GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I ended up getting a WiiU. But it was for like 30 bucks out of pocket after selling shit on Craigslist. Been playing MH all day and it feels sooo gooood. Forgive me prease.

man i didn't know Uniqlo opened up an online store, i can finally buy clothes that fit me.

they also have a line of MGR T-Shirts:
09_076113.jpg

Played quite a bit of Castlevania today. It's not the second coming of SOTN or God of War, but it's fun. Looks like it's going to be long as well. You can see how many chapters are on the world map and it's...extensive.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Played quite a bit of Castlevania today. It's not the second coming of SOTN or God of War, but it's fun. Looks like it's going to be long as well. You can see how many chapters are on the world map and it's...extensive.[/QUOTE]

Some of the chapters only have a few short segments.

3DS Castlevania? It's definitely on the pickup list. I kept to my word and picked up Luigi's Mansion for the fiancee today and handed over the 3DS though. Thought it looked cool. I still need to beat LoS at some point.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']3DS Castlevania? It's definitely on the pickup list. I kept to my word and picked up Luigi's Mansion for the fiancee today and handed over the 3DS though. Thought it looked cool. I still need to beat LoS at some point.[/QUOTE]
No don't get it

[quote name='panzerfaust']man i didn't know Uniqlo opened up an online store, i can finally buy clothes that fit me.

they also have a line of MGR T-Shirts:
09_076113.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I wanted to buy a shirt of MGR from there I didn't mind the price of $20 of shirt but its $7 to ship so fuck that

Okay folks, this isn't a dating or hookup site. Keep any of that off of here, it's not relevant to the general gaming thread and we don't want it on CAG. Feel free to report anything that gets close to that line. CAGs who ignore this request will be invited to leave.

Yesss.

Humble Heart's 2012 XBLA debut Dust: An Elysian Tail is headed to Steam and could potentially be available as soon as next month, Polygon reports. The announcement was made by Dust designers Alex Kain and Dean Dodrill during a panel at PAX East, wherein Dodril explained that he isn't going to "do a whole lot different" with the PC port, being satisfied with the current experience.

[quote name='guinaevere']Okay folks, this isn't a dating or hookup site. Keep any of that off of here, it's not relevant to the general gaming thread and we don't want it on CAG. Feel free to report anything that gets close to that line. CAGs who ignore this request will be invited to leave.[/QUOTE]
This is the LBGTAQUOI thread

No it isn't; it's the GGT. If the mods have to start reinforcing rules in here again, that's what we'll do.

Simply, talk of games and no problems.

Edit- don't get me off topic, Gun. You know i'm way too easy to start squirreling in here. ( ^-^)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yesss.[/QUOTE]

Well, chances that I play it have now gone up.

Played some Sony Smash online today too. The meter mechanic definitely forces a "in the fray" feeling the a lot of players avoid in normal Smash. So that's good.

I find offense to that, spicy. Where you been, dawg? The peeps at the AWD thread are nothing but helpful. Nobody spams there.

I have no idea what happened here.

So Bioshock.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, technically, the T-Shirts were gaming related... ;)[/QUOTE]My mistake. I hadn't been in here for ages; I only stopped in after seeing a few reports that needed attention.

To answer the question snake postured, the GGT used to always be game only. At least let's be fair and say, 95% gaming related. After my mostly MIA stint over the past couple years, I'm assuming there wasn't much of a mod presence in here, as I was the only GGT-regular/mod before that time. And that seems to have led to an anything goes, OTT-type atmosphere.

Whether that's the case or not, it appears to have gone too far, and the GGT regulars were finally sick of the hook-up posts taking over. So structure has to return.

I've been reading a couple of impressions and most people seem to like it. The ending is apparently pretty good, too. Well, it isn't ME3.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm assuming there wasn't much of a mod presence in here[/QUOTE]

Shrike used to visit us sometimes; I miss that.

[quote name='guinaevere']My mistake. I hadn't been in here for ages; I only stopped in after seeing a few reports that needed attention.

To answer the question snake postured, the GGT used to always be game only. At least let's be fair and say, 95% gaming related. After my mostly MIA stint over the past couple years, I'm assuming there wasn't much of a mod presence in here, as I was the only regular GGT/mod before that time. And that seems to have led to an anything goes, OTT-type atmosphere.

Whether that's the case or not, it appears to have gone too far the GGT regulars and they were finally sick of the hook-up posts taking over. So structure has to return.[/QUOTE]

not sure if srs -_- someone has no sense of humor here. laame

this is what happens when your glorious leader leaves for half a thread
on a swtor and starcraft binge

chaos

oh and wayyyy to much bsg
I've watched two seasons in three days

its all colonel tigh up in here
declaring martial law on the GGT

[quote name='panzerfaust']you did kind of over do it these past weeks, snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

so u snitched on me? thought we were bros :( Y does no one like me?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']so u snitched on me? thought we were bros :( Y does no one like me?[/QUOTE]

wasnt me bro. only time i've even thought of reporting a GGT member was when ihadFG was spoiler tagging insignificant words in each of his sentences.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wowww, y so srs?[/QUOTE]
Jesus stop being such a drama queen. Just stop the cock talk

Whoa whoa whoa at least we aren't spoiling the major twist ending to Castlevania Lords of Shadows up in here.

Oh wait.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Whoa whoa whoa at least we aren't spoiling the major twist ending to Castlevania Lords of Shadows up in here.
[/QUOTE]

isn't it just SotC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back