GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

Man, I'm tired as fuck. So wouldn't even be up right now if it wasn't for the DirecTv bitches. Aaaand it's snowing! A LOT! Yay, today!

Also, the new Thor trailer looks fucking awesome.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Also, the new Thor trailer looks fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this, he's my favorite of the avengers so I was really looking forward to seeing the new movie, that trailer definitely makes it look like it will be worth the wait.

[quote name='panzerfaust']what's wrong with a 5/10? it's more professional than a "this game is completely meh" 8/10.[/QUOTE]

I'll agree with this.

So I have a 3ds but its a limited edition one with the triforce on it and it came bundled with Ocarina of time 3d. i wonder how much its worth now

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So I have a 3ds but its a limited edition one with the triforce on it and it came bundled with Ocarina of time 3d. i wonder how much its worth now[/QUOTE]

Depends?
Zelda collectors are fucking insane, so it might be at least enough to get you a 3DS XL for free, even without the game. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends?
Zelda collectors are fucking insane, so it might be at least enough to get you a 3DS XL for free, even without the game. :)[/QUOTE]

nice, i dont have the game anymore but i have the box and the 3ds. it looks pretty cool, i'll post up some pics of it later. Maybe I should trade it for a 3ds xl on craigslist or somethin. My hands are too big for a tiny 3ds haha

[quote name='snakemaster2389']nice, i dont have the game anymore but i have the box and the 3ds. it looks pretty cool, i'll post up some pics of it later. Maybe I should trade it for a 3ds xl on craigslist or somethin. My hands are too big for a tiny 3ds haha[/QUOTE]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edi...0961102496?pt=Video_Games&hash=item20d1efbaa0

--
Saw GOW:Ascension is $40 on Amazon today; gave in, bought. Will platinum and sell this week, I'd wager.
GUNNM must be pissed, unless Amazon will price match his bundle.
GUNNM if you're reading this, call Amazon service to see if you can get your bundle price adjusted (if the red GOW:A PS3 is what you got).

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yup thats the one i have. 260? :drool: holy crap dude thats nuts[/QUOTE]

The prices I sold my rare Gamecube Zelda discs for was nuts. At least $50 a piece, long after the Gamecube had died. Hell, my sealed player's choice WW copy sold for like $40 alone.
And it's a really nice design -- if I could have that on a 3DS XL instead of the blue/red, I'd say it was what I wanted for my birthday today without question. :lol:

So I posted up my Zelda 3ds for trade for a 3ds xl on craigslist. Will let u know what happens frost. Mirror of Fate shipped yesterday yay and I got Dawn of Sorrow on ds for 20 also. got dat castlevania fever yo. Whos gonna coop with me in Dead Island later yo?

I use Craigslist a fair amount, yet to get shot! (although it is possible...) That said, Dawn of Sorrow is an amazing game and I also did enjoy the new one, not as much but it's still worth playing.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I use Craigslist a fair amount, yet to get shot! (although it is possible...) That said, Dawn of Sorrow is an amazing game and I also did enjoy the new one, not as much but it's still worth playing.[/QUOTE]

I think Dawn of Sorrow (and Aria of Sorrow) are my top Castlevania (metroidvania style) games (SotN is third, most likely). I love those games so much.
Trading 3DS/3DS XL is bad, isn't it -- since eShop purchases are tied to the system?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']So I posted up my Zelda 3ds for trade for a 3ds xl on craigslist. Will let u know what happens frost. Mirror of Fate shipped yesterday yay and I got Dawn of Sorrow on ds for 20 also. got dat castlevania fever yo. Whos gonna coop with me in Dead Island later yo?[/QUOTE]

where'd you find Dawn of Sorrows for $20? It's $28 on amazon. I've been looking to get DS and OoE since I never played them.

[quote name='BlueScrote']where'd you find Dawn of Sorrows for $20? It's $28 on amazon. I've been looking to get DS and OoE since I never played them.[/QUOTE]

found a guy on cag to sell me it. and before i trade my 3ds system, im gonna transfer my games to the xl

zOPylA3.png

Replace "game" with jiu jitsu and its practically the same message!

Though I don't jiu jitsur is a term...

[quote name='j-cart']
zOPylA3.png

Replace "game" with jiu jitsu and its practically the same message!

Though I don't jiu jitsur is a term...[/QUOTE]
Be thankful. Burn the word "gamer".

[quote name='The Crotch']Absolutely. But it's an ugly fucking word.[/QUOTE]

feh. I think it's more the stereotypes that the general public has attached to the word over the years more than the word itself. :p

[quote name='panzerfaust']Gaming enthusiast! There.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Crotch']It's also a matter of the stereotypes that gamers have attached to the word over the years.[/QUOTE]

Which are you:

fat_gamer_kid.jpg

davetaylorgamer.jpg

geoffdoritospope1x6rec.png

WorldofWarcraft11.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have everything except the Prison Superman costume. If you want that there's a guy giving out his info in the contest subforum. If you're okay with not having shitty orange jumpsuit Superman then I'd be happy to share mine with you :D[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome man, thank you so much. I could care less about the Superman costume, pretty much just want Batman Beyond and Knightfall Bane. Could you just PM your info? And having multiple WB-ID's is possible, right? Not totally sure how it works.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']J-Cart, you gonna make it to Evo this year?[/QUOTE]

Naw, gonna be at Anime Expo instead this year. Evo is fun and all, but when I am in Vegas, I want to do Vegas, not Evo.

