GGT 248 Perfected Luxuria SO HARD, that the next Luxuria Wannabe Felt It.

Also as we were leaving we almost got ran over by the go-kart they were driving Stan Lee off in...

I'd be up for cosplay if I weren't so terrirified of shaving the beard. I tend to just stick to stuff like Big Boss and Deadpool now. Starting to put together a Skull Kid costume this year since I randomly got all skinny and shit. My fiancee's done some great work though.
Randomly skinny?

How can I make this happen?

damn, the heat should really put the spurs out of their misery. They are just teasing the spurs by keeping the score so close.

man whatever. 2014 bulls to look forward to.

the turnovers by manu ginoboli totally killed them in game 6 and 7 in crucial moments.
Green is garbage and Parker can't play against a real defense. Leonard can't hit free throws. Ginobli will be remembered for choking but yeah, Spurs didn't deserve anything tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginobli...What.  The.  fuck.  Haha, he lost the game for the Spurs.  Even Duncan choked.

I don't like the Heat, but I think I don't like the Spurs more.  Either way, I both won and lost since my main team, the Clippers dropped off the first round and I kind of didn't give a shit after that.  

man whatever. 2014 bulls to look forward to.

the turnovers by manu ginoboli totally killed them in game 6 and 7 in crucial moments.

Green is garbage and Parker can't play against a real defense. Leonard can't hit free throws. Ginobli will be remembered for choking but yeah, Spurs didn't deserve anything tonight.
but greens three pointers saved the spurs, and prolong the series to 7 games. Otherwise it would of been 5-6 games with the heats winning.

Ginobli...What.  The.  fuck.  Haha, he lost the game for the Spurs.  Even Duncan choked.

I don't like the Heat, but I think I don't like the Spurs more.  Either way, I both won and lost since my main team, the Clippers dropped off the first round and I kind of didn't give a shit after that.  
i still cannot believe the clippers actually are willing to trade for doc rivers, and kevin garnett.

Speaking of, neither is Whoknows anymore.
Really? :(
I blame Wal-Mart.

As SinOfHeart said, men can cosplay as well. I cosplayed as Vincent from Catherine a couple of months ago at Momocon and had a great deal of fun and from the pictures I see ManaKnight post on Facebook, his cosplays are really well done
That's GUNNM Dawg. He tries to troll like Whoknows but he's not as good.

Speaking of, neither is Whoknows anymore.
That's the first pseudo compliment you've given whoknows in ... ever.
Specifically a pseudo complement? Sure.

How could you lose Luxuria? You were playing the best character, with the best normals, the best damage, the best zoning game, the best pressure game, the best persona, the best specials, etc. It's not like you picked a low tier character that's hard to play like Mitsuru.
I pick Mitsuru because I'm hardcore like that. Low tier characters only for me.

I don't have a problem with it and my wife absolutely loves to cosplay but I've just never felt the urge to dress up. It just seems like so much hassle for the most part. My wife actually gave a textbook example at this-she dressed up as "bedtime Harley" for the last con we went, but refused to wear her glasses because they didn't go with the outfit/didn't look sexy enough. She couldn't see more than a few feet in front of her so whenever I pointed out something cool (there's James Marsters! There's Stan Lee! There's Henry Winkler!) she couldn't see and it was just annoying until I finally convinced her to put on the damn glasses.
Yeah, I've never been able to do contacts because I'm just too twitchy when I try to put them into my eyes, so I've stuck with glasses since I started needing vision correction. Luckily my eyes aren't that bad and I can see reasonably up to a rooms length or more away without them on (then stuff gets more and more blurry the further out it is), but my eyesight is slowly getting worse and I can feel it a lot more that I can't see details on stuff, for instance at Fanime this year I actually ended up going back to the Artist Alley because the first time I was in costume and couldn't actually get a good look at the artwork unless I was right up close so I was able to see some stuff that I didn't notice because I didn't close enough to actually tell what it was without my glasses on.

Another issue I used to have was viewing subtitles when I would go into viewing rooms in costume, but I haven't done as much of that lately, and I usually bring something like a semi matching purse to carry stuff for each of my costumes (everyone really likes the silly super cute pastel bear one I use for Teddie, haha), so for the ones where I had extra room I would sometimes bring glasses to put on when I actually needed to see stuff far away.

Joel: No, not yet. Exploring other options on the 360s.

Weevles: fuck yes, the hatred of the Spurs and anti-Heat fans is going to taste delicious (if the Heat win).

Unrelated: I want to play more Darksiders 2, but I'm watching the Finals... :\
Whaaat? What are you thinking now? Also, eager to hear your thoughts on Darksiders 2.

TOR is cool.

KOTOR is stupid.
Almost too far, Zerki.

