GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

[quote name='The Crotch']So how 'bout them Quebecois?[/QUOTE]
Boring fight but really effective.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']i was in the bathroom for 3 hrs. my poophole hurts damn. another night in snake's life -_-[/QUOTE]
An asshole isn't elastic once its stretched it its stretched out.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']you know i always deliver bro ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I know, babe ;D

[quote name='GUNNM']
An asshole isn't elastic once its stretched it its stretched out.[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. You can tighten back up, mang.

Slang from the Bay Area, also known as the "yay area",[citation needed] is influenced by, hip hop music particularly local hyphy music, Mexican, Asian, and Eastern European cultures. Bay Area slang consists of words like: "hyphy", ballin, holla, bounce, chillax, coochie, ginormous, cutty, scraper, perkin, "crossfaded", "yeee", "erray", "ghost ride the whip", "gas break dip", "bootsie", "bleezy", "dime", "scrilla", "stunnas", "dubb", "gig", "sideshow", "stunting", and many other words. Some slang is rooted in drug culture such as "thizz" and "molly" for ecstasy, "yayo","yola",or "yay" for cocaine, and "purp", "sticky icky", "yurple", "buds", "trees" for weed. Other slang refers to getting intoxicated, partying, and dancing such as "get stupid", "go dumb", and "get hyphy". The slang "yadadamean" means "you know what I mean?" and "fasho" means "for sure". Some derogatory terms for females include "beezy", "ripper", "runner", and "biatch". Bay Area rappers like Mac Dre, Tupac Shakur, E-40, Zion I, Too Short, Andre Nickatina, Luniz, The Pack, The Coup, and more have coined many of these terms in their music. "Swag" or "Swagger" is also slang used in both Northern and Southern California to as a way to describe someone that is "cool."
Central Californian slang tends to be an amalgamation of both Southern and Northern Californian slang, often siding toward the surfers. For example some common terms/phrases are sweet, hella, mobbing, trupunx, balls cold, amped up, intense, you're fucking up, you don't even know, man, dude, bro, "brah" or I know how that is. People will often refer to marijuana as dank, weed, or bud; it is also common to refer to a bowl of cannabis that has been expended as cashed.
Beach/Surf Slang

This is often associated with the large population of surfers, skaters, and popular Southern California sports. To be stoked, or excited about something, is slang that can be traced back to sixties surf culture, glorified in movies such as The Endless Summer and Big Wednesday. Words such as gnarly, bro, rad, sick, sketch, beast, epic, and buzzkill are used regularly now.
Valspeak

The valley girl stereotype, as depicted in the 1983 film Valley Girl, influenced the speech of northern and southern California natives living throughout the valley in California, by popularizing the valley girl sociolect, where the words "like", "and", "so", "whatever", and "totally" are employed as linguistic fillers.
Hip Hop

People say cruise, bounce, or mob when planning on going somewhere (let's bounce/cruise to the store). People call marijuana trees, chronic, kush, ganja, buds, hydro, purple or skunk, but most commonly, it is simply referred to as "weed." "Trip" is often used to describe an overreaction (don't even trip, it's not a big deal.) "Baller," "G," and "swag"/"swagger" are all terms meaning or relating to "cool."

Everyone I know that moved to California turned into heroine addicts.
I don't go there unless I have to.
But I suppose it is important to learn their linguistic patterns

I don't know what thats supposed to mean,
You don't have highways in California?

Is that why all those people sit around and do drugs all day?
They don't have an effective means of transportation?

We have hella highways and freeways, biatch.

I mean we have few signs with actual exit numbers. Which is why we call all our exits by the street names they let out onto.

[quote name='Indignate']We have hella highways and freeways, biatch.

I mean we have few signs with actual exit numbers. Which is why we call all our exits by the street names they let out onto.[/QUOTE]
um
dont you have streets with the same name then?

and how do you know when theres a highway exit or not?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']and how do you know when theres a highway exit or not?[/QUOTE]

Signs that say there's an exit in whatever # of miles.

The exit signs themselves have the street name on them, they're just not numbered.

there arent repeat street names?

seems inconvenient
I don't know why you do it that way

I dont want the names of stupid ass streets
but a designated number that can tell me where I am in correlation to my destination

It's not that big of a problem.

