GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock of Ages is on hbo now, yay. Get ready for an orgy later tonight :) That movie coulda been da shit , at least Tom Cruise is the shit in it

[quote name='Indignate']There's a production of Rock of Ages currently at my local art theater thing.

Should I see it twice?[/QUOTE]

Only if they sing some Guns of Roses, Quiet Riot, Motley Crue or Dio

damn this is weird, i got an email requesting a phone interview after speaking with this company at a job fair, even though all i told the guy was how unqualified i was for the position.

i am not a clever man.

[quote name='panzerfaust']damn this is weird, i got an email requesting a phone interview after speaking with this company at a job fair, even though all i told the guy was how unqualified i was for the position.

i am not a clever man.[/QUOTE]

because you are very hot thats why

further proof that Skrillex is indeed gay-

rip-skrillex-meme-generator-i-came-before-everyone-at-the-local-circle-jerk-b13693.jpg

The Defiance beta on 360 is pretty awesome, looking forward to playing another console MMO finally in a little over a week.

[quote name='GUNNM']Suppose his answer is yes, what then? Do you pretend to jack off? I don't get it[/QUOTE]

I already jerked off before and came but I'm getting horny again. Nah, me and Joel have some strong bro love going on.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I already jerked off before and came but I'm getting horny again. Nah, me and Joel have some strong bro love going on.[/QUOTE]
I saw he gave you GOW codes. That is some pretty strong bro love. I had to pay for mine like some bum

I clicked the Sonic '06 one because I played that one.

I don't know how I had the patience to actually play through the entire story mode.

I wanted to support you but I see Leda has the best of you.

Stop hatin'. It's not my fault my Myspace layout is better than yours.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back