I don't have a problem with it and my wife absolutely loves to cosplay but I've just never felt the urge to dress up. It just seems like so much hassle for the most part. My wife actually gave a textbook example at this-she dressed up as "bedtime Harley" for the last con we went, but refused to wear her glasses because they didn't go with the outfit/didn't look sexy enough. She couldn't see more than a few feet in front of her so whenever I pointed out something cool (there's James Marsters! There's Stan Lee! There's Henry Winkler!) she couldn't see and it was just annoying until I finally convinced her to put on the damn glasses.
PICS! Seriously.

Was meaning to play games all day, but my brothers borrowed my PS3 and just played Off the Record with each other most of the evening. Now I'm dead tired and feel like death. Here's hoping I'm not getting sick and will feel good enough to cart my brothers hither and yon for that Skylanders Festival on Saturday.

Joel: No, not yet. Exploring other options on the 360s.

Weevles: fuck yes, the hatred of the Spurs and anti-Heat fans is going to taste delicious (if the Heat win).

Unrelated: I want to play more Darksiders 2, but I'm watching the Finals... :\
Whaaat? What are you thinking now? Also, eager to hear your thoughts on Darksiders 2.

TOR is cool.

KOTOR is stupid.
Almost too far, Zerki.

PICS! Seriously.
Few years old, but she hasn't changed drastically (I got a ton of stuff on sd cards I really need to upload):

225534_1036473041068_6908_n.jpg

Also very geek romance, met her online on a dating site specifically geared towards geeks/nerds.

Too many anime girls in here -_-

I'm leaving the GGT forever and you can thank snakeybro for it.
Please don't leave, Uraizen. I love you and will miss you <3

Few years old, but she hasn't changed drastically (I got a ton of stuff on sd cards I really need to upload):

225534_1036473041068_6908_n.jpg

Also very geek romance, met her online on a dating site specifically geared towards geeks/nerds.
[/quote]
Aww, she looks cute! Good catch, bro! :D It's good to see more people around that met their significant others on dating sites.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

I for one am learning all this for the very first time.

I did not have any insider information.

This is all Brand New news to me.

I am as equally as surprised as the rest of you.

<real talk>

Guys, I have something to confess:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61473381&postcount=1565

Anybody who considers me their friend should read it and make sure my other friends read it, too. If you catch my drift, that is.

</real talk>

Leeks.
I don't think we ever talked and i'm no friend of yours (yet), but that gaf post really touched me. I have been going through depression as well recently so it kinda hit home. Takes a lot of guts to admit something like that for everyone to see.

I'm pretty sure I championed Luxuria after he first arrived and got him to stay.

2 for 2.

Ugh, my internet went down like 3 and a half hours ago and I spent over 2 hours of that time just trying to fix it by checking/changing network settings, wire connections, and router/modem stuff I got pissed and went to sit down and watch some tv only to realize that was acting up as well so it wasn't even my internet that I could have fixed (even though it said it was) and it was my provider the whole time having problems so I just wasted those 2 hours when I could have been gaming or something >.<. Sometimes it's the little simple things like that you don't even think of until you spent too much time trying to fix the problem the complex way, if I didn't know about computers I probably would have figured that out a lot faster lol.

<real talk>

Anybody who considers me their friend should read it and make sure my other friends read it, too. If you catch my drift, that is.

</real talk>

Leeks.
I don't really know you that much either but I agree with dot that something like that can't be easy to come out and say, especially publicly online like that, it looks like you got a fair amount of support though so thats nice! Hopefully over time you can get all the help you want to help overcome all of that, and even though like I said I don't really know you I hope for the best and I'm always down to just talk about game stuff or such as well.

I got panic disorder and im bipolar too. Im way more fucked up than rai rai yo. Wheres my mothafukin love at?

Too many anime girls in here -_-
I'm leaving the GGT forever and you can thank snakeybro for it.
Ugh, this thread does not need less quality posters.

<real talk>

</real talk>

Leeks.
Sorry to hear that, you've always come across as an extremely well adjusted individual online.

It must have taken some real strength to post something like that, Uraizen.  Like the others have said, love you and I have nothing but respect for you.  And while I've not been on skype with you much in a while, I'll always consider you a good friend, and I'm here for you for both fun times and real talk.

I think I just made a potentially awesome Infamous Second Son vid. I'll post it here soon as it's done saving and I get it uploaded.

<real talk>

</real talk>

Leeks.
I thought you told me that a while ago when we use to talk on AIM a lot back in 2008. But eh, sorry to hear you've been going through it and glad you made strides on improving yourself. Don't worry, I don't hate you and still consider you a friend (even if we rarely talk now these days).

Finally got a chance to play some more The Last of Us last night.  Really digging it, trying to do as much stealth and melee stuff as possible, don't think I used a single bullet the 90 minutes or so I played last night.  I should be able to sink some time into it tonight, but then will be out of town through Monday.

Also been playing a shit ton of Animal Crossing on 3DS.  Game is like crack.

bread's done
Back