GGT 248 Perfected Luxuria SO HARD, that the next Luxuria Wannabe Felt It.

As a F2P experiment KI might work depending on the pricing. If the game is actually good and you could get a really solid roster (not even necessarily the whole roster) for $20-30 that's not bad.Unfortunately I sincerely doubt it'll be that.

Did...did Cheddahz get banned again?

fuck THIS WORLD.
fucking seriously? Snakemaster creates a new account and somehow doesn't get banned, but fuckin' Cheddahz gets banned inside what, two days? fuck CAG.

So ... anybody change their minds after MS backpedaled on their DRM? Xbox One has more games I want at launch, but I don't want to pay for both PSN+ and XBL Gold. That and MS had some good exclusives on the 360 at the beginning of its life cycle.
Nope. Only thing I even kind of want is DR3 and I can wait.

Also, was trying to quote you, but quotes are retarded. Do you think KI is actually going to be a good fighter? I've been seriously curious about your take on it. I've heard a lot of good and bad from fighting game fans about it.

Did...did Cheddahz get banned again?

fuck THIS WORLD.
fucking seriously? Snakemaster creates a new account and somehow doesn't get banned, but fuckin' Cheddahz gets banned inside what, two days? fuck CAG.

So ... anybody change their minds after MS backpedaled on their DRM? Xbox One has more games I want at launch, but I don't want to pay for both PSN+ and XBL Gold. That and MS had some good exclusives on the 360 at the beginning of its life cycle.

Also, was trying to quote you, but quotes are retarded. Do you think KI is actually going to be a good fighter? I've been seriously curious about your take on it. I've heard a lot of good and bad from fighting game fans about it.
As far as Snakemaster goes, he was in the apossum loophole -- he was apparently temp banned and was supposed to have it lifted at some point during the migration, but the migration fucked it so he couldn't get unbanned apparently. He created a new account (and since changed the name...) so the mods probably let it slide if he cleared it with them.

As far as Cheddaz goes, he was perm-banned so when he came back as "Chedz" and everyone recognized him and greeted him as an old friend a mod probably saw it and threw the ban hammer per the ToS. Once you get perm-banned, it's game over, man. And knowing the history of the GGT, what, with Duke and Jamal continuing to return and eventually get made and banned all over again, it's not surprising they check here for that sort of shit.

As far as KI goes -- you didn't ask me, but I'm going to weigh in. I don't like the look of it, neither the general style of game nor the character redesigns. It's not handled by Rare and the F2P model concerns me. I'm also not a fan of the general gameplay I've seen. And it breaks my heart. :(

The only thing that I could think of that would break my heart more is if/when Capcom brings back Strider and fucks it up. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it has potential, at least enough to make it my (officially announced) most hyped next gen game.

EDIT: Spoilers suck on this new format.

I think it has potential, at least enough to make it my (officially announced) most hyped next gen game.

That's not saying a lot considering your love of fighters and the announced titles for next-gen exclusives (first party). :)

I saw a youtube video got put up with everyone's favorite fighting game prodigy JWONG talking about KI or something... but as I loathe him and wasn't feeling the new KI, I skipped it.

That's not saying a lot considering your love of fighters and the announced titles for next-gen exclusives (first party). :)

I saw a youtube video got put up with everyone's favorite fighting game prodigy JWONG talking about KI or something... but as I loathe him and wasn't feeling the new KI, I skipped it.
Yeah, it doesn't have much competition.

I dunno, it has some jank to it for sure, but it could be fun. Not $500 release date fun, but console price drop and XBL sale fun.

I agree with Frosty on KI. It looks terribad.

I don't think North is a bad name for a girl, I kind of like it, but when you mix it with the last name of West, it gets too meta at that point.

Damnit mods. Chedz was 'coo. :(

I'm looking forward to Persona 6 and Tales of ____ on next gen consoles.

Persona 5 Arena.
It might be awhile before we see a next-gen Tales title, the director of the series recently said the PS3 was THE platform for the series and he saw no reason to move forward anytime soon.

