GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

[quote name='ActionKazimer']You weren't kidding, Ice. Bride class is crazy. I made Anna into one and she's just wrecking shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, both Bride and Dread Knight just have crazy stat progressions where they turn characters into beasts. I made my son into a Dread Knight after a couple other progressions to get skills and he was my most powerful character by far. I finished the game last night on my commute home, only took me 3 turns to finish the last fight because my people were so overpowered now, haha. I liked that it gave you details about what happened to everyone after the end of the game. I'm moving onto Etrian Odyssey IV now as the game to play while I commute, might try and work my way through Pokemon Black as well since I never finished that.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yeah, I have a feeling it will/is doing a lot better on PC though. Mainly since the first one was only on PC, you could have gotten it for half the price, and I know people really love unlocking their Team Fortress 2 hats, so hopefully combined on all three platforms it's doing really well. I'm trying to tell some of my friends to pick it up but they don't think a poker game without online multiplayer is worth it, even though this game has that comedy aspect to it that makes it a lot more entertaining to play, even if it is only single player.[/QUOTE]

Yeah MS is putting out a free poker game (WSOP) that will have MP so I would just get your friends to download that. I got this for the humor and the Borderlands 2 stuff as most others did.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well I haven't used my PSN plus code yet so I'm waiting until the last day that I'm able to download these I'm assuming the last day of April?

[quote name='Indignate']I don't keep track of the rotation rate anymore. Sometimes games leave and sometimes games don't. Check the PSN thread as it usually has the list of current games in the rotation and if they're leaving soon and whatever else.

Also, I don't remember if I told you, but I totally used that code you gave me and it totally worked.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yay gunnm is back doe. Im downloading Dragons Dogma on psn now. Gonna give it another shot[/QUOTE]
SUP SNAKE BR0 ;D
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sweet, GUNNM is back.

I don't want to go to the laundromat. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yo dawg you too good to accept friend requests on PS3?

Don't be the smelly guy in the gym.

The metal gear legacy bundle is shit especially if its $72. Who doesn't own MGS 4 if you own a PS3? And everyone owns the MGS bundle so you're essentially get MGS 1 non-twin snakes and non-hd version and those shitty vr missions.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yay gunnm is back doe. Im downloading Dragons Dogma on psn now. Gonna give it another shot[/QUOTE]

I don't understand.

Was it too good the first time that you had to put it down?

So how many of you guys took advantage of dat amazon extra $20? I loved tomb raiber but $54 for it is too good pass up

[quote name='GUNNM']Yo dawg you too good to accept friend requests on PS3?
[/QUOTE]
I haven't turned on my PS3 in a week or so. Next time I do, I'll accept it. :bouncy:

[quote name='GUNNM']So how many of you guys took advantage of dat amazon extra $20? I loved tomb raiber but $54 for it is too good pass up[/QUOTE]

Wat?

[quote name='Indignate']Wat?[/QUOTE]
raider*
Amazon had a trade $20 worth of games and get an extra $20 back. Traded god of war ascension disc only for $45 as well I probably won't be playing it for a while anyways

[quote name='GUNNM']The metal gear legacy bundle is shit especially if its $72. Who doesn't own MGS 4 if you own a PS3? And everyone owns the MGS bundle so you're essentially get MGS 1 non-twin snakes and non-hd version and those shitty vr missions.[/QUOTE]

Woah, fuck you.

MGS1 pixel face > Twin Snakes

Also those VR Missions were not shitty, they were freaking awesome.

[quote name='j-cart']Woah, fuck you.

MGS1 pixel face > Twin Snakes

Also those VR Missions were not shitty, they were freaking awesome.[/QUOTE]
Wow language first of all.

I didn't even say it had to be twin snakes or MGS 1 but a freaking HD version of it would have been nice if you're including it for a system you can digitally download already.

[quote name='Indignate']

Your original post makes sort of sense now.[/QUOTE]
That's all that matters.

So 6 things of HW due before tomorrow morning and I'm here trying to fight off j-cart trolling about the vr missions. Priorities.

[quote name='GhostShark']Welcome back, GUNNM, you rebellious person you. You should friend me on PSN.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
Ok I will.

Btw that jetstream sam DLC was pretty fucking meh.

pps bleach manga is getting pretty fucking awesome don't know if anyone reads it here

[quote name='distgfx']I just bought a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

I see you didn't state that you bought Fire Emblem.

Please.

Smart choice, though. What color did you get?

[quote name='GUNNM']I hope you knew it was one trade per account I wasn't here to guide luxuria on this [/QUOTE]

I thought to myself, "What would GUNNM do?" and "What is the AWD way?"

So I used a friend's account along with my own.

[quote name='GUNNM']Thank you.
Ok I will.

Btw that jetstream sam DLC was pretty fucking meh.

pps bleach manga is getting pretty fucking awesome don't know if anyone reads it here[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, this is one case of a Flashback in the series that is actually good.

Just locked in my sealed Tales of Graces for 44.45 with that promotion. Seems pretty good since it goes no where near that price on ebay and I'm too lazy to see if it'll become rare and go higher in the future (shit's on psn so it won't).

