GGT 240 riots at Xbox One Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']We should really watch this together[/QUOTE]

I don't think I would want to put you through this with me.

I've made a huge mistake.

I have to see it through though, it's the only way I'll learn.

[quote name='Indignate']I don't think I would want to put you through this with me.

I've made a huge mistake.

I have to see it through though, it's the only way I'll learn.[/QUOTE]
I saw it in theaters.

Of course you saw it in the theaters you casual.

Which RE movie you watching indignate? Granted they're all shit but the last one made no fucking sense.

I thought that part when Chris sees his sister after not knowing if she survived a zombie apocalypse was acted very well with the dialogue consisting of ''Claire?!'' and that puzzled ''Huh?'' from Ali Larter was great.

Gosh, spoilers. I'm not there yet.

I just met the black guy who is of course a pro basketball player cuz it's L.A.

Also, I hate Milla's batman voice that she tries to pull in these movies.

[quote name='gunm']Dark Arisen is ok, but it sucks that all progress is lost if you die. It's kind of like Demon Souls lite in that sense...[/QUOTE]

Hey, remember those days when, y'know, checkpoints and infinite retries didn't exist? :rofl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's dead.

So is Prison Break guy this bad of an actor when he's Prison Breaking on Prison Break or did he just decide to phone it in on this movie cuz why bother?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, remember those days when, y'know, checkpoints and infinite retries didn't exist? :rofl:[/QUOTE]
You shitting on Ninja Gaiden bro?

[quote name='Indignate']Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's dead.
[/QUOTE]
Rewind whatever you're watching and look at the way the british chick is holding her gun. She wasn't prepared for the zombie apocalypse who doesn't hold their gun straight out?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You mean Arrow? Archer's already on season 4. If we talking Arrow, haven't seen it yet, but I'm really hoping they kind of use Man of Steel to expand that universe.
[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I did say Archer, haha my bad. Yeah, Arrow, that one! The finale is pretty good, I know there have been a few
Green Lantern
references in it, and if done right that could be pretty cool to see. I'm not sure if they will get characters like Batman and Superman due to them being more in the big movie scene right now and I'm not sure how much more it would cost them to get the big characters like that over someone smaller. Either way, I'm just happy that the good comic stuff isn't just movies right now but also some tv stuff and such.

[quote name='GUNNM']You shitting on Ninja Gaiden bro?

Rewind whatever you're watching and look at the way the british chick is holding her gun. She wasn't prepared for the zombie apocalypse who doesn't hold their gun straight out?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

No. Ninja Gaiden isn't some hand holding bullshit. ;)
If you can make it to the next checkpoint in that game (or a save statue), you probably earned it. :p

[quote name='whoknows']Why would they?[/QUOTE]

Probably because you're never around when I try to play RE6 with you. :'(

[quote name='whoknows']Why would they?[/QUOTE]
Gravity.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

Probably because you're never around when I try to play RE6 with you. :'([/QUOTE]
Oh shit

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Probably because you're never around when I try to play RE6 with you. :'([/QUOTE]

That would make sense.

[quote name='Indignate']Well that was terribad.

Time to move onto the next one.[/QUOTE]

I see those at the midnight showings because I'm a true fan.

Not a casual like some people.

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh god please don't[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Or please do so we can discuss it[/QUOTE]

GUNNM bipolar = confirmed.

You know they have pills for that.

[quote name='Indignate']Sometimes Frosty gets on and masturbates into his mic.

Okay, that only happened once, but still.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that sounds even more intense then I would have ever imagined :O. Seems like you guys have a gooooood time together

The Xbox announcement thing is on Spike TV, beats watching online I guess.

I'm working from home today so I guess I'll tune in while eating lunch.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I wish I was cool enough to be invited to Skype groups :([/QUOTE]
I'd invite you on, but the last time I invited someone it didn't go too well :/

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd invite you on, but the last time I invited someone it didn't go too well :/[/QUOTE]

Show me on the doll where they touched you.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd invite you on, but the last time I invited someone it didn't go too well :/[/QUOTE]

GGT needs to upgrade to teamspeak/mumble.

30 minutes until the only console you will ever need in the future is revealed!

[quote name='panzerfaust']snakemaster? how did that go?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel'] it didn't go too well :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']mumble[/QUOTE]

I haven't slept yet or something, I don't know.

I agree with Lux.

[quote name='panzerfaust']15x more powerful than any modern PC...[/QUOTE]

Not surprising. PC's can barely run something with graphics as terrible as StarCraft.

Halo 5 is out of a PC's league.

:( That means I have to watch it all alonez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back