GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='j-cart']Gonna boldly state it here and now, I am a better cook than Hank.[/QUOTE]
I sincerely doubt it, but I also don't remember you posting pics of your delicious foods.

Oh yeah, picked up a copy of SFxT today for $5 in town so I'm down to play that whenever anyone wants. And MK9 is a little over halfway done.

[quote name='j-cart']Gonna boldly state it here and now, I am a better cook than Hank.[/QUOTE]
Bitch, you couldn't cook your way out of a McDonald's kitchen.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Oh yeah, picked up a copy of SFxT today for $5 in town so I'm down to play that whenever anyone wants. And MK9 is a little over halfway done.[/QUOTE]

That 2nd thing is good news I think.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'll play both of those with you any time, Joel. Add them to the list of fighters we can play together.[/QUOTE]
Sweetness! :D

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'm down for either too. we can get a SF x T room going. ^__^[/QUOTE]
I'd love that! Hopefully I'm not constantly getting kicked this time!

[quote name='whoknows']That 2nd thing is good news I think.[/QUOTE]
Indubitably! I'm stoked to finally play a bit of that online.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I sincerely doubt it, but I also don't remember you posting pics of your delicious foods.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_m7dz2y1Jt41rzutg9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7dz2y1Jt41rzutg9o2_1280.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bitch, you couldn't cook your way out of a McDonald's kitchen.[/QUOTE]

At least you know where your cooking roots come from!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sweetness! :D
[/QUOTE]

That's what people say about my eats!

[quote name='j-cart']Even without clicking the link[/QUOTE]

I can hover over links too.

Out!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd love that! Hopefully I'm not constantly getting kicked this time!
[/QUOTE]
Hope not. Or massive amounts of Joelback. :bouncy:
[quote name='j-cart']At least you know where your cooking roots come from!
[/QUOTE]
fuck it, let's combine forces and take everyone out. :cool:

Fatty McGlutton's Great Wall of Bacon Irish Pub.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
fuck it, let's combine forces and take everyone out. :cool:

Fatty McGlutton's Great Wall of Bacon Irish Pub.[/QUOTE]

You get the outdoor grill, I'll man the indoor stove top.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Jameson Fried Rice with bacon.[/QUOTE]

I actually have made fried rice with bacon and backfat.

There is a respectable reason to use lard and that is because of people that are allergic to gluten and flour based products need to have some sort of meat+carb combination in their diet. Mexican food fills that need.

[quote name='j-cart']There is a respectable reason to use lard and that is because of people that are allergic to gluten and flour based products need to have some sort of meat+carb combination in their diet. Mexican food fills that need.[/QUOTE]
That, and it helps the fat render and keeps the meat juicy.

And then shit looks like this.

Mexicans hate taco bell.
fact. Unless you're dat one guy who drives 50 miles a day for tacos or something retarded.

So next week my MSP is going this way.
800 for RE DLC
360 for RE 6 dlc
and 800 for Dragonbourn DLC.

Hoping for some castlevania dlc

[quote name='GUNNM']Mexicans hate taco bell.
fact. Unless you're dat one guy who drives 50 miles a day for tacos or something retarded.[/QUOTE]

Mexicans hate their own food? That's weird.

[quote name='whoknows']Mexicans hate their own food? That's weird.[/QUOTE]
I've never seen a chinese person at a chinese restaurant, now a pho restaurant...

Who even makes a game with a heavy influence from Ayn Rand? No body except my kosher n1gga Ken Levine. Dats my jew homie dawg. Need dat Ayn Rand mang, 2112 ftw ^_^

I finished the game for us, Crotch. Cylons win. Indignate is the worst human being both in real life and in the game.

[quote name='ihadFG']I finished the game for us, Crotch. Cylons win. Indignate is the worst human being both in real life and in the game.[/QUOTE]

No matter who wins, Josh loses.

[quote name='The Crotch']Augusto Superhitler Mugabe.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know what this means.

I get the references. Please don't explain them.

I played a bit of Pinball FX since it was brought up earlier and I wanted to try the Star Wars tables, I thought I only had a few tables but it turns out I own like at least 15....it's just that I've only played two. My backlog is just way too big.

I've played a little bit of Sony Smash so far. Nothing online, just trying to get a feel for the mechanics. It's definitely..interesting. The meter-only mechanic will definitely take some getting used to.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I've played a little bit of Sony Smash so far. Nothing online, just trying to get a feel for the mechanics. It's definitely..interesting. The meter-only mechanic will definitely take some getting used to.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a bit odd... but it works for me... better than the Smash mechanics of calculating percent damage, at least.

With Smash, yeah, there was some "these moves seem better than others" but everyone was pretty easy to pick up... there's more to factor in here, IMO. Here you need, of course, to find a character where you like the moveset and think the supers are good for how you wish to use them. Some of the easier characters to pick up would be Kratos (stick to his level 2 or level 3; level 3, use O to get the enemies far from you), Raiden (his level 1 super is fantastic -- hop in a crowd and let fly... easy to get double/triple kills), both of the Coles play pretty good, and Ratchet is really solid too (you have to learn how to use the range of his level 1 well, but he's got a nice 75 AP combo in f.[],u.[],u./\). Radec can also be really good (his level 2 is fantastic and his 3 is good).

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Didn't wanna jump the gun and post this before it was set in stone but now I can.

I'm moving to LA at the end of June.[/QUOTE]

Congrats?
Although this puts a damper on us ever crossing paths, you can now hang with the likes of icebeast and indiggydiggydoc, yo!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Didn't wanna jump the gun and post this before it was set in stone but now I can.

I'm moving to LA at the end of June.[/QUOTE]

Teaching in LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back