I knew it about Cheddahz.  

I'm still PS4 only right now.  That MS backpeddling shit is too little, too late.  Especially since they don't have any exclusives right now I'm willing to spend $500 to play.  I like Forza, but not $500 like.  Eff that noise. 

Oh, and now Halo is a "Saga" instead of a Trilogy.  Haha what a suprise.  They're turning it into Calladuty with once a year sequels done by devs who weren't the original creators.

tumblr_mmmveqGXtL1rpb0f9o1_500.jpg

Only PS4 for me. Sometime I'll get an Xbox One, but still in a game slump where I barely care right now.

What exclusives from MS do you like, I'm having a hard time thinking of any that aren't on both generations/PC?
Killer Instinct, dawg.
Double Helix making it has me avoiding it.

Didn't your PS3 just brick? :joystick:

Can't believe you would still trust them. :nottalking:
All my datasaves except my LBP2 save was backed up. All I have to do is re-download/install everything, not a problem because I've been there before when swapping HDDs and changing PS3s. Eh, that's nothing compared to all the RRoD and other 360/original Xbox issues I had.

FFXIV beta is hot.

Or, well, it's like any other MMO. But with cat girls.
Yeah, the betas actually pretty sweet, looking forward to putting some more time into it!
Yeah, I should be on your server. Panzer Faust is the name.
Sweet, I'll add you when I get on next :D

I knew it about Cheddahz.

I'm still PS4 only right now. That MS backpeddling shit is too little, too late. Especially since they don't have any exclusives right now I'm willing to spend $500 to play. I like Forza, but not $500 like. Eff that noise.

Oh, and now Halo is a "Saga" instead of a Trilogy. Haha what a suprise. They're turning it into Calladuty with once a year sequels done by devs who weren't the original creators.
I'm okay with more Halo personally, and 343 is comprised of a good chunk of Bungie employees anyways, plus I liked 4 so I look forward to seeing what they do.

4 was great I had more fun with it then I did 3. I'm going to play 4 after I watch this movie.

Ok?

Fable IV might make my wife bug me until I get one if and when it comes out. She is goddamn obsessive about that series. Fable II was actually the first game she really got massively into.

4 was great I had more fun with it then I did 3. I'm going to play 4 after I watch this movie.

Ok?
Okay? lol

Fable IV might make my wife bug me until I get one if and when it comes out. She is goddamn obsessive about that series. Fable II was actually the first game she really got massively into.
I like Fable as well, need to beat 3 though....my coop buddy stopped playing lol, granted I think I have someone to play with now that it's free this month

Oh guys, Leda died in XCOM in the most stupidist fuckin way. I blame the game whigging out on during one of her turns that left her without cover.

It's okay though, I move on, you know? With 14 kills over 8 missions, she did her part.

Oh guys, Leda died in XCOM in the most stupidist fuckin way. I blame the game whigging out on during one of her turns that left her without cover.

It's okay though, I move on, you know? With 14 kills over 8 missions, she did her part.
ahahahahaha

Is the canadian chick still alive? I hope so.

Holy shit the purge was bad. I think it might be the shittest movie I have ever watched I thought that honor went to hang over 3 I was wrong.

I hope world war z doesn't disappoint tomorrow.

Hows lil gunnm dawg hanging in?

ahahahahaha

Is the canadian chick still alive? I hope so.
She was the Canadian chick so...

Hows lil gunnm dawg hanging in?
He's currently second in command.

PS4 on launch for me still. I was always gonna grab the One some point though because as someone eloquently stated earlier in this thread, I like video games. Regardless of the stance on it, I'm glad it's seemingly getting another shot at success. End of the day, I want games to be good and I want a lot of them. I don't outright want to see any side fail.

I share your wife's enthusiasm about the series. Fable 2 is the best in the series. I played it to death. Fable 3 was a piece of shit, though. Really a shame that game was such a piece of crap. Also, hell yeah, on Dredd! It was great! Really looking forward to the sequel! Thank God for overseas markets!

