GGT 238 is born again

That hair floating in her face was the only thing that made Total Recall good.

More Kate, less Jessica next time plz

total-recall-kate-beckinsale.jpg

There's totally a scene where Colin Farrell grabs her ass for no reason.

Untitled.png

[quote name='gunm']Ok that was way more about pro Starcraft than I needed to know or even remotely cared about.

Thanks for nothing, Crotch lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it was fun for me to watch those videos/read Rekrul's posts again.

Amazon Goldbox, why you taunt me with 2 bucks off both the new YS for Vita and FFX/X-2 for PS3, I really shouldn't order any more games right now, I have too many :/

[quote name='MoCiWe']Amazon Goldbox, why you taunt me with 2 bucks off both the new YS for Vita and FFX/X-2 for PS3, I really shouldn't order any more games right now, I have too many :/[/QUOTE]

Ys Celcetta or whatever it's called looks pretty good!
Whynot get FFX/X-2 for your Vita too? Then it's portable! ;)

Wit that said, $2 is not a lot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ys Celcetta or whatever it's called looks pretty good!
Whynot get FFX/X-2 for your Vita too? Then it's portable! ;)

Wit that said, $2 is not a lot.[/QUOTE]

I know that 2 bucks isn't much, but those were two games I know I was interesting in anyways. As for why not get FFX/X-2 on my Vita, first of all it's going to be on one disc for PS3 and two separate cards for Vita, so you have to buy them individually don't you? Also, personally I would rather play on the big screen at my TV and leave my handhelds more for the exclusives, since I'll have more then enough games to play on them already as it is, but I do see the appeal for the portability factor for some people.

[quote name='GUNNM']Listening to song of storms while its raining outside. That's how I roll[/QUOTE]

Ephixa?!

The regular version is awesome as well though, Zelda's music in general is really just amazing. That's why I went to the Symphony of the Goddesses! :D

Yeah, I like both of those tracks quite a bit, if you look around there are a lot of good remixes/covers of the Zelda songs out there, and I know it's like the most popular one out there, but Ephixas Lost Woods remix is currently my ringtone on my phone (at least one of them) since that was one of my favorite songs/areas in OoT normally as it was.

I'll add the video for the non Zelda folk around here :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU75uz0b8EU

[quote name='ActionKazimer']You don't need a reason to grab Jessica's ass.

50 matches won with Grundy. Deathstroke blows me up, go figure.[/QUOTE]

The best thing as a "in-your-face-character" you can do against Deathstroke (I use Catwoman so I hate him as well) is to just block and dash in between gun shots. 99% of online Deathstrokes shit their pants when you get in on them just spam the sword flip.

[quote name='GhostShark']The best thing as a "in-your-face-character" you can do against Deathstroke (I use Catwoman so I hate him as well) is to just block and dash in between gun shots. 99% of online Deathstrokes shit their pants when you get in on them just spam the sword flip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was able to get in with Walking Corpse cancels and dashes, but by the time I got into that groove I would always forget to block the sword flip. Least I got some good data last night.

How's Selina's j2? Can that whip hit him before his standing guns hit you if you're close enough? I messed with her a little bit, but haven't been able to get into anything crazy. She seems real fun.

I prefer her j1 because it's quicker, but her j2 is pretty decent against bigger characters like Bane and Doomsday. I tend not jump (or at least trying to, haha) against Deathstroke and Superman zoners. Kitty stance/walk is also pretty decent against zoners.

[quote name='GUNNM']Holy shit thats awesome crotch. I love piano, female vocals and zelda. And its all three in one.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ActionKazimer']Love.

Edit: Seriously, this is amazing. Dunno how I haven't heard any of this.[/QUOTE]
You can download the whole album as MP3s and/or FLAC files here, as well as donate to its creator. He's planning a follow-up album for the rest of the Majora's Mask soundtrack some time in the future.

Got my Square Enix Member reward pack in the mail today, holy crap are they way faster then Nintendo at shipping stuff out lol. Just want to say thanks once again GUNNM for that last code I needed and this stuff is pretty cool, pic after spoiler.

wp000949g.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']You can download the whole album as MP3s and/or FLAC files here, as well as donate to its creator. He's planning a follow-up album for the rest of the Majora's Mask soundtrack some time in the future.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, thanks for linking that. Will definitely give it a download and potentially donate depending on how it all is/how much extra money I have atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ActionKazimer']You don't need a reason to grab Jessica's ass.

50 matches won with Grundy. Deathstroke blows me up, go figure.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Sorry we didn't play last night. It was Uraizen and I tearing shit up and he didn't feel like waiting between our matches. Deathstroke, Aquaman, and Doomsday are my mains now!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nice! Sorry we didn't play last night. It was Uraizen and I tearing shit up and he didn't feel like waiting between our matches. Deathstroke, Aquaman, and Doomsday are my mains now![/QUOTE]

S'all good, man. We'll get down one of these days.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This should be a game.

qWyKLxE.jpg
[/QUOTE]
There's a whole bunch of these, all readlly good.

