GGT 237 is going to celebrate May the 4th Be With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone knows what the hell they meant by "From the creators of Eternal Darkness". Nor does anyone know whether or not Dyack is involved. Even Dyack probably doesn't know.

EDIT: Though IGN says he's involved? fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Luxuria']
Hayley :drool:[/QUOTE]

I can agree with this

[quote name='j-cart']Like Shenmu?[/QUOTE]

But not this, last time I played some Shenmue I still thought it was an awesome game, part 3 still needs to happen

Rewatched Dark Knight Rises last night.

So many lulz moments in the movie. The riot fight at Gotham City Hall was just a bunch of extras holding each other lol.

[quote name='j-cart']Rewatched Dark Knight Rises last night.

So many lulz moments in the movie. The riot fight at Gotham City Hall was just a bunch of extras holding each other lol.[/QUOTE]
Clean shaven cops with clean clothes didn't bother you?

[quote name='sherlock2g']Batgirl looks manish in the pic. They need work on the females in this game. Wonder Woman looks like Chyna from WWF.[/QUOTE]
Yeah batgirl looks horrible in that pic.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']when we be coopin in gears j yo?[/QUOTE]
When I go back in time and unsell my copy from gamestop

Who are you again?

Women with both black and white hair are hot. I confirmed this today.

Tests suck. I'm not looking forward to the next semester.

Video games.

damn its dead tonite in here :( Ok so got back from gstop and got Tekken Tag 2, Doa5 and Doa Dimensions on 3ds. Got tekken and doa for ps3. now i gotta get sc5 and im good. Also got a 3 month ps plus card yay. I'll play blazblue with u noobs on vita.

Yeah, I've heard mixed things. I got me a free ticket though so I'm not going to complain about going to a movie with my friends for free, I'll post whether I liked it or not when I'm back :p

No spoilers please.

I was thinking of getting rid of my PSP, but when I saw all the good games I had for it, I decided to just keep it. :p

[quote name='gunm']No spoilers please.

I was thinking of getting rid of my PSP, but when I saw all the good games I had for it, I decided to just keep it. :p[/QUOTE]

what are these good games u speak of?

Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie so far.

This is coming from a guy who didn't like the second one and thought the first one was pretty meh.

So yeah.

[quote name='Indignate']Iron Man 3 is the best Iron Man movie so far.

This is coming from a guy who didn't like the second one and thought the first one was pretty meh.

So yeah.[/QUOTE]

The first one was ok. Second one sucked. how can the third one be any good? Its just a regular popcorn superhero flick, nothin more. Did u go by yourself indigi?

[quote name='snakemaster2389']The first one was ok. Second one sucked. how can the third one be any good? Its just a regular popcorn superhero flick, nothin more. Did u go by yourself indigi?[/QUOTE]

I didn't say it was good.

And no, I don't have the confidence nor the cash flow to go watch a movie by myself like Whoknows.

I actually did enjoy Iron Man 3 overall, there were some things I didn't care for and wish they did differently, but for what it was I didn't think it was that bad.
One of the things I kept thinking was just why didn't any of the other heroes step in since they know each other and are in the same universe (I mean, I understand it's an Iron Man movie, but when something like those signals take over all the screens in AMERICA, you would think Captain America would step in at least as a cameo or something). It was neat seeing all of the different suits towards the end though, and how they had like a mini hulkbuster one.

I just woke up. Why am I a berk now?

Tastless and Artosis look so confused right now.

EDIT: "There's a lot of turtling on this map." - Tasteless, describing every single map in World of Tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting my day off right, metal and waffles.

Iron Man 2 sucked.

[quote name='whoknows']
I don't give a fucking shit about the fucking humans. I watch a god damn Godzilla movie to see motherfucking Godzilla not some shitty ass humans that I want Godzilla to step on.[/QUOTE]
This. Unless it's Final Wars, then I just want to watch Don Frye kick some ass in the Matrix.

[quote name='The Crotch']So... Eternal Darkness is getting a pseudosequel?[/QUOTE]
Gross.

[quote name='whoknows']Well don't play Eternal Darkness now. It aged horribly.[/QUOTE]
Chatturgha.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']bros, should i get Tekken Tag 2 or SC5?[/QUOTE]
Tekken Tag 2.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What the fuck?

Guess that means Scorp is coming. Welp, can't wait to see this happen.

Yeah, no joke.[/QUOTE]

Another character from the batfamily? I know he's the most popular DC character these days but c'mon.

Batgirl isn't even Barbara Gordon's most interesting persona.
and she's not the best batgirl either

Nintendo Land is pretty neat. The minigames are quite inventive. The host robot thing is annoying as fuck though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Another character from the batfamily? I know he's the most popular DC character these days but c'mon.

Batgirl isn't even Barbara Gordon's most interesting persona.
and she's not the best batgirl either

Nintendo Land is pretty neat. The minigames are quite inventive. The host robot thing is annoying as fuck though.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I bought the season pass and I don't want any more Batman characters....or Zod or Scorpion really, oh well, you win some you lose some.

Yeah, Nintendo Land is really a lot more fun then I hear it getting credit for, for me it's a lot better then Wii Sports as a pack in (at least for the bigger bundle) and it's a blast to play with a group of friends.

I will gladly welcome Zod if he plays differently than Superman. Batgirl is pretty garbage and her model looks like garbage.

[quote name='whoknows']Well don't play Eternal Darkness now. It aged horribly.[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree. Not worth playing now. On an unrelated note, I have a copy of the original Eternal Darkness for sale for anyone that wants it!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Chatturgha.
[/QUOTE]

I always liked making up funny phrases for what the magics sounded like.

Ninja Turtle Hard-on was a frequent one. (Chatturgha pargon)

[quote name='MoCiWe']I agree, I bought the season pass and I don't want any more Batman characters....or Zod or Scorpion really, oh well, you win some you lose some.

Yeah, Nintendo Land is really a lot more fun then I hear it getting credit for, for me it's a lot better then Wii Sports as a pack in (at least for the bigger bundle) and it's a blast to play with a group of friends.[/QUOTE]

There definitely seems to have way more depth to it than Wii Sports + Wii Play.

[quote name='BlueScrote']There definitely seems to have way more depth to it than Wii Sports + Wii Play.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, a lot more stuff to do especially with the prizes and their semi achievement goals.

Also, since it's in the name of the thread and all, Happy Star Wars day everyone! And May the fourthce (that's right!) be with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back