GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

[quote name='MoCiWe']More Xbox game rumors oh boy! Now they're saying Fallout 4 might be one of the exclusives for the One. I don't know if I see that one happening but it's still hilarious to read the fan reaction since their games weren't exactly that great on PS3 and all of the PS3 people used to be like ehhh their games are always bad on our system do not want, and now they are all like nooooo I R WANT THAT GAME. At least the PC people being upset about it make sense.[/QUOTE]

I have heard they put down major cash for Respawn's first game (those guys who left Activision). Honestly unless there are some big changes I'm kinda done with Fallout/Elder Scrolls. It's essentially the same game over and over again with a different skin since Morrowind.

[quote name='Erad30']I have heard they put down major cash for Respawn's first game (those guys who left Activision). Honestly unless there are some big changes I'm kinda done with Fallout/Elder Scrolls. It's essentially the same game over and over again with a different skin since Morrowind.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm hearing they are spending 1 billion + on games so who knows where that's all going if it's true. I would get a new Fallout/Elder Scrolls myself but I wouldn't be nearly as excited as many people are since I do agree with you that they are all starting to be very similar, heck I don't think I ever beat New Vegas or Skyrim yet even. I do agree with you that they could do something unexpected that would make us want it more though, and it would be nice if they did.

I spent over 200 hours on Oblivion. I liked Skyrim but after about 40 hours I was bored cause it was pretty much the same.

[quote name='Erad30']I spent over 200 hours on Oblivion. I liked Skyrim but after about 40 hours I was bored cause it was pretty much the same.[/QUOTE]

I barely spent anytime on oblivion since my PC at that time was shit. I enjoy FO and TES enough, but they aren't worth $60 to me. I do enjoy the new mechanics and settings they add with each entry but they are definitely starting to be a bit stale.

I'm really not looking forward to The Last of Us, or at least what's going to be written about it. You know every news site is going to be full of writers gushing over how they cried during certain scenes and how attached they were to the girl. It's probably because I'm already sick of people's obsession with Elizabeth from Infinite, but goddamn, pull yourselves together people.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm really not looking forward to The Last of Us, or at least what's going to be written about it. You know every news site is going to be full of writers gushing over how they cried during certain scenes and how attached they were to the girl. It's probably because I'm already sick of people's obsession with Elizabeth from Infinite, but goddamn, pull yourselves together people.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

"The game left me heart broken, especially as a father. After completing it I spent the entire day with my kids. We went to the park, and that's actually where I wrote this review. You need to play this game."

9.7 - IGN

"This game left me heart broken, especially since I'm not a father. After completing it I went to the park and played with random kids, and that's actually were I wrote this review. You need to play this game"

10.0 - Someone that lives in the basement.

"This game left me heart broken, especially since I'm not a father. After completing it I went to the park and played with random kids and got chased away by their parents, and that's actually were I wrote this review. Hiding under the slide with my iPad. You need to play this game"

9.7 - IGN

Demo is out tomorrow right? I plan on trying that, if I like it I'll do like I did with Tomb Raider & Bioshock and just rent it and beat it in a few days.

[quote name='whoknows']I can't believe the girl goes crazy at the end of The Last of Us and kills that guy then commits suicide.

I cried for days.[/QUOTE]

lol Would be an amazing ending.

"There is art here, despite what many would say isn't possible with games, from Roger Ebert to game designers like Jonathan Blow. But it's in The Last Of Us--it's in the gorgeously realized, post-apocalyptic United States. It's in Ellie's expression of thanks when you save her from a gruesome death. It's in the way the characters develop, in the testimonials of the recording boxes you pick up along the way. It's in the way the narrative is structured, and the way it blends so seamlessly with the action. Naughty Dog had a clear vision with this game, something pulled off with remarkable precision in every department. They didn't just deliver something that's fun to play, a criterion so often cited as the benchmark of what makes a game worthwhile. The Last Of Us stands as a monolithic example of the convergence of entertaining gameplay and an irresistibly sinister, engrossing storyline that encompasses a host of multifaceted characters. This is an essential gaming experience."

9.7 - IGN

[quote name='Erad30']Demo is out tomorrow right? I plan on trying that, if I like it I'll do like I did with Tomb Raider & Bioshock and just rent it and beat it in a few days.[/QUOTE]
If you bought god of war ascension its tomorrow the 31st for you casuals who don't support god of war games

God of War is not a concept that should've to stretched out to like 6 games. Hence why Ascension is yet another prequel. Kratos needs to start killing gods from other mythologies at this point.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Kratos killing Jesus and God would be sick as shit.[/QUOTE]

The controversy surrounding that would be the greatest thing ever.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I'm really not looking forward to The Last of Us, or at least what's going to be written about it. You know every news site is going to be full of writers gushing over how they cried during certain scenes and how attached they were to the girl. It's probably because I'm already sick of people's obsession with Elizabeth from Infinite, but goddamn, pull yourselves together people.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what's going to happen.