DD32hMH.jpg

57BKiYB.jpg

rvYGEdl.jpg

hiNrb7u.jpg

I love the little details he throws in to a lot of them, like "Hope" etched in to the stock of Obama's crossbow, or FDR's mech incorporating wheelchair parts in its design.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Frost, you get in on this?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/10/soul-sacrifice-a-sacrificial-qa-with-keiji-inafune/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the items are trash, but I have the first 2 now. Waiting for them to fix the 2nd two.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I know that 2 bucks isn't much, but those were two games I know I was interesting in anyways. As for why not get FFX/X-2 on my Vita, first of all it's going to be on one disc for PS3 and two separate cards for Vita, so you have to buy them individually don't you? Also, personally I would rather play on the big screen at my TV and leave my handhelds more for the exclusives, since I'll have more then enough games to play on them already as it is, but I do see the appeal for the portability factor for some people.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's supposed to be separate purchases on Vita, but nobody knows if they're 2 $40 titles, or if they'll be a $60 pack like the PS3 game or what.

It's nice being able to pick up the vita and play for 3 minutes and then put it into standby, you don't necessarily need the portability factor to want it on a portable. I play handhelds more than I play my console these days... unless someone asks me to play a specific game with them or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Yeah, it's supposed to be separate purchases on Vita, but nobody knows if they're 2 $40 titles, or if they'll be a $60 pack like the PS3 game or what.

It's nice being able to pick up the vita and play for 3 minutes and then put it into standby, you don't necessarily need the portability factor to want it on a portable. I play handhelds more than I play my console these days... unless someone asks me to play a specific game with them or something.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, I do game a lot more on consoles currently myself but still enjoy my handhelds. Is the PS3 FFX pack supposed to be $60? Amazon has it up for $40 so with that small savings I'm able to lock an order in for $38 which is a fair price for me since I really enjoyed FFX and it's been a while since I've played it.

Enjoyed that little read Hank.

I think I need to dust off my asian driver avatar, since you know he picked up on the hottest Fast and Furious chick ;)

[quote name='MoCiWe']Fair enough, I do game a lot more on consoles currently myself but still enjoy my handhelds. Is the PS3 FFX pack supposed to be $60? Amazon has it up for $40 so with that small savings I'm able to lock an order in for $38 which is a fair price for me since I really enjoyed FFX and it's been a while since I've played it.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I figured SE would be following the Konami precedent and charging at least $50 for the package, especially once X-2 was announced as included.

When I see it available for Vita for ~$15 or so, I'll pick it up perhaps.
I have a hate/like relationship with that game, at least with FFX... I like the battle system and sphere grid but loathe everything else except Lulu. People bitch about the first 15 hours of FFXIII but seem to forget the entirety of FFX is pretty much a straight line. ;)

It wasn't the linear aspect but the fact that we were still going through the tutorial for 20+ hours.

Seriously I would have stopped, but that music had me going. Then I got to the big open room and had a lot of fun with the battle system.

/edit: also made a big edit to my profile :D

[quote name='j-cart']It wasn't the linear aspect but the fact that we were still going through the tutorial for 20+ hours.

Seriously I would have stopped, but that music had me going. Then I got to the big open room and had a lot of fun with the battle system.

/edit: also made a big edit to my profile :D[/QUOTE]

Hey bro, what's your PSN ID? ;)

And I guess FFX is just a really long tutorial with a boss fight then. :p
And I'm sure people loved those non-HD towns. ;)

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Pimpin'.

Snagged Hitmang Absolut. $5 is a good price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was waffling back and forth on it myself. I wasn't really interested in this, but $5 is hard to resist.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah I was waffling back and forth on it myself. I wasn't really interested in this, but $5 is hard to resist.[/QUOTE]

It was a good game for $40. It's a great one for $5.

[quote name='The Crotch']Xcom gave my Irish support soldier the nickname "Whiskey".

#wow #notracist #tcot[/QUOTE]

I'm Irish, I ain't mad.

#potato

[quote name='ActionKazimer']It was a good game for $40. It's a great one for $5.

I'm Irish, I ain't mad.

#potato[/QUOTE]
yo dawg scroll up

I'm on episode 15 of the new TMNT its great.

[quote name='GUNNM']yo dawg scroll up

I'm on episode 15 of the new TMNT its great.[/QUOTE]

Welp. I was gonna make a Big Boss get up for Dragoncon. Now I'ma just chill.

bread's done
Back