GGT 235 Something Something Inside Joke

Yo Jimbo, I got Kakuto Chojin lol. dat worth anything anymore? Yo bros, Star Trek is a cool game. I still need a coop partner for Dead Island

[quote name='Indignate']I think I'm going to dedicate the next thread to explaining the story of BlazBlue to Uraizen.

He's always asking about it.[/QUOTE]

N-No.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Hey life and GGT, I miss you!

Back to non life! brb in a few weeks[/QUOTE]
Friend and I play a game on Steam. We look at random indie games and try to guess if you have them on your wishlist. It's not a very difficult game.

Phantom Dust looked sweet, too bad my Xbox died before I could play it. :cry: Is it BC on 360? Too lazy to dig it out to check.

Jake Heart, buy your own shit. :nottalking:

[quote name='distgfx']N-No.[/QUOTE]

It's Nu-13.

You do need help. Let me start writing up a rough draft.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Let's just explain Guilty Gear's instead. Or do one line from each to see if anyone can tell the difference.[/QUOTE]

Gosh, they're totally different. BlazBlue has like looping timelines and stuff.

[quote name='hankmecrankme'] Is it BC on 360? Too lazy to dig it out to check. [/QUOTE]

It totes is. No XBL support anymore, obviously, but game is still the shiznit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Jake Heart, buy your own shit. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Send me a Vita and i'll let you borrow my copy of Phantom Dust :D

i've already got offers, interviewing a couple people tonight via skype. it's for writing a small client/server program involving JDBC.

~$100

[quote name='Indignate']
It totes is. No XBL support anymore, obviously, but game is still the shiznit.[/QUOTE]
Sweet ass. My 360 can finally do something that's not play NG2. :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']Send me a Vita and i'll let you borrow my copy of Phantom Dust :D[/QUOTE]
1. I don't have a Vita to send, and I'm not buying one until it's a Vita 3000 with 32 GB built in for $150 or less.

2. I have a copy of Phantom Dust. Lern 2 reed. :drool:

[quote name='panzerfaust']putting homework on craigslist, why haven't i done this before?[/QUOTE]
You must keep us informed of how this goes. lol

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sweet ass. My 360 can finally do something that's not play NG2. :bouncy:

1. I don't have a Vita to send, and I'm not buying one until it's a Vita 3000 with 32 GB built in for $150 or less.

2. I have a copy of Phantom Dust. Lern 2 reed. :drool:

You must keep us informed of how this goes. lol[/QUOTE]

Panzer is gonna get hit on alot by dudes on craigslist lol

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Friend and I play a game on Steam. We look at random indie games and try to guess if you have them on your wishlist. It's not a very difficult game.
[/QUOTE]

This isn't even an exaggeration

[quote name='panzerfaust']i've already got offers, interviewing a couple people tonight via skype. it's for writing a small client/server program involving JDBC.

~$100[/QUOTE]

JDBC? That shit is easy.

[quote name='BlueScrote']This isn't even an exaggeration

JDBC? That shit is easy.[/QUOTE]

Glad you've had better luck with it -- getting that shit to work for me during grad school was a nightmare.

[quote name='BlueScrote']PM me the project and when it's due[/QUOTE]

I was going to offer if it wasn't something that I absolutely hate... so all you, man.

--

How do I put up the Uraizen Signal?

Uraiiiiiiiiizen! I might have something for you.
Hit me up on AIM or Skype or something if I don't find you first.

Uraiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizen

Wait, seriously you could get paid $60 an hour for doing someone's homework?

I mean I've heard of papers in the $150-200 range, but homework?

[quote name='j-cart']Wait, seriously you could get paid $60 an hour for doing someone's homework?

I mean I've heard of papers in the $150-200 range, but homework?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this sounds like rich blooded territory to me. Most I've gotten paid for homework was $15 and most I've gotten for a single paper was $150 and that was a thesis.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Glad you've had better luck with it -- getting that shit to work for me during grad school was a nightmare.

I was going to offer if it wasn't something that I absolutely hate... so all you, man.
[/QUOTE]

It's not bad. Half of it is swing stuff though which I have nightmares from college.

Finals tomorrow. Semester, pls end.

Friend just texted me saying that he's currently #11837 in queue for Blizzcon tickets. Lol.

[quote name='BlueScrote']It's not bad. Half of it is swing stuff though which I have nightmares from college.[/QUOTE]

Swing and... AWT? Java GUI creation is also a fucking nightmare if you don't have a good IDE to do the code generation for you. *shudder*

I just remember we were forced to use JDBC and something else with beans and such in our project -- ended up writing a livejournal website application -- I kept trying to get my partner to do the JDBC stuff, he kept slacking, I eventually stepped up and did it with some help from him. Ugh.

[quote name='Indignate']That's weird cuz I don't have your number so I can't text you.[/QUOTE]

Oh....

Yeah, no Blizzcon tickets this batch. Damn, they sell out quickly. ON TO SATURDAY'S BATCH!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Swing and... AWT? Java GUI creation is also a fucking nightmare if you don't have a good IDE to do the code generation for you. *shudder*

I just remember we were forced to use JDBC and something else with beans and such in our project -- ended up writing a livejournal website application -- I kept trying to get my partner to do the JDBC stuff, he kept slacking, I eventually stepped up and did it with some help from him. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like every programming project ever.

[quote name='Indignate']That's weird cuz I don't have your number so I can't text you.[/QUOTE]

You don't have his either? What a strange coincidence.

I'm two acts away from Fire Emblem's end game. Need moar gameplay. Marrying people off just to get kids and paralogues. Lux, you try any of the DLC? I might grab the packs with the new classes.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I never thought I'd enjoy a Poker game, but fuck, the Poker Night at the Inventory 2 game has me hooked.[/QUOTE]

I had a surprisingly good time with the first one. Brock Sampson and GLaDOS pretty much had me sold on this one. Glad to hear it's fun.

[quote name='distgfx']You don't have his either? What a strange coincidence.[/QUOTE]

That's actually not true anymore.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'm two acts away from Fire Emblem's end game. Need moar gameplay. Marrying people off just to get kids and paralogues. Lux, you try any of the DLC? I might grab the packs with the new classes.[/QUOTE]

So how not better is it than FE4?

Like does it even come close or?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Some people have been comparing Soul Sacrifice to Phantom Dust. If Phantom Dust was this good, I'm sad I missed it.
[/QUOTE]

This makes me somewhat more interested, but I don't have a Vita and probably won't for quite some time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, it's Inafune's first Sony game. It's ridiculous, I love it. I've put over 35 hours into the demo.

It's like... Folklore meets Monster Hunter meets Dark Souls.
It's ridiculously awesome. I always liked the idea of Monster Hunter after playing FF13 with the hunting/quests -- then I got my Vita and played MHFU and did not care for it. Soul Sacrifice fixes all my problems with it (combat depth, speed, etc.)[/QUOTE]

But then this makes me think if I'll enjoy it as much since I do love the style/pacing of Monster Hunter and don't know if I'd like that type of game as much with a different pace.

[quote name='j-cart']I don't play game half way, unless its SWTOR. I just make alts...
[/QUOTE]

I have way too many games I haven't finished, I'd like to go through them all but I'm pretty sure it's just not going to happen for a good chunk of them sadly :/

bread's done
Back