Thanks, Uraizen! I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to something next gen! Frosty, I share your feelings on KI. Not really feeling the style of it. Pretty sure we're going to see a Strider reboot soon, too. Gen ready for meth head Hiryu.

She loves III too, played the hell out of it and the dlc. I'm with you though, I couldn't even get into it long enough to become king. Hell she even wanted to get The Journey but I refused to buy Kinect.

I'm still sticking with my PS4 preorder. X1 is still $100 more and has Kinect packed in which I hate as that will likely lead to gestures and voice commands getting shoe horned into games and I loathe that crap. With the DRM gone I may end up with an X1 too after a price drop etc. as it will be hard to miss out on Gears, Halo etc. But I'm not sure as I'd kind of like to just stick with one console and focus on the AAA games and not build a back log next gen.

Anyway, got another couple hours into The Last of Us this evening--around 5 hours in now. Really loving it. Like sneaking around, amazing graphics, good story and characters etc.

Going to farm some beetles in Animal Crossing before passing out, have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to head out of town for a couple of days.

I share your wife's enthusiasm about the series. Fable 2 is the best in the series. I played it to death. Fable 3 was a piece of shit, though. Really a shame that game was such a piece of crap. Also, hell yeah, on Dredd! It was great! Really looking forward to the sequel! Thank God for overseas markets!

Thanks, Uraizen! I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to something next gen! Frosty, I share your feelings on KI. Not really feeling the style of it. Pretty sure we're going to see a Strider reboot soon, too. Gen ready for meth head Hiryu.
I never played Fable III because I thought Fable II was terrible. I mean, some of the gameplay was fun until it was boring and repetitive and the ending? How do you make the end of a game suck so fucking bad?

Someone bad is making the next Strider game. I can't remember who. I'm not holding out hope it will be good. Just give me a Strider collection on PSN for PS3/Vita and I'll be satisfied

What exactly did you want to know about my thoughts on Darksiders 2?.

ALL MY FRUITS ARE BELONG TO ME!!! In all seriousness I just keep forgetting to open my gates. Maybe I'll just do that every night before I go to bed or something...

She loves III too, played the hell out of it and the dlc. I'm with you though, I couldn't even get into it long enough to become king. Hell she even wanted to get The Journey but I refused to buy Kinect.
I finished 3 twice. Once single player and once co-op with an ex-fiancee, but didn't really enjoy it half as much either time as the second or first games. Really made me sad. At least the DLCs were good.

I never played Fable III because I thought Fable II was terrible. I mean, some of the gameplay was fun until it was boring and repetitive and the ending? How do you make the end of a game suck so fucking bad?

Someone bad is making the next Strider game. I can't remember who. I'm not holding out hope it will be good. Just give me a Strider collection on PSN for PS3/Vita and I'll be satisfied

What exactly did you want to know about my thoughts on Darksiders 2?.
I actually thought the end was pretty decent. At the time it might have even been my favorite ending of any game in quite some time... Then again, it was also during a time that I didn't play any other video game, but MvC2 for an entire year. I found the real joy to be in the sidequests, though. I finished almost all of them, and goddamn, I loved them all. Collecting Legendary Weapons and hunting Gargoyles was especially fun. I've been meaning to go back to it for a while, but I have such a backlog I just don't feel like replaying anything.

I just wanted to know how you think it stacked up to the original. I wanted to know if you liked the gameplay changes, especially. I have mixed feelings on a lot of Darksiders 2, but that's mainly because of the ridiculous amount of glitches, I think.

I think I'm about to kill my neighbors. They're realllly drunk and screaming at each other in their front yard. They apparently don't know that people have to be up early in the morning to curbstomp elementary school kids so their brothers can get the hottest Skylanders.

Shiiiiiiit.

I will start TLoU tonight....

After I play some AC:NL....bells...so shiny..

Also, watermelon oreos...so tasty...

bread's done
Back