GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']The system is meant to be played, by the time you ruin it to the point of being intolerable they'll be cheap as hell.[/QUOTE]

I don't disagree, but the amount of things I do with the system that are 98% less destructive to it are currently more appealing. If I didn't have a huge backlog as is, I'm sure I would've shut up and bought it by now. Lord knows our DS got beat to shit thanks to TWEWY and a slew of other games.

[quote name='GUNNM']Pretty cool interview with hayter over at IGN you've seen it?[/QUOTE]

Negative. Hook a brother up.

[quote name='GUNNM']One week in and still no e-mail from PSN about my PSN codes not working. Xbox would have e-mailed me the next day doe[/QUOTE]

Obviously you haven't heard about darthmaul's experience with xbox support.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Obviously you haven't heard about darthmaul's experience with xbox support.[/QUOTE]

That was one hell of a story.

Untitled.jpg

[quote name='BlueScrote']Obviously you haven't heard about darthmaul's experience with xbox support.[/QUOTE]
Nope.

For those who just bought a 3DS or recently received one from whoknows starfox 3d is on sale at kmart online for $20. Gogogogog

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Ended up getting that for free in that promo from not too long ago. Haven't booted it up yet, but I know it'll still be good.[/QUOTE]
Of course it'll be good. Its so fucking good that was the first and last game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Speaking of starfox jessica nigri hottest starfox cosplay ever[/QUOTE]

Her cosplays suck. She doesn't ever look like the character.

[quote name='GUNNM']What's your PSN id action? Stop frontin like you aint want it[/QUOTE]

This is the second time I see you asking other people for their tags while mine is listed in my account yet you haven't added me, it hurts man...also, I sent you a PS3 friend invite :p

Wow and to think I stood by you and said iron man 3 sucked when in reality it was the best super hero movie this generation.

[quote name='MoCiWe']This is the second time I see you asking other people for their tags while mine is listed in my account yet you haven't added me, it hurts man...also, I sent you a PS3 friend invite :p[/QUOTE]
You aint sent me shit dawg.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Can i add u on psn, gunnm bro?[/QUOTE]

Yes but you add me I'm not going to memorize all of those numbers.

[quote name='GUNNM']
You aint sent me shit dawg.
[/QUOTE]

I totally did, turned my PS3 on just to send it even man.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wow and to think I stood by you and said iron man 3 sucked when in reality it was the best super hero movie this generation.[/QUOTE]

It's not my fault she doesn't resemble Pikachu at all. I would not call what she does cosplaying.

[quote name='GUNNM']Of course it'll be good. Its so fucking good that was the first and last game.[/QUOTE]

Starfox 64 didn't do it for me. I liked the original SNES game better.

64 is better because it has voice acting, even though both are pretty much the same game.

Nintendo is really good at recycling their stuff. It's great for the environment.

I liked both 64 and the original, probably 64 more though. I also did play a good amount of the multiplayer in both that and Assault though, those games have actually had some really fun multi modes.

[quote name='GUNNM']For those who just bought a 3DS or recently received one from whoknows starfox 3d is on sale at kmart online for $20. Gogogogog[/QUOTE]

I jumped on that the moment it appeared in the deals forum. That shit is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back