GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was told before to stop that weird bullshit he does when he hits on people. I'm guessing that's why he got bant.

Oh yeah finished MGS 4 last night and then fell asleep during the credits song. Big boss cleared up all the shit I was confused about (Still no mention of why vamp worked for ocelot)

It's possible, not sure if he posted like that outside of this thread or if what he posted in here alone got him flagged. All I know is that thread 238 totally had my list of games I was thinking about buying in it and I was too lazy to write them down outside of the forum and now it's gone :(

So in this new TMNT show I'm guessing they don't eat pizza anymore because they know a bunch of obese kids watch this show and will gravitate to eating pizza so they eat weird shit like algae and worms? Or is it because they're been underground all their lives they have yet to discover pizza? I'm guessing the latter

Wow, this sucks. So I'm guessing a lot of his flirting posts got deleted in this thread and that's why it has extra room now? Guy should really cool it next time. I don't really mind his antics, but I can understand why it'd make others uncomfortable.

Edit: They eat Pizza in a couple of episodes I've seen, Gunnm. They just have a diversified diet.

[quote name='GUNNM']It's a sign to not buy any of those video games.[/QUOTE]

It just might be....I have too many anyways!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wow, this sucks. So I'm guessing a lot of his flirting posts got deleted in this thread and that's why it has extra room now? Guy should really cool it next time. I don't really mind his antics, but I can understand why it'd make others uncomfortable.
[/QUOTE]

I don't really mind it either, it's always fun seeing the different ways that people post here.

He doesn't think mods read the GGT threads.

Ok cool I'm almost done with episode 1. Going to wear my leonardo shirt to the gym in honor of watching the first episode today.

This summer that new TMNT game ^___^. I already know its going to be $15 everything is $15 now hoping its a decent game.

[quote name='MoCiWe']
I don't really mind it either, it's always fun seeing the different ways that people post here.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I usually enjoy seeing the different flavors the GGT attracts.

[quote name='GUNNM']He doesn't think mods read the GGT threads.

Ok cool I'm almost done with episode 1. Going to wear my leonardo shirt to the gym in honor of watching the first episode today.[/QUOTE]
Well, they didn't used to that often. We seem to have them around more and more often these days, though.

[quote name='GUNNM']This summer that new TMNT game ^___^. I already know its going to be $15 everything is $15 now hoping its a decent game.[/QUOTE]
Helll yes! I can't wait to pick it up (providing that the demo is good). Totes got dibbies on Raph.

[quote name='GUNNM']This summer that new TMNT game ^___^. I already know its going to be $15 everything is $15 now hoping its a decent game.[/QUOTE]

I'm also really looking forward to that game, I always play as Donatello in the turtles games!

[quote name='MoCiWe']I'm also really looking forward to that game, I always play as Donatello in the turtles games![/QUOTE]
Well if you guys get it for xbox lets co op this shit

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh yeah finished MGS 4 last night and then fell asleep during the credits song. Big boss cleared up all the shit I was confused about (Still no mention of why vamp worked for ocelot)[/QUOTE]

Nanomachines.

[quote name='actionkazimer']nanomachines.[/quote]
nanomachines,son!!!

You didn't dl sleeping dogs when it was free on xbox?

[quote name='GUNNM']Well if you guys get it for xbox lets co op this shit[/QUOTE]

That's what I'll be buying it on, sounds good man.

[quote name='GhostShark']2 hours into Sleeping Dogs. This game is fucking awesome.[/QUOTE]

It really is, that's honestly one of my favorite single player games in a long time, I just really enjoyed everything they did with that game and really hope it gets a full sequel that's just as good.

[quote name='GUNNM']Nope.[/QUOTE]

Look at his blog for the full story but essentially he took his 360 to BB to be recycled since it had red ringed (this was before GS accepted red ringed 360's for trade) but instead of recycled it went to someone that used it to try to hack Microsoft employee accounts.

They just banned every account tied to that system ID w/o looking to check ip addresses, etc. It took the full force of the video game media to get MS to look at it again.

[quote name='whoknows']Her cosplays suck. She doesn't ever look like the character.[/QUOTE]

I'll pretend you didn't just talk junk about Jessica Nigri. :)

[quote name='MSUHitman']Look at his blog for the full story but essentially he took his 360 to BB to be recycled since it had red ringed (this was before GS accepted red ringed 360's for trade) but instead of recycled it went to someone that used it to try to hack Microsoft employee accounts.

They just banned every account tied to that system ID w/o looking to check ip addresses, etc. It took the full force of the video game media to get MS to look at it again.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that he had his XBL account compromised back in that FIFA thing and the person who hijacked it did all sorts of stuff that was bad. Even though he proved that it was it wasn't him, they left his gamertag banned and blamed him for it. He then traded all his 360 stuff in and got a PS3. Then MS sent him a bunch of 360 stuff and apologized. Or something.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=23483

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Injustice is going to Evo now? Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Not really. :lol:
I'd rather watch MK9 matches, for sure.
Or just about any other fighting game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back