GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

[quote name='Indignate']I don't believe he actually texted you.[/QUOTE]
Pooh-Hunny-Pot-winnie-the-pooh-1993701-1024-768.jpg

[quote name='gunm']PS3. Only lvl 20 right now. I play games really slowly.[/QUOTE]
lol, we are around the same lvl. I am about lvl 28

Just ordered Injustice for PS3--Amazon has it for $34.99 in their deal of the day.

They have Tomb Raider on sell in an hour or so (noon EST). I may grab that too depending on price. It's currently $33.30 on there so I'm hoping it goes $25 or less.

I don't mind building up a backlog for once since I plan on sticking with the current gen consoles for at least a year or two and seeing how the Xbox One/PS4 pan out and buying at the first price drop or later probably (baring a great sale/bundle deal before hand).

I'd rebuy it as well just to experience how real of a character Lara was in it. Honestly, I find it hard to believe she's not a real person.

Except when it comes to her shivering. Then I can believe she's nothing more than a fictional video game character.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd rebuy it as well just to experience how real of a character Lara was in it. Honestly, I find it hard to believe she's not a real person.

Except when it comes to her shivering. Then I can believe she's nothing more than a fictional video game character.[/QUOTE]
Xbox one got dat shivering technology down its gonna be shown at E3 and its going to win back America.

Tomb Raider sell price was only $29.99. Meh, ordering it anyway.

Went with PS3 version as reviews indicate it looks better on that console. Kind of leaning toward getting most games on PS3 now just because I have much bigger backlog there already so I should probably focus on that so I can trade my 360 in during some decent Gamestop promo once the XB1 and PS4 are up for pre-order--I don't want either near launch, but they seem to really only have good system trade in deals around the launch of pre-orders for new consoles.

[quote name='GUNNM']Oh yeah the dark souls dlc is on sale today[/QUOTE]

It's on like super sale if you get in on that Microsoft Store thing as well :p

[quote name='MoCiWe']It's on like super sale if you get in on that Microsoft Store thing as well :p[/QUOTE]
They banned my paypal and address at microsoft store so I couldn't buy them anyways. I exploited that get $20 when you sign up for some beta shit I got like 10 of them and got a shit load of things I don't own anymore.

[quote name='GUNNM']They banned my paypal and address at microsoft store so I couldn't buy them anyways. I exploited that get $20 when you sign up for some beta shit I got like 10 of them and got a shit load of things I don't own anymore.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I got a fair amount of Points from the codes going around right now so I'm not sure what to spend them on. I also figure if they carry over to the Xbox One and I end up buying that I'll be able to get 67% off some full retail games right away which I am certainly okay with.

Only $138 per ticket? I'd pay a few hundred to watch Pitbull.

Dale. Can't wait. :bouncy:

That reminds me. I called up my sister yesterday to see how she was doing and she told me that she has the same car insurance as Pitbull and actually met him while she was at the offices. Totally jelly.

[quote name='Indignate']I would assume Lux's sister does as she would have to be the same type of Mexican/Cuban hybrid that he is.[/QUOTE]
Damn who isn't mexican in this bitch

[quote name='Indignate']How old is your sister?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Damn who isn't mexican in this bitch[/QUOTE]

IKR?

I want to be Mexican.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Watching Iron Man 2 for the first tie

this was a mistake[/QUOTE]
Iron Man 3 gets better.

[quote name='MoCiWe'] I also figure if they carry over to the Xbox One[/QUOTE]

I am almost positive they will not.

[quote name='Luxuria']21.[/QUOTE]

GUNNM Dawg wants you to hook me up.

She wouldn't happen to look anything like this, would she?

Particularly the part where the eyebrows are supposed to be.

BLSNTsJCEAA13bK.jpg:large

Not sure why lux is cock blocking indidawg. Doesn't he want you as his brodawg in law?

Eyebrow placement is over rated. Broly doesn't have any and hes liked.

[quote name='GUNNM']Not sure why lux is cock blocking indidawg. Doesn't he want you as his brodawg in law?

Eyebrow placement is over rated. Broly doesn't have any and hes liked.[/QUOTE]

Broly isn't canon doe

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't get what shes cosplaying as[/QUOTE]

It's not something you 'get' man.

You're just too mainstream.

Broly is the best non canon canon side DBZ movie. Everything else is shit. Even the broly sequels.

I really don't know much about cosplay. Just jessica nigri and her huge tits that won't stop growing.

My sister is too busy being crazy with ghost and shit. She and her roommate think that they have spirits in their apartment. Her friends, too. I don't even....

The Broly movies weren't the best. Have you watched the one that was released recently?

[quote name='Luxuria']My sister is too busy being crazy with ghost and shit. She and her roommate think that they have spirits in their apartment. Her friends, too. I don't even....

The Broly movies weren't the best. Have you watched the one that was released recently?[/QUOTE]
I saw all 3 no idea they did a fourth.
Unless you mean the 3rd and yes it was the worst of the three

Ghosts are bullshit

That's clearly Bayonetta and Chie.

The last one is obiouvsly Tina Armstrong. I would have thought a DOA superfan like you would have known.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Tomb Raider sell price was only $29.99. Meh, ordering it anyway.

Went with PS3 version as reviews indicate it looks better on that console. Kind of leaning toward getting most games on PS3 now just because I have much bigger backlog there already so I should probably focus on that so I can trade my 360 in during some decent Gamestop promo once the XB1 and PS4 are up for pre-order--I don't want either near launch, but they seem to really only have good system trade in deals around the launch of pre-orders for new consoles.[/QUOTE]

DMaul if you do the power trade bonus towards Last of Us, etc. right now you'll get the 30% bonus on systems also.

[quote name='heavyd853']I am almost positive they will not.[/QUOTE]

If that is the case it would suck but I still got cheap points out of it that I can use whenever on my 360 at least.

Oh yeah, now that Blazblue is on PS+ is it worth getting that on there and would anyone here play that or the Soul Calibur games that are free online?

[quote name='MoCiWe']Oh yeah, now that Blazblue is on PS+ is it worth getting that on there and would anyone here play that or the Soul Calibur games that are free online?[/QUOTE]

I have Blazblue. I might be convinced to play it sometime. The only problem is how much free space you have... that fucker takes up like 3.4gb.
I'm not quite sure how you would be able to do SC online... I hear people talk about using the PSP's ad-hoc through PS3, but I have no clue how that works.

bread's done
Back