[quote name='gunm']I want to do Vegas too.[/QUOTE]

You want to do vegas with me bro. We'll win money, dance with girls, party in some random person suite, pass out on the pool side to only be waken up by a beautiful female asking if you rub lotion on her back.

I fucking do Vegas.

*j-cart cannot all guarantee this will happen in one time, but it has to him and that is what he always strives to repeat.

/edit: Sorely disappointed I didnt get a chance to hit up that Lolipop chainsaw chick. She was working, so I guess it is all part of the gig for her, but next time I see here, it's game time.

Well it finally happened. . .I went and checked the mail on my way home, and what do I find in my mailbox?
The box that Jimbo was supposed to end to me like 3 years ago for winning a fighting game trivia challenge in the FGT. ^__^
IMG_1395_zps05f951d3.jpg

Now you may be all Brad Pitt in Seven and ask me "What's in the box?" Well, I shall show you. . .

Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself DVD. Still sealed too. I'll keep it sealed so I can Ebay it later for huge money. :drool:
IMG_1397_zps13d7de43.jpg

A box of School Smart colored pencils. Always handy when I'm drawing dicks on everything. Gotta be racially diverse.
IMG_1398_zps13c817f3.jpg

Stuff On My Cat: The Book. Definitely a page turner. Simply gripping. My cat likes it too. ^__^
IMG_1399_zpsebc84332.jpg

Final Fight Streetwise for Xbox. Hell yes. Love this game. Can't wait to stomp out roaches to surf music in a diner again. Yes, that happens in it.
IMG_1400_zps1fff0c9b.jpg

Apocalypse for PS1, starring Bruce Willis. Game is so amazing. Nothing better than kicking ass as Bruno. It's almost as good as One.
IMG_1401_zps87f07649.jpg

Mobile Light Force for PS1. A reskinned Gunbird, it's actually decent, despite the stupid changes.
IMG_1402_zpse011f3e7.jpg

A sweet ass Power Rangers T shirt. Kick ass. :bouncy:
IMG_1405_zps58b03246.jpg

Lego Akuma. Top tier Lego character.
IMG_1407_zpscf8a307d.jpg

Spider-man. He falls over when I stand him up. Drunk Spider-man.
IMG_1408_zps4c8877a7.jpg

A dollar bill. US currency. Nothing too out of the ordinary, until you turn it over. . .
IMG_1409_zpsb8cd7c0f.jpg

IMG_1410_zpsdc1cb796.jpg

Nidoran Pokeymanz card. Now I have one Pokeymanz card. Fear me.
IMG_1411_zpseaca72e6.jpg

The Mask, from the movie The Mask. Not putting it on. The world would be doomed.
IMG_1412_zps571117d0.jpg

A Gears of War lanyard thing.
IMG_1414_zps6e8af700.jpg

A Class of 2004 lanyard thing. About 5 years too late for me. I should wear it around and confuse people.
IMG_1415_zps5fb0de48.jpg

A knockoff Batman pencil. Straight from the streets of Hong Kong.
IMG_1416_zpscdee4273.jpg

A Sabertooth Pog. At least I think it's a Pog. I'm old.
IMG_1417_zpse2d42407.jpg

And finally, this sweet ass note. :D
IMG_1419_zpscd7426ba.jpg

Thank you, Jimbo, for finally sending it. It was fun lording it over you all of these years. I was honestly surprised when I saw it in my mailbox, laughed so hard. :D Made my day, seriously.

[quote name='j-cart']You want to do vegas with me bro. We'll win money, dance with girls, party in some random person suite, pass out on the pool side to only be waken up by a beautiful female asking if you rub lotion on her back.

I fucking do Vegas.

*j-cart cannot all guarantee this will happen in one time, but it has to him and that is what he always strives to repeat.

/edit: Sorely disappointed I didnt get a chance to hit up that Lolipop chainsaw chick. She was working, so I guess it is all part of the gig for her, but next time I see here, it's game time.[/QUOTE]
was it the day when she was wearing the jumpsuit
splin open all the way to the navel

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']was it the day when she was wearing the jumpsuit
splin open all the way to the navel[/QUOTE]

Naw she was in her regular school girl outfit. However I just realized that her real name is the same as an ex of mine, so yeah, she can't have me anymore. I'm so vain, I learn from the best, Jo-el.

Sick stuff Hank. If you give me your address I can send you a box of dildos and super glide if you want. Who am I kidding, I'll most likely send you a copy of SWTOR :D

bread's done
Back