GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GUNNM']IGN same guys who got paid to review GTA 4 early and gave it a 10[/QUOTE]

AyZnPhb.png

[quote name='Krym[U'][/U]ner;10594967]Quick question to the GGT:

How many current-gen (360, PS3, Wii/U) 1st-party controllers do you own?

Just wondering what the average is here.

I have 3 Dualshocks. (All black)[/QUOTE]

XBox 360
2 Microsoft Wireless Controllers, both LE (Halo 3 ODST, Tomb Raider)
1 MadCatz SF 4 Fightpad (Ryu)
1 MadCatz SF 4 TE Fightstick (Femme Fatale)
4 Big Button Scene It! Controllers

PS3
1 Dualshock 3 (MLB The Show 11 LE) w/Real Triggers from Game Crazy circa 2008
1 MadCatz SF 4 Fightpad (Cammy-wireless)
8 Buzz Wireless Controllers
PS Move Controller, PS Eye, Nav Controller, Sharpshooter

I got 1 wireless xbox 360 controller and 1 wired one, 1 dualshock 3 ps3 controller and 1 hard candy ps3 controller. Sadly, I have no one to play with :( Bioshock Inf. is 30 gb on pc, just an fyi its gonna be beast on pc yo

IGN and their paid reviews.

Just like Capcom paying them to give Rising a 8.5 when it's a 10

They only care about that scrilla.

PS3:
2 Dual Shocks
1 SSFIV TE Stick
1 Hori Soul Calibur V Stick

360:
1 Wireless
1 Wired
Kinect

Wii:
2 Regular Wii-motes
1 Classic Controller
1 Classic Controller Pro
2 Gamecube Controllers (from my Gamecube)

--

Also game night tomorrow 10-10:30pm EST / 7-7:30pm PST / whatever Crotch Canada time?

[quote name='GUNNM']You've never taken a controller of yours to a house you know who has the same color and switched them because yours isn't as good?[/QUOTE]
No. Why would I do that? I'd just buy another controller if I wanted one.

I know you guys kept your copies of RE ORC in anticipation of a DLC sale guess what guys next week we got our wish! ^__^

[quote name='whoknows']I already bought the dlc the days they came out. I'm a true fan.[/QUOTE]
No spoilers please I wanna find out what happens to jill

[quote name='Luxuria']So...

SF4 is getting a new update and Capcom is remaking the old Ducktales game.

Hmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6d1A2row6I[/QUOTE]

And Capcom is putting back out the Dungeons & Dragons side scrolling arcade games from the mid-90's also.

I wish it was a remake of Ducktales 2 since that one costs around $50 and I've never played it.

New Megaman Game in the Works.

There you go.

Edit: [quote name='MSUHitman']And Capcom is putting back out the Dungeons & Dragons side scrolling arcade games from the mid-90's also.

I wish it was a remake of Ducktales 2 since that one costs around $50 and I've never played it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, didn't see that. :eek: That's awesome. I remember playing one of the Ducktale games but I can't remember which one.

[quote name='Luxuria']http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/2...m_campaign=Feed:+siliconera/MkOc+(Siliconera)

There you go.

Edit:

Oh, didn't see that. :eek: That's awesome. I remember playing one of the Ducktale games but I can't remember which one.[/QUOTE]

It's most likely 1. 2 came out during the time of Mega Man 5/6, etc. where if you didn't get it day 1 you didn't get it. There's only a few hundred thousand carts in the West produced I believe.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yeah, Ducktales.

D&D is badass too. Sticks to snakes.[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% on board with this.
I always loved those D&D games when they were in my local arcade.
It's a big reason I'm excited for Dragon's Crown later this year.

Guys pre order your mega man 25th anniversary statue soon
Oh yeah that announcement of new mega man game was really an announcement of they had plans to probably make a new mega man game. Thanks for nothing lux.
6c09a628930d11e28b2322000a1fbe1b_7.jpg

Perhaps if it is moderately cheap. It looks like nothing special from the few pics of it that there is, like something they'd add in on a CE or SE of a game.

Even without clicking the link, I know it is about Sony's support for Unity. Which is a smart move, a VERY smart move by Sony. Still doesn't change my mind about the engine...

Enjoy your crashes playstation fanboys!

Wayforward + Ducktales sounds like a win.

---

I'll be on skype tonight by 10 (or a little earlier to set up) for some BSG.

[quote name='ihadFG']
I'll be on skype tonight by 10 (or a little earlier to set up) for some BSG.[/QUOTE]
But... but what time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back