GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have Blazblue. I might be convinced to play it sometime. The only problem is how much free space you have... that fucker takes up like 3.4gb.
I'm not quite sure how you would be able to do SC online... I hear people talk about using the PSP's ad-hoc through PS3, but I have no clue how that works.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the free space is definitely a problem, I got a 16GB card and it's already basically full, at least with BlazBlue I already have it on 360 so it would only be to play with some people here if they wanted and I could add/remove it as I wanted

Oh...I just did a quick google for Soul Calibur PSP online and saw videos of people playing online and figured it was in the game, didn't know you had to use something like Xlink Kai to play online with it :/ Oh wait! Yeah, there's that program on PS3 that lets you do that now without a program, like you said lol! Yeah I used that for Monster Hunter in the past and it actually worked really well, so there is that way of doing it.

[quote name='Indignate']
BLSNTsJCEAA13bK.jpg:large
[/QUOTE]

I have a pair of those Chi ears I bought online, I used them in the first cosplay I ever wore to an anime convention, haha.

[quote name='Indignate']What happens when they announce a totally fake person who is actually David Hayter, GUNNM Dawg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDkyyPex5fc[/QUOTE]
Its going to be nolan north he does like everything.

It'll kinda suck but I won't not buy MGS 5 because hayter isn't doing the voice unless of course MGS 5 is a next gen game.

bread's done
Back