GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ActionKazimer']Cool, man. I'll shoot you an invite if I see you on. I've been away from it since pretty much Wednesday, but I"m stoked for Lobo considering he's one of the few DC characters I've ever given a shit about. Not sure if I want just buy him and call it a day or pony up for the season pass. Since that leak list looks to be true, the rest of the lineup doesn't really do a ton for me.[/QUOTE]
You should get it anyways for the Scorp and Zod.

[quote name='GUNNM']I got MGS 4 when we playing MGO dawg[/QUOTE]
I had a lot of fun with MGO before they took the servers down. RIP MGO.

[quote name='GUNNM']So what reason does vamp have for working for ocelot? Is that explained? I'm at the part where he danced all over raiden's chest and licked his cyber blood[/QUOTE]
Keep playing.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']

I had a lot of fun with MGO before they took the servers down. RIP MGO.

Keep playing.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I saw some videos on youtube MGO looked great.

Ok. I've seen the cutscenes of the whole game I just forgot vamp was working for ocelot.

I'm honestly pretty over having Scorp crammed down my throat, but I might grab the pass just for matchup knowledge if I keep playing.

And yeah, I wish I spent more time with MGO. I played a little bit when the game first came out, but never really appreciated it. One of those don't-miss-it-til-it's-gone kinda things for me.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah I saw some videos on youtube MGO looked great.

Ok. I've seen the cutscenes of the whole game I just forgot vamp was working for ocelot.[/QUOTE]
It was awesome! Playing as Snake and others was just fucking awesome.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I'm honestly pretty over having Scorp crammed down my throat, but I might grab the pass just for matchup knowledge if I keep playing.

And yeah, I wish I spent more time with MGO. I played a little bit when the game first came out, but never really appreciated it. One of those don't-miss-it-til-it's-gone kinda things for me.[/QUOTE]
Of course you are, but still, I bet Scorp will be fun to play as. Especially if he plays exactly how he does in MK9. Man, I spent so much time with MGO. It was one of the first things I played with my friends on PS3. So great.

Hey, Crotch! My gal and I are both in for BSG tomorrow.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']
Hey, Crotch! My gal and I are both in for BSG tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah. Still want a fifth, though. Four-person games are for chumps and jive suckers.

Indignate, if you're going to post in a conversation about BSG, have the courtesy to say whether you're in or not so I don't have to harass you on Steam even though I'll do it anyway because we haven't talked much lately and I want to tell you things.

[quote name='The Crotch']Indignate, if you're going to post in a conversation about BSG, have the courtesy to say whether you're in or not so I don't have to harass you on Steam even though I'll do it anyway because we haven't talked much lately and I want to tell you things.[/QUOTE]

I just don't want to assume that I'm naturally invited.

247121_10151426443643737_1283982981_n.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']No.

You're too cool for that.[/QUOTE]

No im not, im nowhere near as cool as u guys. Hey nic cage, I'm diggin Mirror of Fate alot. Im on Act II now.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']No im not, im nowhere near as cool as u guys. Hey nic cage, I'm diggin Mirror of Fate alot. Im on Act II now.[/QUOTE]

Dont say you guys as if you're including me with those internet board game playing losers.

And any person with good taste would enjoy it.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Guys, why didn't you tell me RE4 was so good?

Real triggers on the DS3 make it much for usable as well.[/QUOTE]

What are you buyin'?

[quote name='Luxuria']What are you buyin'?[/QUOTE]

Operation Raccoon City.

[quote name='distgfx']What are ya sellin'?[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil 4.

[quote name='whoknows']Operation Raccoon City.

Resident Evil 4.[/QUOTE]
ORC really is good its a shame none of you guys have it on xbox

[quote name='BlueScrote']Just noticed that the title for RE4HD on PS3 is "resident evil 4". Way to go on the capitalization capcom.[/QUOTE]
Its like that for xbox too
[quote name='Indignate']Maybe GUNNM wrote it.[/QUOTE]
My grammar is top notch!

[quote name='BlueScrote']Just noticed that the title for RE4HD on PS3 is "resident evil 4". Way to go on the capitalization capcom.[/QUOTE]
The menu music from RE4 is also totally reused for the title music of Case West on PS3. Lazy Capcom.

They totally fucked that up. Game's title is actually 4 resident evil.

Don't do it. Just think, WWLMBD.

Leda never goes renegade. Live by her example. Do I need to show you another one of her 'life' videos?

Here's Leda finding a dirty street cat and feeding it some MickyD's.

+50 Paragon.

Even if that cat dies from those nuggets.

BJj7C33CUAAmf0g.jpg:large
BJj7zEFCcAEqyUD.jpg:large

[quote name='GUNNM']I would write you back Indignate we'd even share a cry or two. You should pick your friends better next time[/QUOTE]

I've asked for your digits on multiple occasions and you've ignored me each time.

[quote name='Luxuria']I honestly can't recall anything that happened after that last text.[/QUOTE]

0.jpg

Just got this e-mail. I'm excited!

"Congratulations! You have been selected to be a contestant on Deal or No Deal.

Please Click Here to confirm your invitation."

Turns out it was a scam. :(

I logged on to my Myspace, which I haven't done in years, and it's so weird. What a lame site.

Layouts, man.

That man can only bring one thing back and I can tell you it isn't MySpace.

Repost this and your wish will come true in an hour. It's true! It happened to me!@!@!

I used to love MySpace. I knew how to code layouts like the back of my hand. *Siiiiigh* those were the days. Hittin' on bitches and making off-color jokes. I miss Dave Chappelle.

You should text me terrible secrets, Indignate. I miss you.

Oh fuck, I remembering coding layouts.

What a horrible night to have a Curse.

I miss you too, Gurl! Are we playing BSG later Joel? We can talk all kinds of secrets then!

Oh, but you're ladyfriend will be there. I guess we'll have to keep everything on the DL :whistle2:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back