GGT 248 Perfected Luxuria SO HARD, that the next Luxuria Wannabe Felt It.

a white dog?

Finally got a chance to play some more The Last of Us last night. Really digging it, trying to do as much stealth and melee stuff as possible, don't think I used a single bullet the 90 minutes or so I played last night. I should be able to sink some time into it tonight, but then will be out of town through Monday.
Amazing game. i never play video games in the morning as soon as I wake up and poop I'm turning on my PS3 to play last of us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHubQE0SnE&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
That's the song that lebron has playing in that video

thanks a lot for reminding me

Hey guys, look at what came in the mail today

tumblr_mor5pw9eCP1r96br0o1_500.jpg
That's not Hatsune Miku.

Send it back.

Have you played Hatsune on the Vita? Been wanting to import it but with the PS3 version being released....
Yeah, you might as well just wait for the US version of Project DIVA F. From what I understand, it's pretty much the same as the Vita's Project DIVA f.

Mana Knight might know a bit more about whatever differences there are. I just collect Project DIVA OSTs (f never got one, but F did); I don't play them (yet).

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally finished last of us. Total times cried : 3.

But they were manly tears. Like I was punching a hooker as I was crying.

That one wasn't me.
I take responsibility for that one.

-1/1

It must have taken some real strength to post something like that, Uraizen. Like the others have said, love you and I have nothing but respect for you. And while I've not been on skype with you much in a while, I'll always consider you a good friend, and I'm here for you for both fun times and real talk.
I'm with everyone else, you're a cool dude Uraizen and certainly one of the reasons I've stuck around the GGT for so long. I know we haven't really gotten the whole gang together on Skype at once for a while, but if you ever need someone to talk real-talk with or just to have fun playing a game I'm totally there.

Rai Rai nothing but love and respect man, it took guts to put that out in the open.

I was going to post about how I just got TLoU but ended up playing nothing but AC last night, but I'll just leave at that.  Bellz..so shiny.

Rai Rai nothing but love and respect man, it took guts to put that out in the open.

I was going to post about how I just got TLoU but ended up playing nothing but AC last night, but I'll just leave at that. Bellz..so shiny.
Sounds like you played the better game.

It must have taken some real strength to post something like that, Uraizen. Like the others have said, love you and I have nothing but respect for you. And while I've not been on skype with you much in a while, I'll always consider you a good friend, and I'm here for you for both fun times and real talk.
Gonna go on a real talk rant here myself:

I'll put it in spoilers so you don't have to read it if you choose not to:

Totally seconding what Josh said to begin with. I know I haven't been literally here for the last few months especially, because I've been so goddamn busy, but I do miss you guys really. Annnnd if anyone ever wants to hit me up just to chat, text me or whatever. You all have my number and stuff.

And especially Uraizen, I love you doggy. I don't think I've been particularly secretive about it, nor completely open, but I guess I can relate myself. I have an anxiety disorder myself, characterized by frequent panic attacks (which have been a lot less frequent over the last two years), a case of severe depression. It's also been suggested that I have bipolar tendencies, but not necessarily bipolar disorder. Those are all diagnosed. I'm not one of those people who reads something on WebMD and self-diagnoses. My point is more to say that I can relate to you, especially. So if you ever need someone to talk to who understands part of what you're going through, i'm here.

I don't want you guys to think I've been avoiding you or anything, or that I don't still love you all. I just literally haven't had a goddamn minute alone or not been ridiculously busy in the last six months.

Love you guys, and you especially Uraizen. I'm not dead. <3

Also why the fuck is this site so white?

Real Talk answer: You can change it back to OG black theme linkpwns.

Saracastic answer: because The Man runs this site.

I was going to post about how I just got TLoU but ended up playing nothing but AC last night, but I'll just leave at that. Bellz..so shiny.
I've been playing AC more too despite getting TLoU day one. But just because I've been mostly staying at my girlfriend's place.

AC is fantastic though. Definitely playing more TLoU tonight though!

I don't want you guys to think I've been avoiding you or anything, or that I don't still love you all. I just literally haven't had a goddamn minute alone or not been ridiculously busy in the last six months.
Yeah, I think it's been like that for many of us.

Also, I just wanna point out that it was uraizen that got me to come to skype and become part of the group in the first place, so without him, I wouldn't even have all of you guys as friends.

I've been playing AC more too despite getting TLoU day one. But just because I've been mostly staying at my girlfriend's place.

AC is fantastic though. Definitely playing more TLoU tonight though!
What's AC? Asssasin's creed, armored core?

Hey guys, look at what came in the mail today

tumblr_mor5pw9eCP1r96br0o1_500.jpg
That's not Hatsune Miku.

Send it back.
DJ Max Technika is awesome, absolutely love it on my Vita.

Have you played Hatsune on the Vita? Been wanting to import it but with the PS3 version being released....
Yeah, you might as well just wait for the US version of Project DIVA F. From what I understand, it's pretty much the same as the Vita's Project DIVA f.

Mana Knight might know a bit more about whatever differences there are. I just collect Project DIVA OSTs (f never got one, but F did); I don't play them (yet).
I have both games so I can say the differences. The PS3 version adds like 4-6 songs, forgot the actual number, and plays on the TV. Both versions share the same set of trophies. I bought both on release and buying the US version. Project Diva f is overall my favorite music game on both Vita and PS3.

Factory work, busting ass building trusses and floor shit. It's not bad at all, just a few of us there. Get out at 3 PM so I still have the day to do shit. Not going to be a long term career, just making money and learning shit from the old pros there. So, I dig it. 

