GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

[quote name='Indignate']I'm having trouble not having netflix right now and watching Arrested Development.

I can hold out doe.[/QUOTE]
If we lived closer you could watch with meeee, bro.

http://www.expbar.ca/menu/
Dammit I need to go here. Vancouver road trip anyone?

banner_food1.jpg

Seriously, the Triforce burger is calling my name...

Started Duke Nukem Forever last night. It's definitely a bit rough around the edges. In particular the weapon switching is really stupid. Still fun in a throwback manner though.

[quote name='Erad30']http://www.expbar.ca/menu/

Seriously, the Triforce burger is calling my name...[/QUOTE]

I want a Triforce burger as well, man that whole menu looks pretty sweet...
[quote name='BlueScrote']Started Duke Nukem Forever last night. It's definitely a bit rough around the edges. In particular the weapon switching is really stupid. Still fun in a throwback manner though.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it enough to get 1000/1000 in it, never got the expansion though. I thought it was more entertaining/fun then many people made it out to be.

I love DNF so much that I have bought it for every platform. Still need to start up my playthrough on PS3, though. Seriously, that game gets a bad rap.

Also, deffs want that triforce burger.

I liked Duke Nukem better when it was shareware. When it became a first-person shooter they just threw Roddy Piper from They Live and Ash from Evil Dead in a blender and it wasn't funny.

So, Dead Space Extraction. Hmmmm....The Move controller works good, more or less, but the mapped controls themselves are a bit off. I really wish you could change some of these, but whatever. Trying to use the Dualshock instead of Move resulted in less acuracy and more dying. The game itself just isn't very interesting and the whole "on rails" thing is poorly implemented cause half the time the camera focuses on blank walls or on anything other than what you want to be looking at. The horror element is poorly presented as well.

At least it is short. I don't know.....guess I am just not a rail shooter fan because the whole time I was wishing I was in charge of the camera, which sort of took away from the things I did like about the game.

Reguardless, now I am moving on to Dead Space 1.

[quote name='Krymner']So, Dead Space Extraction. Hmmmm....The Move controller works good, more or less, but the mapped controls themselves are a bit off. I really wish you could change some of these, but whatever. Trying to use the Dualshock instead of Move resulted in less acuracy and more dying. The game itself just isn't very interesting and the whole "on rails" thing is poorly implemented cause half the time the camera focuses on blank walls or on anything other than what you want to be looking at. The horror element is poorly presented as well.

At least it is short. I don't know.....guess I am just not a rail shooter fan because the whole time I was wishing I was in charge of the camera, which sort of took away from the things I did like about the game.

Reguardless, now I am moving on to Dead Space 1.[/QUOTE]

It's good for a rail shooter, but if you're not a fan of the format, it definitely won't change your mind. I say good call in jumping forward. The franchise has too much good to offer to let one game sway you.

Haven't finished Duke Nukem Forever, but what I've played was amusing.
[quote name='Indignate']Pictures of cats for Hank.
0525131802.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:bouncy:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, Colonial Marines is so much worse than I expected so far.[/QUOTE]
Yikes.
[quote name='GUNNM']And cuddle? :3[/QUOTE]
Yikes x2.
[quote name='Erad30']http://www.expbar.ca/menu/

banner_food1.jpg

Seriously, the Triforce burger is calling my name...[/QUOTE]
I'd be downing Foxhounds and Red Dead Lemonades all night.

WOOO! About to head to my girlfriend's place for a few days. Gonna be bomb!

Also, did some manscaping for the first time in a while today and now I'm ridiculously smooth. Shit's amazing.

I wanted to name the girl Zeki but everybody agreed that was a stupid name and they picked Bella instead :roll:. The boy's name is Mikey doe.

Hype for that P4A.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']WOOO! About to head to my girlfriend's place for a few days. Gonna be bomb!

