GGT 248 Perfected Luxuria SO HARD, that the next Luxuria Wannabe Felt It.

Watermelon Oreos?

o-WATERMELON-OREO-570.jpg

GUNNM Dawg got ripped into in the XBLA thread. It was kind of funny.

He's not as good of a troll as Whoknows used to be, he needs to be more careful when out in the wild like that.

He's not as good of a troll as Whoknows used to be, he needs to be more careful when out in the wild like that.
I know, I saw that. They were talkin about Sonic games lol, who plays those anymore?

After watching this, I need to dig my SNES out of the closet...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oH_qqTYF3k[/youtube]

After watching this, I need to dig my SNES out of the closet...
I still have all of my classic systems easily accesible if I want to set them up, currently have the Genesis and Dreamcast up right now, looking forward to the Retron 5 though as that will let me just keep 1 system hooked up to play a bunch of my old favorites :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw one of those Retron systems at Vintage Stock the other day, may have to get one soonish.

I didn't even read it after I posted it and I wasn't trolling neither. I was actually asking who reads that shit? He posts fucking story long posts every time in that thread

Hows lil gunnm dawg hanging in?
He's currently second in command.
You don't have to worry about mutiny gunnmdawg is loyal.

for the loss?

im gonna work out and then go shower and then put on my umbrella corp shirt and then go see world war z

CIAO

Hows lil gunnm dawg hanging in?
He's currently second in command.
You don't have to worry about mutiny gunnmdawg is loyal.

Well I hope so, cuz I just lost two of my commanding soldiers.

One of them was Josh and he was the best sniper I've ever had and will ever know. 20 Mission, 32 Kills.

Time to step up your game, GUNMM Dawg.

for the loss?
Not sure if I follow you. It is masochistically difficult, but I've beaten it :razz:
It's to luck driven for me to get really into it.

GUNNM, Uraizen, Zeki, and Jake Heart all have it now too.

I can't remember if Blueshrina got them.

Also, Blueshrina totally died.

I knew it about Cheddahz.

I'm still PS4 only right now. That MS backpeddling shit is too little, too late. Especially since they don't have any exclusives right now I'm willing to spend $500 to play. I like Forza, but not $500 like. Eff that noise.

Oh, and now Halo is a "Saga" instead of a Trilogy. Haha what a suprise. They're turning it into Calladuty with once a year sequels done by devs who weren't the original creators.
I kind of think they changed that up because they got a fair amount of backlash on H4 storywise since they did a terrible job explaining stuff in game.

She loves III too, played the hell out of it and the dlc. I'm with you though, I couldn't even get into it long enough to become king. Hell she even wanted to get The Journey but I refused to buy Kinect.
I finished 3 twice. Once single player and once co-op with an ex-fiancee, but didn't really enjoy it half as much either time as the second or first games. Really made me sad. At least the DLCs were good.

Fable IV might make my wife bug me until I get one if and when it comes out. She is goddamn obsessive about that series. Fable II was actually the first game she really got massively into.
I share your wife's enthusiasm about the series. Fable 2 is the best in the series. I played it to death. Fable 3 was a piece of shit, though. Really a shame that game was such a piece of crap. Also, hell yeah, on Dredd! It was great! Really looking forward to the sequel! Thank God for overseas markets!

Thanks, Uraizen! I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to something next gen! Frosty, I share your feelings on KI. Not really feeling the style of it. Pretty sure we're going to see a Strider reboot soon, too. Gen ready for meth head Hiryu.
I never played Fable III because I thought Fable II was terrible. I mean, some of the gameplay was fun until it was boring and repetitive and the ending? How do you make the end of a game suck so fucking bad?

Someone bad is making the next Strider game. I can't remember who. I'm not holding out hope it will be good. Just give me a Strider collection on PSN for PS3/Vita and I'll be satisfied

What exactly did you want to know about my thoughts on Darksiders 2?.
I actually thought the end was pretty decent. At the time it might have even been my favorite ending of any game in quite some time... Then again, it was also during a time that I didn't play any other video game, but MvC2 for an entire year. I found the real joy to be in the sidequests, though. I finished almost all of them, and goddamn, I loved them all. Collecting Legendary Weapons and hunting Gargoyles was especially fun. I've been meaning to go back to it for a while, but I have such a backlog I just don't feel like replaying anything.

I just wanted to know how you think it stacked up to the original. I wanted to know if you liked the gameplay changes, especially. I have mixed feelings on a lot of Darksiders 2, but that's mainly because of the ridiculous amount of glitches, I think.
It was just so... boring. And then anti-climactic.

For some reason, I remember feeling like I couldn't really die in that game either. :lol:

As for Darksiders 2, I like it.

3 trophies away from platinum at the moment.

Just finished the main story -- the platforming seems more emphasized, the combat is way better than the first game (in terms of depth and such) and the loot system keeps it pretty fresh. Even the gun was more useful this time around.

I don't know that I liked the dungeons or story as much as the first, but I still like it. I just miss War/Liam O'Brian, but Death is growing on me. I really hope that Nordic games makes a third game to continue the story and backs up all their talk about doing it right and respecting what's already there.

I haven't had very many glitches. I don't know if they patched a lot out or what. I've seen some performance issues... occasional tearing (but not constantly) and some slowdown, but usually not during anything important.

