GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm way behind on this, but Walking Dead from Telltale is better than the TV show. The actress who plays Clementine is just brilliant. The nuances she gives to the performance really make you believe she's the age the character is supposed to be. I'm almost done with Chapter 3.

Time for more tales of boxes. So I received a somewhat expected surprise today, but it was not quite larger than I had expected. I received Josh's package, it was quite beautiful and wrapped nicely.

IMAG0207.jpg

Inside of the box.

IMAG0208.jpg

Sticker on the taped part of the box.

IMAG0209.jpg

Stickers on the outside, too.

However, I was not ready for the horrors that were inside of this little package. In addition to the 3DS itself, I received some special little gifts.

IMAG0201.jpg

fuck yeah, I've always wanted these ... things.

IMAG0202.jpg

Hell no I can't, this was the first game I was going to purchase.

IMAG0203.jpg

Oh god, I shrieked in fear when I saw this.

IMAG0204.jpg

This calmed my nerves after being so mortified. That is indeed sexy.

IMAG0205.jpg

You're right, but I will still enjoy the hell out of this.

IMAG0206.jpg

Oh good, I was just trying to figure out the perfect way to slap the shit out of those who oppose me. Now I have the perfect tool to do it with, thank you.

Unfortunately, a few of the photos got corrupted on my shitty phone, but not the important ones.

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, let's go with that.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure we were saying he owed me something too.
But I already have a Vita and a 3DS XL now...

JOSH, WHAT ARE YOU GIVING ME?! :lol:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I think my gal is out of BSG. She just got reallly, realllly sick.[/QUOTE]
Shitty. Give her my regards; I'll see if I can't wrangle up another player.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait, you finally convinced Josh to give you a 3DS?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']Yeah, let's go with that.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to think he bought all those other things I sent him, and the 3DS was the bonus.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure we were saying he owed me something too.
But I already have a Vita and a 3DS XL now...

JOSH, WHAT ARE YOU GIVING ME?! :lol:[/QUOTE]

This smiley: :D

[quote name='The Crotch']Shitty. Give her my regards; I'll see if I can't wrangle up another player.[/QUOTE]

If not, I could possibly play another night I suppose.

[quote name='GUNNM']Do your guys' BSG games ever happen? Everytime you guys try to start a group I never see it get accomplished.[/QUOTE]

We stop posting once we have enough people.

[quote name='The Crotch']Shitty. Give her my regards; I'll see if I can't wrangle up another player.[/QUOTE]
Okey, sorry about that. She was alright till around lunch time and then got horribly ill.

[quote name='GUNNM']Do your guys' BSG games ever happen? Everytime you guys try to start a group I never see it get accomplished.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we play lots.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'd like to think he bought all those other things I sent him, and the 3DS was the bonus.
If not, I could possibly play another night I suppose.
[/QUOTE]
I like to think that he phoned you in the middle of the night begging for Sonic Heroes PC and you made him continuously beg before you gave it to him.

Yeah, I could play another night too. She just has food poisoning, so you should be better later this week.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'd like to think he bought all those other things I sent him, and the 3DS was the bonus.

This smiley: :D
[/QUOTE]

Awww... Josh, your smile is worth more than a 3DS XL to me. ;)

[quote name='GUNNM']I tried adding you on PS3 kept up the friend request for a week then remembered you have a broken PS3[/QUOTE]

I've had Panzerfist on request for like a year.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I'm way behind on this, but Walking Dead from Telltale is better than the TV show. The actress who plays Clementine is just brilliant. The nuances she gives to the performance really make you believe she's the age the character is supposed to be. I'm almost done with Chapter 3.[/QUOTE]

Too bad she doesn't make her feel as important as Telltale wanted her to be. Not her fault, I guess.

[quote name='distgfx']Time for more Tales of Boxes.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting something different.

Guys, Crotch isn't going to be with us for much longer.

We have to grab the time that we have left with him and use it to play the fuck out of BSG until I finally get to be a Cylon again.

Seriously, what the fuck? I get three cards every game and I'm human each fucking time. Game is rigged.

[quote name='j-cart']So guys, good news.

EA will publish all Star Wars related games from now on![/QUOTE]

You mean SWTOR expansions?

[quote name='Luxuria']Oh....

Exciting.[/QUOTE]

Love it. Pink is totally in.

I just discovered theatrhythm, Josh. If you considered this touch screen "scratched" before, you haven't seen anything yet. I'll buy this and ruin it.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Pretty much the sole reason I've yet to pick that game up. I'm terrified of it.[/QUOTE]

The system is meant to be played, by the time you ruin it to the point of being intolerable they'll be cheap as hell.

[quote name='ihadFG']Any chance you guys might wanna start BSG a little earlier than planned? Like 9 EST instead?[/QUOTE]

im good with 9 est. josh whats ur skype sexy

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Pretty much the sole reason I've yet to pick that game up. I'm terrified of it.[/QUOTE]
Pretty cool interview with hayter over at IGN you've seen it?

[quote name='ihadFG']Any chance you guys might wanna start BSG a little earlier than planned? Like 9 EST instead?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I can do that.

Are we seriously using Snake as our fifth?

One week in and still no e-mail from PSN about my PSN codes not working. Xbox would have e-mailed me the next day doe

[quote name='The Crotch']Are we seriously using Snake as our fifth?[/QUOTE]

Rude.

Would you rather we use that one guy whose name I won't use for fear that he'd show up and start posting again?

He really wasn't a prominent voice actor he was like micheal ironside he was generally known for doing one voice and like Micheal they take it away from him.

I didn't want to say anything but if lux wants to play disney sing it let him

[quote name='The Crotch']

Are we seriously using Snake as our fifth?[/QUOTE]
Rude.

[quote name='GUNNM']He really wasn't a prominent voice actor he was like micheal ironside he was generally known for doing one voice and like Micheal they take it away from him.[/QUOTE]

Well he was wildly known as the voice of Snake but now he's nothing.

Only a few of us remember him as Guyver 2.

I wasn't going to say who was playing it, but thanks for putting him on the spot GUNNM.

Oh shit I put my ninja lux on blast.

Hayter still has wolves. Its about werewolves and love or something probably gonna do a big blockbuster and make him even more famous than kojima.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im good with 9 est. josh whats ur skype sexy[/QUOTE]

same as my username here

I might even be on a little earlier than 9 in case you guys want to hop on and start early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back