I'll probably lose 20 pounds in my first month. lol

Nice hanky spanks.  Now you can buy moar fatter burritos and get twice as drunk!  ^_^

I'm no longer on-call so I'm definitely having some beers tonight yo.

So ... anybody change their minds after MS backpedaled on their DRM?  Xbox One has more games I want at launch, but I don't want to pay for both PSN+ and XBL Gold.  That and MS had some good exclusives on the 360 at the beginning of its life cycle.

I don't buy anything at launch, but I'll buy both of them eventrually even if the DRM had stayed.

I think I've said this.

What exclusives from MS do you like, I'm having a hard time thinking of any that aren't on both generations/PC?

So ... anybody change their minds after MS backpedaled on their DRM? Xbox One has more games I want at launch, but I don't want to pay for both PSN+ and XBL Gold. That and MS had some good exclusives on the 360 at the beginning of its life cycle.
I've changed from never getting one to getting one at some point, but I don't care for shooters a whole lot and that's 99% of their line-up. That being said, the only launch title PS4 has that I have any interest in is Knack and that's not worth $400. I'm waiting til Second Son and possibly a couple others that I can't buy passable current gen versions of come out.

So ... anybody change their minds after MS backpedaled on their DRM? Xbox One has more games I want at launch, but I don't want to pay for both PSN+ and XBL Gold. That and MS had some good exclusives on the 360 at the beginning of its life cycle.
I'm getting a One, I'm paying for both Live and PS+ already right now though :/, but if you or anybody else does get the Xbox One you can add me to your friends list :D

Crimson Dragon makes it really hard not to want an Xbone....
I've heard mixed stuff (some podcasts absolutely trashed it but some thought it had some potential) and also that it's REALLY early, like probably holiday 2014 if we are lucky.

I went from HELL NO to meh maybe eventually I don't know I could but eh I don't see why not maybe next time. You know man.

What exclusives from MS do you like, I'm having a hard time thinking of any that aren't on both generations/PC?
Killer Instinct, dawg.
Dead Rising series for me even if they did take away the comiciness(not a word) of it away from it.

I'm getting a One, I'm paying for both Live and PS+ already right now though :/, but if you or anybody else does get the Xbox One you can add me to your friends list :D
I don't know if I'm going to re-up my Gold, though right now it's good through Oct 2014. Maybe if I can get a deal on it like you often can now. The paywall for EVERYTHING is just a huge rip-off and I just don't play enough online. I'm sure most big MP titles will be on both as well aside from Halo (and sure MAYBE Titanfall, though they've been pretty obvious that if they can make it for PS4 they will).

Killer Instinct, dawg.
No, my stance still hasn't changed and as much as I wanted a KI sequel, this is not the sequel I wanted. :\

So yeah, I don't want a system with forced Kinect and $100 extra upfront for it, XBL subscription for everything (which gets me nothing bonus, where I already have PS+ through 12/2015 and gets me stuff for PS3/PS4/Vita), and no games I want to play.

Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct could have made me want one, but based on everything I know about those, my interest is non-existent.

There's nothing I want on PS4 immediately, but if that PC version of MGSV doesn't happen. PS4 will be my first next-gen purchase most likely, but that has more to do with "stream everything to Vita" than it does with the exclusives I want to actually play.

Maybe someday, when it's under $250 and has a vast library of games that might have a few things I want to play and can get for $20 or less, but there's less than a 1% chance I end up with one before 2015.

I've heard mixed stuff (some podcasts absolutely trashed it but some thought it had some potential) and also that it's REALLY early, like probably holiday 2014 if we are lucky.
Crimson Dragon was literally the only exclusive that really caught my attention. I have hope it turns out good.
I've always wanted to play the Panzer Dragoon games, but I always got the feeling they were on rails shmups. This new game looked like there was too much free flying to keep my interest and the aesthetic was off to me too.

I know they are coming out for both, but I'm getting KH3 & FFXV on PS4. Because they just look weird and out of place on an MS system. When they finally come out in 2019...

Crimson Dragon was literally the only exclusive that really caught my attention. I have hope it turns out good.
I've always wanted to play the Panzer Dragoon games, but I always got the feeling they were on rails shmups. This new game looked like there was too much free flying to keep my interest and the aesthetic was off to me too.
The series really shined with Saga which was a shooter/rpg hybrid. No other game has really even tried that in that way and it's such a shame.

That's like the MGS games.  I can't bring myself to want to play them on Xbox.  Or Final Fantasy or DMC for that matter.  Now DmC on the other hand... :whistle2:k

I don't know if I'm going to re-up my Gold, though right now it's good through Oct 2014. Maybe if I can get a deal on it like you often can now. The paywall for EVERYTHING is just a huge rip-off and I just don't play enough online. I'm sure most big MP titles will be on both as well aside from Halo (and sure MAYBE Titanfall, though they've been pretty obvious that if they can make it for PS4 they will).
Yeah, I'll definitely be re upping my Gold so I don't have a problem with that, and I'm interested In Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct (gonna give it a shot since you get Jago free), Halo, TitanFall (kindaish platform/pc exclusive at first), the setting of Ryse (but I really haven't heard good things about it lol), Crimson Dragon...all for exclusives.

Then I'll be getting Battlefield 4 for sure at launch, and there's actually a REAL lot of non exclusives I'm interested in as well so there's enough reason for me at launch to get one :p

Also, I will have no problem playing MGS, FF, KH on Xbox, I already had for the first 2 in the series, I had MGS2 on Xbox originally anyways

bread's done
Back