And our highway system was built before that law came into effect, so the state got a free pass on it. From what I understand, if a sign needs to be replaced, it is typically given an exit number at that time, so we're slowly transitioning I guess.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, I was expecting a package today and my post office straight up didn't deliver it and it still says that they attempted delivery. What a crock of horse shit.[/QUOTE]

I've had that problem with UPS before. Someone would literally be home all day and they would say they attempted delivery when they obviously didn't. I called and bitched a while back and it seemed to help.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im not in the city, upstate brah[/QUOTE]

Upstate represent.

Started and Finished Heir to the Empire yesterday. Book was damn good, way more engrossing than I expected.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yeah, you were somewhere in the 80s, my next highest friend is like 51 lol. I'm sure I'll get Dark Arisen eventually but probably not at launch just due to all the other stuff coming out.[/QUOTE]

What is this "other stuff" of which you speak? Nothing is on my radar until September after Soul Sacrifice.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']ny is where its at son.[/QUOTE]

Can't say I'm a huge fan of living here.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im not in the city, upstate brah[/QUOTE]

Real upstate or what everyone "thinks" is upstate?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Upstate represent. [/QUOTE]

You're in Buffalo, aren't you? That's an iffy one. Definitely upstate by the cityfolk and people from LI though. ;)

Oh, and go play Rayman. :p

RE: GUNNM.

Finally remembered to snap this while I had some decent daylight.

ee2ygOQ.jpg

I'm guessing in Twin snakes grey fox's armor color was changed? I was confused when I got the grey fox skin in MGR and it was yellow when in MGS 1 it was brown.

Cool collection thanks. I would love dat solidus snake

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm guessing in Twin snakes grey fox's armor color was changed? I was confused when I got the grey fox skin in MGR and it was yellow when in MGS 1 it was brown.

Cool collection thanks. I would love dat solidus snake[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the saturation's been all over the place on the Ninja from title to title. REX as well.

[quote name='whoknows']Did you buy that Wii U yet?[/QUOTE]

Naw, I'ma get a Surface Pro at some point instead. Should actually get something that helps with work instead of a console for one game for the foreseeable future.

I'm hating this "call for backup" fight at the beginning of r-03.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Naw, I'ma get a Surface Pro at some point instead. Should actually get something that helps with work instead of a console for one game for the foreseeable future.[/QUOTE]

Betrayonetta 2?
We don't know jack about it yet though.
And I know you wouldn't buy it for some silly MH game. We're in America, the last time I checked... ;)

[quote name='whoknows']It has a Mario game and a Zelda port coming in the near future.

Should be all that's needed.[/QUOTE]

Already played those the last time Nintendo charged $60 for them. :lol:
Besides, he said ONE game.
Now that Razor's Edge is coming to PS3... the only game left that it could possibly be is Betrayonetta 2. C'mon... keep up!

I download the Thief franchise and so far I'm really starting to realize just how little progress we've made since 1998 in the stealth genre. Not even that these games are that good, but so far they aren't half bad, either.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly gonna get one. I just don't need it right this second. Even though I know there are games coming out that I want, there's no reason for me not to let the price on the console drop while I wait for em.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm certainly gonna get one. I just don't need it right this second. Even though I know there are games coming out that I want, there's no reason for me not to let the price on the console drop while I wait for em.[/QUOTE]

Wait for the WiiU Slim XL. Y'know it's coming.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Already played those the last time Nintendo charged $60 for them. :lol:
Besides, he said ONE game.
Now that Razor's Edge is coming to PS3... the only game left that it could possibly be is Betrayonetta 2. C'mon... keep up![/QUOTE]

Naw man. You haven't truly played those games before until you've played them in HD.

[quote name='whoknows']Naw man. You haven't truly played those games before until you've played them in HD.[/QUOTE]

Huh. I could've sworn I did.
Y'know.. with Dolphin?

Thanks for the games, Frosty! Can't add AirMech to my library, so I don't know what it is. But I have always wanted to play Killing Floor!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm hating this "call for backup" fight at the beginning of r-03.

[/QUOTE]

Doing one file a week?

Not that I'd ever have a chance in playing them but any of the new VR missions as tough as 18?

[quote name='dohdough']That's why I got my PG RX-78 Gundam for $60.:D

Just pull the trigger, dude. You know you want to.[/QUOTE]
Nah I think 65-70 is my price point. After the zero kotobukiya figure assembly I can only imagine what a pain in the ass that is gonna be

bread's done
Back