; hell, I've already been doing this... finish a game... sell it if it's not something I love and might revisit someday... then buy it on Steam for my real "collection". :)

I'd add MK9 to that in a heartbeat. I was a big fan of the game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Most annoying part in R03 was when raiden goes emo and you have to one hand kill the cyborgs

Are you watching this guys videos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiy7b4cIwI[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've checked 2 different videos, neither has helped.
The first guy manages to use bloodlust to weaken everyone with no damage before he plays ginsu buffet.

[quote name='whoknows']Nah. I'm a real gamer so I play consoles.

PC's should only be used for word and excel.[/QUOTE]

And linux and libreoffice.

BFiVCoMCIAAWGPg.jpg:large

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm going to go watch some WSHH videos hate humanity and then eat dinner. Have fun guys.[/QUOTE]

You obviously do hate humanity if you're hating on JT.

One of the greatest members of humanity.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I think I would know hombre[/QUOTE]

Whatever. You obviously don't even know what hombre means.

Stop using words you don't know the definition of.

Hey GUNNM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B35WAmnyk

DLC Mission 30:
1st : 15 minutes
2nd : 18 minutes
3rd : 20 minutes

wave 1: 4 rocketlauncher guys + ~10 normal sword cyborgs
wave 2: 4 armored sword cyborgs + 1 hammer guy
wave 3: dwarf gekkos
wave 4: dwarf gekkos + 1 raptor + 2 mastiffs (the mastiffs only spawn after killing all the gekkos, if you leave 1 dwarf alive only 1 mastiff spawns)
wave 5: dwarf gekkos + 3 big gekkos (at the same time)
wave 6: dwarf gekkos + 1 helicopter + 3 vodomjerka (flame throwers, but only one at a time)
wave 7: 2 GRADs + 3 fenrirs (at the same time)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Real upstate or what everyone "thinks" is upstate?

You're in Buffalo, aren't you? That's an iffy one. Definitely upstate by the cityfolk and people from LI though. ;)
[/QUOTE]

haha, yeah. People from NYC and LI consider it upstate but I generally go with "Western New York".

Killing floor is awesome. It's a lot of fun to play with friends with mics.

[quote name='distgfx']Strangely, the Vita version's netcode was better than the console version's. So I'm slightly optimistic about this one.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in this, except I played the crap out of it during the PSN outage. I am looking forward to NetherRealms's DC fighter though. Cautiously optimistic about the net code.

[quote name='Indignate']I think you got played.[/QUOTE]

Oh at first she thought she had me, but 8 hours later, I had her ;)

[quote name='ActionKazimer']That's a much better boob drawing than I expected.[/QUOTE]

That's what I said when she drew it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']haha, yeah. People from NYC and LI consider it upstate but I generally go with "Western New York".
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, "Upstate" is easiest to tell people who are like "you're from NY? You mean the city?"...
Generally, I tell people I'm *from* Central NY or "The Finger Lakes region".
Now I'm living in "The Hudson Valley" just south of "The Capital region" ;).

--

This is pretty tight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxdK89WZ_68

bread's done
Back