GGT 238 is born again

[quote name='ActionKazimer']It's definitely cooler, but still a pass for me. Those poses are so over-extended, they look goofy even on Mega Man characters. I really just don't see Capcom doing anything better than what D-Arts is doing for them. Those figures are too good.[/QUOTE]
Yup that sigma is badass. You're right I don't think I'll be getting this statue. CAPCOM RELEASE MEGAMAN GAME INSTEAD OF STATUES AMIRGITH I'm going to post this

[quote name='whoknows']There are a million reasons why batman's plan is stupid in that comic.

He's just stupid in general though.[/QUOTE]
He killed evil superman by burning a bat logo into the sun. fucking genius who woulda thought that was his weakeness? Uh batman

[quote name='Indignate']I feel like Jake Heart could make a good Liquid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']I feel like Jake Heart would make a good Mega Man statue.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm Liquid Snake? I don't have a lighter color hair, but I have the hair... and I can totally be an awesome Mega Man statue.

[quote name='GUNNM']Is there anything jake heart can't do? (besides fix his PS3)[/QUOTE]

I *can* fix my PS3, I have choosen not to.

See, I don't think all that many people are angry about the Xcom FPS anymore. It was all popular to make fun of it before we knew they were even considering a turn-based reboot of the series. And it was totally justified at that point, too, because seriously, that's the dumbest fucking thing ever.

But now? Nah, I can't really care about it. Enemy Unknown was an undeniably flawed game. But for the vast majority of the franchise's fans, it was enough. 2k can coast on that good will for a little while yet.

Also, I might get it when it's cheap if it's decent.

[quote name='The Crotch']See, I don't think all that many people are angry about the Xcom FPS anymore. It was all popular to make fun of it before we knew they were even considering a turn-based reboot of the series. And it was totally justified at that point, too, because seriously, that's the dumbest fucking thing ever.

But now? Nah, I can't really care about it. Enemy Unknown was an undeniably flawed game. But for the vast majority of the franchise's fans, it was enough. 2k can coast on that good will for a little while yet.

Also, I might get it when it's cheap if it's decent.[/QUOTE]
you would not have to wait long for it to get cheap, because it will probably flop in sales just like xcom enemy unknown

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why. Why would you do that.[/QUOTE]

Because maybe I don't like the games you guys play?

[quote name='Luxuria']Call of Duty is the best game series ever.[/QUOTE]

That is why it is free on Steam this weekend!

[quote name='Indignate']Nice Burn.[/QUOTE]

Apply the proper burn ointment!

Haaaaaaaank.

Though the indicator at the bottom right of the screen insists that my soldier can see an alien, there are actually no targets around.
GQ435W9.jpg

Every once-in-a-while, the camera pans over to enemies moving around way the hell off in areas you can't actually see.
LLAhT2c.jpg

A phantom zombie inexplicably spawned in the middle of the screen shortly after I killed an actual zombie. It is untargettable, does not block pathing, and does not act in any way.
KlnjPca.jpg
[quote name='Indignate']Nice Burn.[/QUOTE]
Burns are better when true.

[quote name='The Crotch']Haaaaaaaank.

Though the indicator at the bottom right of the screen insists that my soldier can see an alien, there are actually no targets around.

Every once-in-a-while, the camera pans over to enemies moving around way the hell off in areas you can't actually see.

A phantom zombie inexplicably spawned in the middle of the screen shortly after I killed an actual zombie. It is untargettable, does not block pathing, and does not act in any way.

Burns are better when true.[/QUOTE]
god, the pc versions is more buggier than the console version i played on.

Only once you've finished your homework, Hank.[quote name='YBX87']god, the pc versions is more buggier than the console version i played on.[/QUOTE]

To this day, my favourite bug is the time a mouse button prompt turned into a big, green Xbox "A" button.

[quote name='The Crotch']Only once you've finished your homework, Hank.[/QUOTE]

You have homework too, berk.

Guess who released a new video? I won't post it so you can get at it first.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']I was actually just about to ask if you were. I should be working right now, but I kinda just want to play.[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'm down, mang.

To fulfill an agreement with Indignate, I now present to you a quick blow-by-blow of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdQi6TcpIVs

1: There are some weird jump cuts in here, and I'm not entirely sure why. She's obviously not trying to cut out her uhs and ums or trim unnecessary parts, but it's not hugely jarring, I guess.

2: She's apologizing for a previous video. This is a major warning sign. If you ever feel the need to apologize for content you're producing, you're probably producing too much content.

3: Doctor Who is overrated, but not more overrated than 80s Transformers.

4: Get your lighting right before you start the video, god damn. If, part-way through a video, you feel the need to make changes to your lighting, start the video over.

5: At 2:25, we hear a kitty. Get that god damn kitty on screen right now.

6: Oh God do not create a "gaming channel". And definitely do not create a gaming channel full of World of Warcraft and Minecraft of all things; Christ. I don't need to see you on Retsupurae.

7: Hey, I'm learning things about contact lenses. Thank you, Leda!

8: Video's ending, and still no kitty. You are the worst.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Done. ^__^[/QUOTE]
Thanks, man.

I just had to rename my sniper from his randomly generated nickname of "Deadbolt" to "fuck You" for missing every single shot in a mission and letting two high-level squadmates die after completely fucking up his reaction shots.

Wow crotch just destroyed that leda video. I agree G1 transformers is overrated.
It's all about dat 80's TMNT you feel me crotch?

I tried rewatching old x-men on netflix like a year ago and seeing wolverine do nothing but destroy doors and cut guns into two with his claws just took me out of it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Batman Animated Series was the shit.[/QUOTE]

Damned near the best.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Batman TAS was fucking great. I love it with all I got!

Man, Kazimer's Grundy is badass. I'd love to see him fight Uraizen.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. He still needs mad work; your Aquaman blew him apart. That was good shit. Shifting from generally playing quick, combo heavy characters to grapplers is proving to be a weird road.

Uraizen plays on random and has mained every character. Batman, gargoyles and TMNT were my favorites shows growing up. I'm surprised they haven't rebooted the gargoyles yet

[quote name='The Crotch']
EDIT: Though honestly, a lot of the jokes in that video fall totally embarrassingly flat. Still worth rewatching every once-in-a-while.[/QUOTE]
The only good thing about x-men 3 movie was the juggernaut bitch quote everything else sucked ass

[quote name='GUNNM']I'm surprised they haven't rebooted the gargoyles yet[/QUOTE]

I don't trust anyone with it. I still watch the shit out of that show.

Give me a Gargoyles fighting game. Dibs on Bronx.

bread's done
Back