GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

We aren't here to talk about feet, Indig. Get over it.

Gosh.

I'm excited for Lightning Returns. Can't wait to dress her up into something kawaii. Desu! =^-^=

This almost makes me interested in catching them all... 

1381250_10151624079581923_2082132461_n.jpg

--

KH3 Trailer: same old busted lock on.  C'mon fellas -- Nintendo invented z-targeting in 1998.  USE IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand...is that a pokemans?  Looks like one of those grrls whose feet indig faps to.

Also KH is terrible.  Yes I said it.  I played KH 1.5 HD for all of an hour and I'm not sure I'm going to touch it again.  :p

That first part of the new III trailer looks exactly the same gameplay as Frosty mentioned.  The new stuff I guess is Disney ride attacks?  I dunno, it looks fun to watch, but not to play.

A Sonic thread without the best Sonic song ever? FAIL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQm9xkF80oI[/youtube]

I briefly mentioned Sonic Boom :p

Also, I'm used to Kingdom Hearts combat so it really just does not bother me at all, I never really use lock on in a lot of games though 

I briefly mentioned Sonic Boom :p

Also, I'm used to Kingdom Hearts combat so it really just does not bother me at all, I never really use lock on in a lot of games though
The lack of z-targeting in KH killed it for me. Forcing me to deal with a shitty camera is bad enough... but when I lock onto an enemy, the camera just spins around it while my characters continue to run in all directions. I remember I was fighting a small group of heartless and the enemy I wanted to lock on to moved into an alley and the camera started clipping through walls and I couldn't see the rest of the action. Ridiculous.

If only that game had a z-targeting option so Sora would circle the enemy that was locked on to, just like OoT... I would have liked that game a whole lot more.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

I wish I could quote everything from last thread, but oh well. Uraizen, I'll give you more if I hear them. Those were the main points that I've been getting from everyone at GameStop and at other local stores. I'm still incredibly offended by the poor people comment. I really don't think price has anything to do with the hate it has on it and telling me that I don't like it because my friends are too poor to understand it seems like the purest bullshit of all time.

As for what music I like, Zeki you should know. I post stuff allll the time on FB.

Man, Jim Carrey looks to be playing Cletus Kasady in Spidey 2! Get hype!
It sounds like they're putting anything and everything in ASM2. I am starting to think it is going to be a spider-man 3-style trainwreck.

Way to take it out of context first off he knew kick ass 2 was so shitty he didn't want to be forced to do press for it so he played the religion card.

Jim carrey is always great as super heroes he was pretty great as edward nigma not so much as the riddler doe...

Btw hes no longer the host of carnage

Scarlett spider kinda skull fucked him literally
What book did that happen in?

It sounds like they're putting anything and everything in ASM2. I am starting to think it is going to be a spider-man 3-style trainwreck.

What book did that happen in?
True. We could very well be looking at a train wreck, but at least it'll be a well acted train wreck. I'm wondering how long it'll be because we're looking at 3 villains at the absolute least. Even if they just give a passing mention to Kasady that's time taken away from Rhino and Electro. I don't think it'll be as bad as Spidey 3, at any rate.

As gunnm dawg mentioned, Superior Carnage was where Kasady lost the symbiote. And Minimum Carnage was where Kaine and Venom fucked him up.

Ah nice I gotta read minimum carnage.

You like the new venom? I like him I kinda miss ape shit venom doe. I like mania too

I couldn't get into Kingdom hearts back in the day. Hated the combat and camera angles, and not much appeal since I was never really into Disney. Never played any of the sequels/remakes.

I think I may have to pick up Pokemon at some point after reading some reviews. Never played one, but looks fun. No rush though as I'm still playing Fire Emblem and will want to play Zelda first. Maybe I'll just get it for Xmas as I'll probably be done with Zelda by then.

Don't think there's anything out or coming soon I want on PS3, plus I have plenty in that backlog anyway. Maybe Beyond. But I need to finish Heavy Rain first. And I may just redbox that when my girlfriends out of town for thanksgiving and see if I can blow through it in a couple days.

Ah nice I gotta read minimum carnage.

You like the new venom? I like him I kinda miss ape shit venom doe. I like mania too
I do. I was always disappointed that Mac's Venom never got much character development, so it's nice that Flash's Venom is pretty much all about that. And he does go ape shit sometime. Mania is great. I really wonder why they never gave Venom a kid sidekick before because after they introduced her she seemed like such an obvious addition to make.

The new Kingdom Hearts game isn't doing anything for me, looks like the same stuff they have been putting out for a decade

True. We could very well be looking at a train wreck, but at least it'll be a well acted train wreck. I'm wondering how long it'll be because we're looking at 3 villains at the absolute least. Even if they just give a passing mention to Kasady that's time taken away from Rhino and Electro. I don't think it'll be as bad as Spidey 3, at any rate.

As gunnm dawg mentioned, Superior Carnage was where Kasady lost the symbiote. And Minimum Carnage was where Kaine and Venom fucked him up.

Scarlet Spider AND venom? I may have to look into that.

Oh good watch dogs delayed. It was getting cray with all the launch games.

Also Vera baby....I like dat lower right shot hnnnngh.

I want that Zelda 3DS XL...they finally get it right and then it's Europe only. Good job Nintendo.

Not sure what to do with this...

I don't use it anymore but it has the most amazing blue color I've ever seen on a console.

qspmo0.jpg

2z4ijk9.jpg

So RE6 Mercs mode.

Gonna get that 150 combo soon on Urban map with Leon.  Topped out at 60 twice, just need to figure out those skinless dudes.

RE6 story mode is still shitty, but Mercs mode makes up for that shitty shitty mess.

So RE6 Mercs mode.

Gonna get that 150 combo soon on Urban map with Leon.  Topped out at 60 twice, just need to figure out those skinless dudes.

RE6 story mode is still shitty, but Mercs mode makes up for that shitty shitty mess.
apparently, rumor has it capcom has already started development for Re7 late last year. so we might see another resident evil .

bread's done
Back