GGT #231 Declares Bullet Witch The Best 360 Exclusive This Gen

Ah shit, that reminds me, I have to go to GS and use my GS bucks to get a PSN card. Need to charge that shit up and grab some things like Walking Dead Season pass...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I did. Fun game and my 8 month old loves the music lol.[/QUOTE]

i love the music too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well..

Goku could probably take Batman, as he doesn't really have a weakness that Bruce can exploit.
And since Batman can take Superman any day of the week... it follows that Goku would introduce Superman to a whole new level of pain.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MoCiWe']It's not my fault Superman keeps picking weakling villians that only last five minutes in a fight while Goku has to challenge enemies that are stronger then him, making the fights more fair, therefore lasting longer.

See, this guy gets it.[/QUOTE]

you guys are insane. i have read comics for the last 14 years or so, and i can tell you that superman is literally unbeatable. he is a god, in every sense of the word. i truly love batman (he is honestly probably my favorite comic book character, which means a lot considering i have multiple comic book tattoos) but kal-el cannot be beaten. his resolve is so strong, his desire to do what he does best so impervious. people that don't actually read that many comics love to cite the dark knight returns, in which he was already being misled by the american government, and had been nuclearly destroyed stopping world war 3. he "lost" to batman, having warned him multiple times about beating him, watching bruce "die" of a heart attack, and showing up at his funeral completely fine. dark knight strikes again shows an old ass bruce once again stopping clark (with the assistance of other heroes) but that book is garbage and no one cares about it.

batman is the better character, but superman is fucking superman. show him some respect.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']yeah but we never see them unveiled
what good are veiled tits?[/QUOTE]

a lot of good.

bread's done
Back