GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

Yo Apocalypse is da shit. I remember that dope soundtrack for it. Final Fight on xbox is also pretty cool. looks like Jimbo has a man crush on u hanky poo :) Yo does, I need a Dead Island and Star Trek coop bud, whos up for it?

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']buy me star trek and ill play with u
ill call kirk[/QUOTE]

its only 3.4 gb on ps3. i know a place where u can buy it for 10 bucks ;)

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']oh i see
suprised I never got into all of that[/QUOTE]

yup, u should get into it. heard Star Trek is quite fun

[quote name='snakemaster2389']yup, u should get into it. heard Star Trek is quite fun[/QUOTE]

Yeah only if you aren't wearing the red uniforms...

[quote name='The Crotch']Ain't we supposed to be plumbing the depths of server-crashing boardgames? Or am I mixing up times/dates?[/QUOTE]
I thought we'd agreed to do it on Thursday? Or am I wrong? It doesn't matter either way to me. I'm pretty sure my lady isn't doing anything.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I thought we'd agreed to do it on Thursday? Or am I wrong? It doesn't matter either way to me. I'm pretty sure my lady isn't doing anything.[/QUOTE]
Could very well be. I guess I'm just too used to Thursday being a no-go.

[quote name='The Crotch']Could very well be. I guess I'm just too used to Thursday being a no-go.[/QUOTE]
I'm not exactly sure anymore. We ended the chat kinda fast and a lot of people were talking at once. Also, my girlfriend asks that you/Josh call her either Jess or Jessica from now on. She has a problem with Jessie and is socially awkward so she didn't bring it up last night.

Might slip up a time or two, but I'll keep it in mind.

Could you text Josh and ask him what we decided on? Because I'm totally god damn confused now.

[quote name='The Crotch']Might slip up a time or two, but I'll keep it in mind.

Could you text Josh and ask him what we decided on? Because I'm totally god damn confused now.[/QUOTE]
Yep, he says it's Thursday.

Fire Emblem is a fantastic game. Totally recommend it.

Leda is hot.

I wanted to get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, but Best Buy didn't have it for some reason. I guess I'm not getting it anymore. I was actually hyped.

The new Star Wars expansion is more of the same.

The FF XIV beta sucked. The character creation screen was better than the game itself.

The Tyler Perry movies are fantastic. Madea does what she wants, when she wants.

What the hell is an analytical catchphrase?

I think I covered everything.

santatouch.jpg

[quote name='Luxuria']Fire Emblem is a fantastic game. Totally recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. I just grabbed myself a new 3DSXL so the lady can keep hers for Monster Huntin'. Bout time I wrap up my FE campaign.

Fire Emblem sucks.

If you want a real strategy game get X-com.

Except not really X-Com but a game that's better than X-Com and for GBA

1042018front.jpg

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']nobody cares about all that stuff or dead island

how is the new star trek game?
thats the real issue[/QUOTE]

I'm downloading it now, i'll let u know how it is

[quote name='whoknows']Fire Emblem sucks. [/QUOTE]

A poem:

Nic Cage
Nic Cage

The end.

HFCJLt9.jpg

About 4 hours into F:NV. I apparently played it more than I thought I did on the Xbox version.

Finished Spec Ops. Story was engaging. Gameplay was average. I did like how much faster easier it is to die/kill compared to other TPS.

RE4 is $9 and change on PS+ this week. Kind of tempting since I never finished the GC verison..

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Couldn't agree more. I just grabbed myself a new 3DSXL so the lady can keep hers for Monster Huntin'. Bout time I wrap up my FE campaign.[/QUOTE]

Finish it.

[quote name='Luxuria']Fire Emblem is a fantastic game. Totally recommend it.

Leda is hot.

I wanted to get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, but Best Buy didn't have it for some reason. I guess I'm not getting it anymore. I was actually hyped.

The new Star Wars expansion is more of the same.

The FF XIV beta sucked. The character creation screen was better than the game itself.

The Tyler Perry movies are fantastic. Madea does what she wants, when she wants.

What the hell is an analytical catchphrase?

I think I covered everything.

santatouch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I missed you so much.

Even more than I miss Zeki now that he's a Walmart drone.

So im playin Star Trek and i gotta say i think its worth it. U get online coop and local cop i think, You can pick to be either Kirk or Spock(im spock) and the shooting is fun and u can explore the enterprise. Also, it has Zoe Saldana in it, John Cho and Simon Pegg in it also. This is win!

[quote name='Indignate']I missed you so much.

Even more than I miss Zeki now that he's a Walmart drone.[/QUOTE]

You're weird.

Drones are from StarCraft.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished Spec Ops. Story was engaging. Gameplay was average. I did like how much faster easier it is to die/kill compared to other TPS.

RE4 is $9 and change on PS+ this week. Kind of tempting since I never finished the GC verison..[/QUOTE]

I didn't care for the story, I thought it was kind of generic/average... but I thought the gameplay was fun. I liked the squad mechanic and it made it better than every CoD I ever played because I could actually give them basic directions.

And yes, buy RE4 HD.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']fuck me.
ebay buyer opened a case because the buttons were stiff on a brand new guitar hero guitar.
thats how new controllers are dumbass.[/QUOTE]
That's why I never sell things on Ebay.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']he says buttons get stiff when the spring mechanisms are worn out...[/QUOTE]
If they really think that then get ready to either eat shipping or lose the money all together and they Paypal dispute you, bro.

I know im never doing ebay again
this is horrible.

This guy called me a moron, a $$$$$$, scam artist, and a pimp.
all because he doesn't like the way the buttons feel.

I would eat the shipping if it was reasonable, but it was like 45 bucks to send it.
and hes alrdy opened it
Rather make this asshole wait as long as possible.
fucking people from new york...

i just dont know what his game is
its not like hes gunna get to keep it

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']I know im never doing ebay again
this is horrible.

This guy called me a moron, a $$$$$$, scam artist, and a pimp.
all because he doesn't like the way the buttons feel.

I would eat the shipping if it was reasonable, but it was like 45 bucks to send it.
Rather make this asshole wait as long as possible.
fucking people from new york...[/QUOTE]

im in new york bro, and im super nice. go get that Star Trek game, it'll make u feel better

im in the negative money right now
because of this ass hat.
cant buy anything

ive shipped to ny before
i just like making generlizations to make me feel better

bread's done
Back