GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ActionKazimer']Man, what IS the secret of gummi berry juice?[/QUOTE]

I think it is because of the gum...

BJppnXwCMAAYsoi.jpg:large

Here I am, innocently hunting for a new pair of headphones, reading reviews and making careful decisions and alla that. Then these fuckers pop up and throw reason out the window.
ac258330.jpg
7796938404_2a2d52d92f_z.jpg

I don't even know if they're any good. I just want them.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think the new Humble Bundle is my favorite. Don't have any of them on steam yet, I don't know if I'll bite, though.[/QUOTE]

What a shame. I just supported DoubleFine by buying Brutal Legend on Steam.
I can't justify another $7.50 for stacking since I own the rest.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What a shame. I just supported DoubleFine by buying Brutal Legend on Steam.
I can't justify another $7.50 for stacking since I own the rest.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, most of the reason I don't know if I'll pick it up is because I have all of those games on other systems. Don't see much of a reason to double (or triple) dip on some of these games. The Brutal Legend soundtrack is a nice thing to include, though. I've been rocking that on my iPod since it came out.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, most of the reason I don't know if I'll pick it up is because I have all of those games on other systems. Don't see much of a reason to double (or triple) dip on some of these games. The Brutal Legend soundtrack is a nice thing to include, though. I've been rocking that on my iPod since it came out.[/QUOTE]

It's so damned good.

Yo, Hank!

When a thin man dies, it leaves behind a cloud of purple-and-green gas. You can see the gas on this rooftop here, but... where are the bodies?

E0F83C6AA6CB941A34A97C94ACE5658746AB430B

Oh, here are the bodies: down on the floor below! That building must have a pretty powerful ventilation system.

C9A1FD71E69D0936CB83EB2A0C0863881504FCD7

[quote name='GUNNM']Do you honestly think she's seen at least 1 episode of G1 transformers?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

It's not that hard of a thing to have done.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What a shame. I just supported DoubleFine by buying Brutal Legend on Steam.
I can't justify another $7.50 for stacking since I own the rest.[/QUOTE]

The only ones I'm missing are stacking and brutal legend. I have passing interest in Brutal Legend but stacking I could take or leave.

Still tempting to chip in to double fine though.

[quote name='Indignate']Aww yeah, DOA5 Ultimate coming to consoles.

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

and i just got doa5 for 20. -__- can i be ur prom date indigibro

Does anyone here like the Serious Sam games? Part 3 is on sale for 5 bucks on Xbox 360 (and the expansion is on sale for another 5) and it has coop, I have the first two already and really enjoy them but was wondering if anyone has/is interested in them since I'm not sure if I'll buy it without a coop buddy :O

[quote name='MoCiWe']Does anyone here like the Serious Sam games? Part 3 is on sale for 5 bucks on Xbox 360 (and the expansion is on sale for another 5) and it has coop, I have the first two already and really enjoy them but was wondering if anyone has/is interested in them since I'm not sure if I'll buy it without a coop buddy :O[/QUOTE]

I got Sam 3 bfe on steam. I been thinkin about gettin bfe and the expanison on xbox. maybe i can be ur coop bud :O

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I got Sam 3 bfe on steam. I been thinkin about gettin bfe and the expanison on xbox. maybe i can be ur coop bud :O[/QUOTE]

Alright, it's on sale for the rest of the week still so let me know if you decide to get it. I'm pretty sure it's four player coop online so if anyone else is interested as well could get a small group going.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Alright, it's on sale for the rest of the week still so let me know if you decide to get it. I'm pretty sure it's four player coop online so if anyone else is interested as well could get a small group going.[/QUOTE]

yayyyy:bouncy:

Vita is great.

Just ask Uraizen.

Also I also have Silent Hill so I would be willing to partake in that with you at some point.

[quote name='whoknows']Vita is great.

Just ask Uraizen.

Also I also have Silent Hill so I would be willing to partake in that with you at some point.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I didn't know that Silent Hill had co-op so I would be up for trying that out. I don't know much about that series in general but it looks like this one is like a dungeon crawl game which is neat, I was interested in trying out Ragnarok Odyssey and wanted a decent memory card, so that bundle seemed to have some of the stuff I wanted so I went for it.

[quote name='distgfx']Vita is great.[/QUOTE]

Wooooooo! :D

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Vita is great. I just got Soul Sacrifice yo[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I plan on getting that one eventually, one of the big reasons I ordered the system. Also probably going to look for some PS+ when I get it as well now.

[quote name='panzerfaust']You should grab Muramasa on Vita. Shit's great.

Or I assume it is. Loved it on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

I never picked that up on Wii for some reason but always wanted to grab it, this gives me a reason to since I can get stuff for my new system

[quote name='panzerfaust']You should grab Muramasa on Vita. Shit's great.

Or I assume it is. Loved it on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

not out yet on vita. in june bro.

I also really want to get EDF2017P on the Vita as I absolutely love that series and that version has online, but is it only digital? Anyone know if it's been on sale for less then 40 ever?

Man, looking around there's actually a lot of games I want on this thing that are otherwise out or coming out this year, seems like I picked a good time to buy on at least :p

[quote name='whoknows']It's been on sale for $30 and yes, digital only.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks for answering that quickly. Hmmm, hopefully it goes on sale again soon then! I'll go through and add you guys on PS3 here soon, so that you'll be on my list when I get my Vita :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back