[quote name='distgfx']I just bought a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

WTF?

[quote name='GhostShark']Welcome back, GUNNM, you rebellious person you. You should friend me on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Why aren't we friends?

Is it cuz I don't like FFX? Be honest.

[quote name='GUNNM']pps bleach manga is getting pretty fucking awesome don't know if anyone reads it here[/QUOTE]

I don't read it cuz you read it for me.

I've been waiting on an update since forever.

[quote name='Luxuria']I thought to myself, "What would GUNNM do?" and "What is the AWD way?"

So I used a friend's account along with my own.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Send in some garbage I have like Spec Ops on my moms account you know.

[quote name='Indignate']Just locked in my sealed Tales of Graces for 44.45 with that promotion. Seems pretty good since it goes no where near that price on ebay and I'm too lazy to see if it'll become rare and go higher in the future (shit's on psn so it won't). [/QUOTE]

Oh....

[quote name='Luxuria']

"What is the AWD way?"

.[/QUOTE]
Bought MGS 4 like new couple of days ago and it came brand new. Totally not what it said in the description I better get $5 off.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wow language first of all.

I didn't even say it had to be twin snakes or MGS 1 but a freaking HD version of it would have been nice if you're including it for a system you can digitally download already.

That's all that matters.

So 6 things of HW due before tomorrow morning and I'm here trying to fight off j-cart trolling about the vr missions. Priorities.[/QUOTE]

The language was because you left us...

Don't ever do that to us again :cry:

[quote name='Luxuria']Oh....[/QUOTE]

What? It's my sealed copy cuz I bought it off PSN.

I don't know what else to do with it, you know? And I need that money to buy my 2013 GOTY Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Besides, I still have my sealed copies of Legendia and Vesperia forever & always.

[quote name='j-cart']The language was because you left us...

Don't ever do that to us again :cry:[/QUOTE]
It wasn't my fault a mod banned me I won't do it again I'll only post in here :cool:.

Welp I got zeus to kill on God of war 3 and sitting here isn't going to do that.

[quote name='GhostShark']No, I thoroughly respect your decision to hate FFX. Even if it is wrong.[/QUOTE]

I like you.

We should talk about FFX and how OP Wakka is.

[quote name='GUNNM']Bought MGS 4 like new couple of days ago and it came brand new. Totally not what it said in the description I better get $5 off.[/QUOTE]

You should. Those bastards.

[quote name='Indignate'] I don't know what else to do with it, you know? And I need that money to buy my 2013 GOTY Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. [/QUOTE]

True story, I've been listening to the Dragon's Dogma OST recently. I love it. I've decided I'm going to get the game, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it digitally or get myself a retail copy.

[quote name='Indignate'] They do have good deals though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

I found an excellent deal on The Magic School Bus Oceans game. Posted that shit on the AWD because I'm a nice guy.

[quote name='Indignate']Did you just do some shifty back alley deal?

Like, behind Walmart?

Specifically Zeki's Walmart?[/QUOTE]

Something like that and yes, it was behind Zeki's Walmart.

[quote name='Luxuria']I see you didn't state that you bought Fire Emblem.

Please.

Smart choice, though. What color did you get?[/QUOTE]

Whatever color Josh said it was.
Blue.

SML3D is all you need.

What is Dragon's Dogma like? I vaguely remember playing the demo, but nothing sticks out other than the dark fantasy setting.

Max Payne on Steam is tempting.

[quote name='GUNNM']Just like any other rpg with dragons.[/QUOTE]

it is not that bad, i thought it was a good game. I just wished there was a real multiplayer option, instead of just sharing your pawn with friends. LOL

Did you name your pawn mega man like I did?

So I'm 3 god of wars in and its surprising to me people still think kratos will help them when they're in a dire situation.

[quote name='GUNNM']Did you name your pawn mega man like I did?

So I'm 3 god of wars in and its surprising to me people still think kratos will help them when they're in a dire situation.[/QUOTE]

man, you worked fast. LOL . So did you actually end up getting the god ascension bundle new from amazon, instead of used from amazon warehouse?

Yeah bought it new and yesterday there was a brand new bundle for $250 from a 3rd party seller I didn't feel like sending this one back so I just kept it I don't think I'll ever need the 500 gb doe

[quote name='BlueScrote']
Max Payne on Steam is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Gameplay is so old school terribad that it makes up for the fact that the story is just as bad, but in a good way? Honestly though, getting to see Max Payne down on his luck again was a fun ride.

For $10 the singleplayer is pretty fun. The boss fights were pretty stupid though. Want to do a third person shooter boss right? Talk to the dudes that made Binary Domain. MP? Not even worth it, there isn't much of a playerbase on PC anyways.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah bought it new and yesterday there was a brand new bundle for $250 from a 3rd party seller I didn't feel like sending this one back. $294 total[/QUOTE]

i guess you forgot to ask for a price adjustment from amazon? because they had the gow ps3 bundle on sale on video game deal tuesday for $279.99.

Epic.

enhanced-buzz-32062-1366770932-10.jpg

bread's done
Back