[quote name='Erad30']God of War is not a concept that should've to stretched out to like 6 games. Hence why Ascension is yet another prequel. Kratos needs to start killing gods from other mythologies at this point.[/QUOTE]

Kratos and Norse and Egyptian Mythology would be a nice change of pace.

Ironic if Kratos is the one who beheads muhammed and then chant allahuarkbar while holding the head to the camera.

[quote name='GUNNM']Ironic if Kratos is the one who beheads muhammed and then chant allahuarkbar while holding the head to the camera.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure Sony Santa Monica would get bombed into the ground.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Pretty sure Sony Santa Monica would get bombed into the ground.[/QUOTE]
Kinda like they're sales for Ascension. Ah shit.

[quote name='GUNNM']Kinda like they're sales for Ascension. Ah shit.[/QUOTE]
Sick burn.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guys, should I buy DKCR on 3DS?[/QUOTE]
If you like DKC, sure.

ok thanks

should i expecto it to ever go down in price, because i mean Donkey Kong Country is like 80 dollars on amazon, and i don't understand economics

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']ok thanks

should i expecto it to ever go down in price, because i mean Donkey Kong Country is like 80 dollars on amazon, and i don't understand economics[/QUOTE]
3DS games rarely go down in price except when stores like k-mart or newegg are clearly shelf space. Bought OoT and star fox for $20 and that was years after their release.
$10 off of MSRP if you rent from gamefly they have yet to send them out. They keep pushing back the date.

[quote name='Indignate']If it is actually a thing, it's going to be on PC for sure.

So just get a PC. Stop being lame.

1gb ram[/QUOTE]
I have a good quality gaming PC. I just don't use it the only games I've played with it are gears 1, dawn of hammer and TF2 and if its PC only I'll pay $1 when it hits humble bundle.

Lol. From RPGFan's review of Dragon's Dogma: DA, "An amazingly bad western-style RPG designed by people who just don't get it."

I've buying a bunch of MS Points that I don't need.

So here's a picture of Leda and some random chick.

BLS0gJ-CQAEJ8GK.jpg:large

[quote name='Luxuria']Lol. From RPGFan's review of Dragon's Dogma: DA, "An amazingly bad western-style RPG designed by people who just don't get it."[/QUOTE]

Huh, did they even play the game? It's actually pretty fun. There's elements of Demon Souls with some Monster Hunter and even a little Shadow of the Colossus thrown in. There's crafting and equipment upgrades, item/resource gathering, and the Pawn system is a pretty neat online gimmick. I wish I had made a magic-class Pawn, as those seem to be the most popular.

It's fun taking down the bigger enemies...I'm a fighter class, so I go in, crawl up the creature and slash the shit out of its head while all my Pawns range attack it. It's great.

Exploring and dungeon crawling are all pretty well done overall IMO.

To me, the worst part of the game is the graphics and framerate, but I can tolerate it.

[quote name='gunm']Huh, did they even play the game? It's actually pretty fun. There's elements of Demon Souls with some Monster Hunter and even a little Shadow of the Colossus thrown in. There's crafting and equipment upgrades, item/resource gathering, and the Pawn system is a pretty neat online gimmick. I wish I had made a magic-class Pawn, as those seem to be the most popular.

It's fun taking down the bigger enemies...I'm a fighter class, so I go in, crawl up the creature and slash the shit out of its head while all my Pawns range attack it. It's great.

Exploring and dungeon crawling are all pretty well done overall IMO.

To me, the worst part of the game is the graphics and framerate, but I can tolerate it.[/QUOTE]
lol, i am a fighter class too, what lvl is your pawn? what platform you playing on?

[quote name='Indignate']You can always switch classes, and it's kind of recommended that you do so you can get better augments.[/QUOTE]
can i change classes as many times as i want?

[quote name='Indignate']Other than the initial disipline fee for unlocking the class, you can switch freely.[/QUOTE]
do i lose my gears, if i change classes?

[quote name='GUNNM']Yo dawg got revelations for xbox?[/QUOTE]

i never buy anything for xbox. :lol:
the last game i bought and played through on xbox was borderlands 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i never buy anything for xbox. :lol:
the last game i bought and played through on xbox was borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for supporting capcom.

Spurs in finals!

[quote name='YBX87']lol, i am a fighter class too, what lvl is your pawn? what platform you playing on?[/QUOTE]

PS3. Only lvl 20 right now. I play games really slowly.

bread's done
Back