Also, did some manscaping for the first time in a while today and now I'm ridiculously smooth. Shit's amazing.[/QUOTE]
The benefit of dating an older girl she doesn't live with her parents anymore. Damn HS girls it gets annoying you know

In this economy I don't think age guarantees anything. And it's still pretty socially acceptable for a woman to live with her parents well into adulthood in my experience.

Whoa. A good Elizabeth player? A Yukiko beating a Mitsuru? Could P4A still be alive? That would be supertits.

Edit: Nevermind. Back to Aigis v Mitsuru finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainJoel']WOOO! About to head to my girlfriend's place for a few days. Gonna be bomb!

Also, did some manscaping for the first time in a while today and now I'm ridiculously smooth. Shit's amazing.[/QUOTE]
Pimpin', have fun. :bouncy:

It's always funny when I'm at the store buying razors and shaving cream. Pretty sure the lady that's always there knows by now. lol
[quote name='Indignate']I wanted to name the girl Zeki but everybody agreed that was a stupid name and they picked Bella instead :roll:. The boy's name is Mikey doe.

Hype for that P4A.[/QUOTE]
Zeki's a 5 year old girl's name though.
[quote name='GUNNM']The benefit of dating an older girl she doesn't live with her parents anymore. Damn HS girls it gets annoying you know[/QUOTE]
My lady is older but lives with her mom still. But shit, so do I. Just means that we'll be getting a place sooner than later. . .

Oh shit.
[quote name='Erad30']In this economy I don't think age guarantees anything. And it's still pretty socially acceptable for a woman to live with her parents well into adulthood in my experience.[/QUOTE]
It is. I always get weird looks and questions about my situation, but I take care of my mom, so anyone that judges me can fuck off. :nottalking:
[quote name='GUNNM']How do you fuck if the bitch is at homes with her moms doe?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Close door.[/QUOTE]
This.
[quote name='Erad30']And be very very quiet...[/QUOTE]
That's the fun part. :whistle2:#

[quote name='GUNNM']The benefit of dating an older girl she doesn't live with her parents anymore. Damn HS girls it gets annoying you know[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know that feeling. Maaaany exes have lived at their parents homes. :cry:

[quote name='GUNNM']How do you fuck if the bitch is at homes with her moms doe?[/QUOTE]
Gagball.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Pimpin', have fun. :bouncy:

It's always funny when I'm at the store buying razors and shaving cream. Pretty sure the lady that's always there knows by now. lol[/QUOTE]
I will, dawg! :D

Haha, I was actually talking to a chick at GameStop about that a while back when I was growing a beard. She was amazed that someone can shave one part of them without the other for some reason.

I hope you all have a great week, GGT! I'll be back Thursday!

[quote name='Indignate']Instakilled in the finals.

Go home and be a family man.[/QUOTE]

That explains the shouting. I stepped out of the room during finals. Gotta look that one up.

Also, uh. Divekick.

If you aren't all "omg furries stuipd lawl" then it's a good game.

I mean, it's a good game either way, but some people can't handle it, you know?

[quote name='Indignate']If you aren't all "omg furries stuipd lawl" then it's a good game.

I mean, it's a good game either way, but some people can't handle it, you know?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about buying it soon, since it looks sweet and it's 10% off. Plus I like supporting games like this.

and by every tournament I meant the games people actually play oh and not AE so my last statement was wrong
very wrong

More Xbox game rumors oh boy! Now they're saying Fallout 4 might be one of the exclusives for the One. I don't know if I see that one happening but it's still hilarious to read the fan reaction since their games weren't exactly that great on PS3 and all of the PS3 people used to be like ehhh their games are always bad on our system do not want, and now they are all like nooooo I R WANT THAT GAME. At least the PC people being upset about it make sense.

[quote name='Indignate']If you aren't all "omg furries stuipd lawl" then it's a good game.

I mean, it's a good game either way, but some people can't handle it, you know?[/QUOTE]

Furries are stupid! That said, it's still an awesome game and I recommend everyone gets it.

bread's done
Back