GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

Apparently Max Payne was only on sale for a day. Guess I should have actually read the page closer.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is much better with a controller. Although some of the areas are kind of annoying.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dunno if we'd be able to pick you up, but if you could get there we could hang out. Planning on being in Denver for a whole day for the Threadless convention thing.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that is.

I know you haven't played the jetstream sam dlc yet frost but getting a no hit on the final boss is pretty fucking tough.

I played the shit out of that Noid game as a kid.

Lobo looks cool. Prolly pricematching Injustice at BB tomorrow. 35 bucks was about my price point. Even better when you have $40 in RZ certs.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Just so it doesn't get missed.

original
[/QUOTE]holy shit thats great

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Hahaha, I'm glad you found that. It was mostly for you. Welcome back, BROTHERRR.[/QUOTE]
ty sir.
I wish big boss was beating him longer for replacing hayter

[quote name='snakemaster2389']picked up Snake Easter 3d on 3ds, pretty cool[/QUOTE]

No it's not.

MGS3DS is the worst version.

He can't say anything cuz it's in his contract to keep his involvement in MGS 5 a secret.

Or is this an older interview?

Guys, I drank two Coronas on a empty stomach and I'm already feeling buzzed.

Where's Hank?

im playing mgs 3: 3d and its cool. Its got the peace walker controls. I dig it yo. Been also having fun with Mirror of Fate, im digging it yo

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im playing mgs 3: 3d and its cool. Its got the peace walker controls. I dig it yo. Been also having fun with Mirror of Fate, im digging it yo[/QUOTE]
Crotch walking is nice but unless you have a circle pad pro controlling the camera with the abxy buttons is shit and the frame drops are pretty bad but if you enjoy it have fun.

[quote name='GUNNM']Crotch walking is nice but unless you have a circle pad pro controlling the camera with the abxy buttons is shit and the frame drops are pretty bad but if you enjoy it have fun.[/QUOTE]

i dont need a circle pad pro bro, i am pro. and yes i love staring at my 3ds for 3hr long cutscenes. Makes me feel 15 again ^_^

[quote name='snakemaster2389'] 3ds for 3hr long cutscenes. Makes me feel 15 again ^_^[/QUOTE]
I don't know what this means.

new thread soon

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll make the new thread! Been playing a lot of Poker today. Finally broke the game, though. Game won't go into a new hand.[/QUOTE]
So from the trailer you see brock/ash/ claptrap do you play as them?

[quote name='GUNNM']So from the trailer you see brock/ash/ claptrap do you play as them?[/QUOTE]
No, you play as yourself. They're other players at the table that you play against.

Hey lil bro, u should include my name in the new thread ^_^ Poker Night 2 needs online play, if they added that it would be goty. I got texas hold em on xbla, u should get dat joely

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'll make the new thread! Been playing a lot of Poker today. Finally broke the game, though. Game won't go into a new hand.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I haven't gotten around to playing much of it, had a project that took me like four and a half hours to finish this morning, was not fun at all :(

[quote name='MoCiWe']That sucks, I haven't gotten around to playing much of it, had a project that took me like four and a half hours to finish this morning, was not fun at all :([/QUOTE]
That sounds like it blows!

[quote name='Indignate']I have a headache now.

Will drinking more fix that?

Where's Hank?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes, it does, indiggers.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I've already got the new title and thread ready to go, so can we hurry this along, please?[/QUOTE]

Is snakemaster in the title of it? I won't support you if he is.

[quote name='Indignate']I'm not sure if I want the Lunar Bundle or not.

Do any if you want to buy it for me while I think about buying it while also maybe getting drunk?

It's right here. http://www.indieroyale.com/

[/QUOTE]

You could download all those for free.

Do any if you want to buy it for me while I think about buying it while also maybe getting drunk?

NorCal Regionals.[/QUOTE]

I got pid and cargo commandeer. Pid is pretty cool, cargo comandeer is ok not great but theres a button to make the guy curse so its kinda worth it

[quote name='whoknows']Is snakemaster in the title of it? I won't support you if he is.[/QUOTE]
NOPE. Hank will like the new title, though.

NorCal Regionals.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what most of those games are.

Also, wooo! Regionals! Smexy.

bread's done
Back