GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

I don't know what to do with myself but play mario kart and watch adventure time marathon

i havent showered or left the house in days

i just ate a spoonful of peanut butter

[quote name='GUNNM']
t-shirt-metal-gear-solid-peace-walker.jpg

I've been looking for that snake dissolving shirt I found it on a site but its $7 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Where did you acquire such shirt and what was the cost?

[quote name='MSUHitman']Where did you acquire such shirt and what was the cost?[/QUOTE]
$10 on ebay + free shipping. There's still more it seems legit its a good quality shirt and not that shit they send you from Qwertee.

[youtube]MEmE52tN9b8[/youtube]-I don't ask much, just make it a halfway decent Marvel Ultimate Alliance clone and I'd be pretty stoked. Sadly it probably won't even be that.

Why Young Justice? Not even JLA?

I miss the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Marvel Heroes is kind of like that, but I got bored playing by myself and the game is laggy as shit online.

I can't stop playing Dragon's Dogma.

[quote name='Erad30'][youtube]MEmE52tN9b8[/youtube]-I don't ask much, just make it a halfway decent Marvel Ultimate Alliance clone and I'd be pretty stoked. Sadly it probably won't even be that.[/QUOTE]

That looks awful.

[quote name='gunm']Why Young Justice? Not even JLA?

I miss the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Marvel Heroes is kind of like that, but I got bored playing by myself and the game is laggy as shit online.

I can't stop playing Dragon's Dogma.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. MUA was so good. So much content.

I could seriously buy tons of games that were basically just MUA re-skinned and not get bored. Give me Ninja Turtles in that vein or Justice League or Avatar.

[quote name='Erad30']I could seriously buy tons of games that were basically just MUA re-skinned and not get bored. Give me Ninja Turtles in that vein or Justice League or Avatar.[/QUOTE]

The fan service is what made me really enjoy MUA. Although I am a sucker for ARPG light games.

[quote name='GUNNM']You should try dark souls its much better[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked that up during the Amazon sale, but I started playing Dogma and I like it a lot.

The Pawn system is very interesting and it's cool to be able to recruit other people's Pawns.

I like the weapon upgrade and crafting systems as well. When you and your pawns are working well together against the right level enemies, it's a blast.

Even challenging encounters can be fun too.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I picked that up during the Amazon sale, but I started playing Dogma and I like it a lot.

The Pawn system is very interesting and it's cool to be able to recruit other people's Pawns.

I like the weapon upgrade and crafting systems as well. When you and your pawns are working well together against the right level enemies, it's a blast.

Even challenging encounters can be fun too.[/QUOTE]
what part of the game, quest are you at now? i just started playing it this week, after mowing through some games from my backlog.

I mean to get into Dark Souls and Dragon's Dogma at some point, probably when I've cleared my backlog. Since I'm on a forced vacation that may happen sooner than I thought...

[quote name='Erad30']I could seriously buy tons of games that were basically just MUA re-skinned and not get bored. Give me Ninja Turtles in that vein or Justice League or Avatar.[/QUOTE]
I want WB to try a JLA one, but I don't think they will because they keep doing it and putting their B and C teams on it. The JL game was alright, but damn it got boring halfway through and I don't have high hopes for this Young Justice game.

Nice went to hot topic and they had an umbrella corp shirt for $15. I wonder if that casual joel even knows what game its from
stylinonline_2181_1148878654-e1319172491765.jpg

speaking of mexican cain velexlauquewz is fighting headliner
what a beastly mexican when I grow up I wanna be like him

Viscant got a serious case of jitters.

He should always roll that evo team.

What's this mystery game shit on the schedule, GUNNM Dawg?

[quote name='Indignate']Viscant got a serious case of jitters.

He should always roll that evo team.

What's this mystery game shit on the schedule, GUNNM Dawg?[/QUOTE]
Its something they always do at level up but its not being streamed. If you look at the corner between every match its a random game. MK2, some gundam games and power instinct were some of the games being played yesterday.

There was also some other shitty looking 2d fighter with teams of two one guy was called hayate I was thinking it was a team ninja game but he played nothing like hayate from DOA

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Do you ever think to yourself, "I could just eat this book, and no one would ever know"? [/QUOTE]

I know you mean that.

I think the Korean team was on the front page of twitch talking about how it will be okay if they lost so they can go home.

But then one of them was speaking perfect English so idk.

Koreans only say that because they know they won't lose.

It's almost like NA are trying to lose, too. They talk as if they can beat the Koreans but then they make stupid decisions.

This isn't over yet doe.

tl;dr: Koreans.

Edit: Oh, Doublelift.

There was a blonde chick with an accent that was indiscernible.

This match started and I have no fuckin clue what is going on.

Koreans First Blood.

Spec ops: the line, turned out to be a really great game. I wish they could have added a scene where everything is explained....I got lost in the end.

Her name is Sjokz. I'm not sure how Dadyrus understood her, but whatevs.

NA are still in this. The Koreans have better execution though.

bread's done
Back