GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

[quote name='YBX87']i guess you forgot to ask for a price adjustment from amazon? because they had the gow ps3 bundle on sale on video game deal tuesday for $279.99.[/QUOTE]
I live in Texas. $20 tax ;)

[quote name='icebeast']Epic.

enhanced-buzz-32062-1366770932-10.jpg
[/QUOTE]
When you going to cosplay as a metal gear character?

[quote name='GUNNM']When you going to cosplay as a metal gear character?[/QUOTE]

The only Metal Gear character I'd ever want to cosplay is Gray Fox. But that would a very difficult costume to make, and he isn't that high on the list of things I want to do.

[quote name='Indignate']What's up with them Hungarians dawg?

I've been sitting on these points for hella days.[/QUOTE]
Yup not much man since sleeping dogs.

Your buddy just wants to see you without a shirt.

You should totally commit to the cosplay and shoot yourself in the eye

I actually have an fx kit to make my eye looks disfigured but I can still see through it.

And yes, I think everyone wants to see without my shirt on, but don't tell me that or my ego will inflate too much.

My top is now long enough to tie up all of my hair into a pony tail.

Though when I cook I still Legolas it. I would post a pic of me, but it might be NSFGGT because I am not wearing a shirt ;)

I do know why Hank has long hair, because it's fucking dope. Chicks love my hair, I love my hair, it's awesome. Everyone should have long hair.

Yeah, it can become a hassle after a while. I don't think I'll let it get much longer than it is right now. I don't want to have to do the entire towel just for the hair thing after showering

I grew my hair past my shoulders and the barber I went too was very religious and thought it was a sin for guys to have long hair (I later learned) I only asked for the sides to be cut and he shaved everything off. That was fun

[quote name='GUNNM']I grew my hair past my shoulders and the barber I went too was very religious and thought it was a sin for guys to have long hair (I later learned) I only asked for the sides to be cut and he shaved everything off. That was fun[/QUOTE]

How do you let him shave everything off?

Also, please tell me that you paid and left tip.

[quote name='Indignate']How do you let him shave everything off?

Also, please tell me that you paid and left tip.[/QUOTE]
He started from the top with the shaver a zero or a one and not much I could do afterwards and no. I said what the fuck I didn't ask for this and he said Oh I thought you did. Very old man and like I said very religious he doesn't let woman in his barber shop because he considers it a sin for woman to cut their hair.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']But seriously, this hair has tripled my shower times, easily.[/QUOTE]

I have really thick hair so long hair in the summer and combing it sucked ass

I now go to a gay dude to do it. If you're not getting your haircut by a gay dude its like getting a pedi from a non korean you know.

Last time I cut my hair short, I had my friend give me a killer mullet first. Shit was ridiculous. I need to get the pics from him.\

It was Joe Dirt tier.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Last time I cut my hair short, I had my friend give me a killer mullet first. Shit was ridiculous. I need to get the pics from him.\

It was Joe Dirt tier.[/QUOTE]
Hank Snake.

[quote name='GUNNM']I now go to a gay dude to do it. If you're not getting your haircut by a gay dude its like getting a pedi from a non korean you know.[/QUOTE]

Do you normally get pedicures?

Finished Poker Night 2 on 360. Moving on up to the PC version now.

Also, looks like I'll be taking a trip to Denver with my girlfriend at the end of next month for some convention thing she wants to go to. WOOO! Road trip!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Finished Poker Night 2 on 360. Moving on up to the PC version now.

Also, looks like I'll be taking a trip to Denver with my girlfriend at the end of next month for some convention thing she wants to go to. WOOO! Road trip![/QUOTE]

come to ny and pick me up bro. I'll bring my vita along :)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Finished Poker Night 2 on 360. Moving on up to the PC version now.

Also, looks like I'll be taking a trip to Denver with my girlfriend at the end of next month for some convention thing she wants to go to. WOOO! Road trip![/QUOTE]

What thing? I want to go. Pick me up, I'm only an hour away from Denver.

[quote name='j-cart']Gameplay is so old school terribad that it makes up for the fact that the story is just as bad, but in a good way? Honestly though, getting to see Max Payne down on his luck again was a fun ride.

For $10 the singleplayer is pretty fun. The boss fights were pretty stupid though. Want to do a third person shooter boss right? Talk to the dudes that made Binary Domain. MP? Not even worth it, there isn't much of a playerbase on PC anyways.[/QUOTE]

Are the original or 2 worth playing these days?

I didn't even know that Phantom Breaker already came out. Why aren't we talking about it?

Also, Arc System launched an english website, which is good I guess.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah MS is putting out a free poker game (WSOP) that will have MP so I would just get your friends to download that. I got this for the humor and the Borderlands 2 stuff as most others did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll definitely download the free game when it launches, and tell my friends to get it as well, I like normal poker but as you said Poker Night is more for the humor anyway.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wanna be my friend on the 3ds?[/QUOTE]

Woohoo GUNNM is back :D Why no want be my friend on anything :(

[quote name='GUNNM']
I have really thick hair so long hair in the summer and combing it sucked ass[/QUOTE]

Same here, also my hair is long enough to be in a ponytail as well, I actually did put it in one when I did a fake interview for one of my classes, pretty legit.

I still got a fair amount of homework to do myself, it is the worst. Got a project at the beginning of this month, basically haven't touched it yet, always fun.

[quote name='Indignate']I didn't even know that Phantom Breaker already came out. Why aren't we talking about it?

Also, Arc System launched an english website, which is good I guess.[/QUOTE]

The beat 'em up came out, but did the fighter?

[quote name='whoknows']What thing? I want to go. Pick me up, I'm only an hour away from Denver.[/QUOTE]
Dunno if we'd be able to pick you up, but if you could get there we could hang out. Planning on being in Denver for a whole day for the Threadless convention thing.

Capcom still makes quality games. Its just they make less of them. Supply and demand you know

Isn't that the dominos mascot

Oh yeah since my banishment my run with Razor's edge has ended. My save file was wiped I lost so much work but great game I'll buy it when its >$20. :(

bread's done
Back