Yo, Mo. Wanna trade a perfect pear for a perfect apple at some point?

fucking Isabelle won't let me build a bench in front of my house. Wish I could fire people.

$20 handles of Captain? Don't mind if I do.

Did this damage by myself last night in about 3 hours. Yep, just chilling. 

G3yvNaf.jpg

It was just so... boring. And then anti-climactic.

For some reason, I remember feeling like I couldn't really die in that game either. :lol:

As for Darksiders 2, I like it.

3 trophies away from platinum at the moment.

Just finished the main story -- the platforming seems more emphasized, the combat is way better than the first game (in terms of depth and such) and the loot system keeps it pretty fresh. Even the gun was more useful this time around.

I don't know that I liked the dungeons or story as much as the first, but I still like it. I just miss War/Liam O'Brian, but Death is growing on me. I really hope that Nordic games makes a third game to continue the story and backs up all their talk about doing it right and respecting what's already there.

I haven't had very many glitches. I don't know if they patched a lot out or what. I've seen some performance issues... occasional tearing (but not constantly) and some slowdown, but usually not during anything important.
Because you can't really die. It's pretty much impossible unless you suck.

Yay! We mostly have the same opinion. You may see glitches in the second section of the game. There's a puzzle with Ghost Lanterns where the lanterns constantly disappear and the only way to get them back is by reloading your last checkpoint. I don't know if it's very bad on the PS3, but it was still a pretty bad bug when I played on 360 a couple of weeks ago.

Whoknows likes darksiders II the most. He has more deaths combined then all of us I think it means hes played it more then us on multiple playthroughs. I like DS II even bought it at launch to support Virgil games apparently it didn't work as they went bankrupt.

The whole game was better than 1 I just hated you couldn't fast travel to any location if you needed to go a part of the game you had to go one part of the world and then teleport to another part of the world just to get to that part of the world.

I hope we get Darksiders Defiance and then Raziel shows up somehow and it turns into a legacy of kain game and the whole story of death and war falls back to the reveganenance Raziel is going to drop on Kain. You know.

Yay! We mostly have the same opinion. You may see glitches in the second section of the game. There's a puzzle with Ghost Lanterns where the lanterns constantly disappear and the only way to get them back is by reloading your last checkpoint. I don't know if it's very bad on the PS3, but it was still a pretty bad bug when I played on 360 a couple of weeks ago.
That glitch hit me and I almost lost my shit. Glad it was solvable, because I had a ton of fun with that game.

Whoknows likes darksiders II the most. He has more deaths combined then all of us I think it means hes played it more then us on multiple playthroughs. I like DS II even bought it at launch to support Virgil games apparently it didn't work as they went bankrupt.

The whole game was better than 1 I just hated you couldn't fast travel to any location if you needed to go a part of the game you had to go one part of the world and then teleport to another part of the world just to get to that part of the world.

I hope we get Darksiders Defiance and then Raziel shows up somehow and it turns into a legacy of kain game and the whole story of death and war falls back to the reveganenance Raziel is going to drop on Kain. You know.
i doubt there will be a squel for darksiders 2 , sales for the first, and second one was poor.

That glitch hit me and I almost lost my shit. Glad it was solvable, because I had a ton of fun with that game.
I know, right? I'm trapped in a cycle where I get incredibly pissed off and quit for a long time, then go back and get pissed about it again. It's terrible.

i doubt there will be a squel for darksiders 2 , sales for the first, and second one was poor.
So? The IP was bought, so there has to be plans for a third. I know if I ever get some serious money I'd like to help fund a third game.

Instead of buying Dishonored, I bought ACIII, Halo 4, and Hitman.

Bad decision or worst decision?
Not a bad decision! I love Halo 4! ACIII is meh, but I bet Hitman is good! I still gotta play it.

In related new game news, I just picked up the Saboteur! I hope it's good!

It's alright. There just feels like there is way too much small shit to do in that game that it's kind of overwhelming maybe? I don't remember exactly.

I do remember that climbing buildings is a bitch after doing it in AC or Infamous. So painfully slow compared to those games.

It's alright. There just feels like there is way too much small shit to do in that game that it's kind of overwhelming maybe? I don't remember exactly.

I do remember that climbing buildings is a bitch after doing it in AC or Infamous. So painfully slow compared to those games.
Well, that is certainly depressing.

Yo, Mo. Wanna trade a perfect pear for a perfect apple at some point?

fucking Isabelle won't let me build a bench in front of my house. Wish I could fire people.
Yeah I can do that, just need to do a one-one trade or do you want a couple?

Instead of buying Dishonored, I bought ACIII, Halo 4, and Hitman.

Bad decision or worst decision?
Awesome decision, AC3 is fun and Halo 4 is really fun :p Haven't played Hitman yet but I've heard good things. You can play Galo online with some of us now though!

I'm cool with 1:1 if you are. Just got a persimmon, so I'm just building up the ol' perfect fruit library next. I'll let you know if I find any others too.

Alright sounds good, I haven't put that much time into the game still so all I have are the apples, but in the off chance that I find a different kind I will let you know as well.

Well, that is certainly depressing.
Well personally I liked it more than AC or Infamous. Blowin' things up and driving fast is fun. And the black and white -> color effect is pretty cool.

Wow, TLoU. What a downer of a game. I mean, first 5 min and it's trying to mess up my feels. Then you get saddled with Miss Toughontheoutside ToomuchBaggage....

bread's done
Back