GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

So RE6 Mercs mode.

Gonna get that 150 combo soon on Urban map with Leon. Topped out at 60 twice, just need to figure out those skinless dudes.

RE6 story mode is still shitty, but Mercs mode makes up for that shitty shitty mess.
(1) I've been telling all of you about the hotness that is RE6 Mercs. It should be even better with the L4D2 special infected showing up (though some were already there pretty much). The skinless dudes require fire or shotgun type damage -- dodge to the side when they lunge and lay into them as they recover.

(2) I disagree about story mode. There's some of those wonky gameplay sections (vehicle sections, etc.) but overall, it was still enjoyable and I think I liked it better on the whole than RE5.

I really did love RE6. I was playing it last week having a fun and thinking man its a shame this game did poorly.

I don't know if you own the MP modes j-cart but onslaught mode is really awesome its like mercs but every zombie you kill goes to the other side of the person you're fighting.

The other MP modes are pretty shitty its basically TDM and some shitty kill that nemesis looking thing before it kills you

Last edited by a moderator:

(1) I've been telling all of you about the hotness that is RE6 Mercs.  It should be even better with the L4D2 special infected showing up (though some were already there pretty much).  The skinless dudes require fire or shotgun type damage -- dodge to the side when they lunge and lay into them as they recover.

(2) I disagree about story mode.  There's some of those wonky gameplay sections (vehicle sections, etc.) but overall, it was still enjoyable and I think I liked it better on the whole than RE5.
i had some much trouble with the camera angle, at the Chris Redfield campaign mission against the last boss in one section of it. i literally had to do it over close to 20 times.

I gots me all the DLC yo. Hit me up if anyone wants to play.

The be the infected and attack someone during their campaign mode is hilarious.  I ruined some kid's game last night.

REmake is still the best Resident Evil game.  RE4 is still best REaction game.  RE5 mercs was dope, but RE6 mercs does have its nice touches.  RE3 Mercs is still the most difficult (dem tank controls).

Single Player Campaign wise (from my Leon experience in RE6):

1. REmake

2. RE2

3. RE4

4. RE3

5. RE: CV

6. RE: R

7. RE5: Lost DLC

8. RE5

9. RE6

The spinoffs don't count.

And RE4 Mercs mode is the best because of Wesker and Kruser.  So dope playing as the Wesk man.

/edit: I can't wait to play the Jake QTE game.  Dat motorcycle Sherry saving machine is going to such a snore fest.

Where is RE0 in that list? (If I had to guess where you would put it given your list, I'd say around RE: CV, but that's just a random guess, haha)

IMO, you can't compare the pre-RE4 games with RE4 and after... they're entirely different gameplay styles.

That said, my list goes a little something like:

New Style

RE4

RE6

RE5

Old Style

RE2

RE3

RE:DC

RE:CV

RE:0

Never played the GCN remake.

Haven't played Revelations yet.  I'm assuming that Revelations will slot in at least above RE5.  Maybe above RE6, depending... 

The Watch Dog news is kinda a bummer, but as mentioned before, one less game I have to debate about getting at launch haha.

Dat zelda 3DS XL euro doe. Damn I would trade in my XL only get $20 from gamestop just so I can buy it
I almost hope we don't get it, because I JUST BOUGHT MY XL >.< Of course they announce that after I get one, ugh

The Watch Dog news is kinda a bummer, but as mentioned before, one less game I have to debate about getting at launch haha.

I almost hope we don't get it, because I JUST BOUGHT MY XL >.< Of course they announce that after I get one, ugh
Yeah I almost agree with you because I will buy it :/ and then I'll buy the mega man 3ds xl :\

That is not saying much. I will wait until RE:6 is $10 or less. Preferrably $5.

So Sony bought out Twitch for the day. I am watching MsSpyte play Starcraft. I dunno why, but ad-free.
RE6 was just $9.99 on Steam.

When have you ever really seen a Capcom game on sale for $5? :lol:

I like them the same way I like the Street Fighter movie. The last one was especially hilarious. President Wesker is one of the greatest things of all time.
It didn't even explain why or how he survived or why he turned good. I thought he wanted to destroy earf and now that its happened he sets alice free and makes her stronger? shit writing

What happened to jill btw? I don't remember her at the ending of the movie and I don't think she got killed

President Wesker was awesome.  I dont care if he is evil, he'll be so dope that the Saints would wish he was their president.

oh and poor barry :(

I wonder if RE 6 movie or w/e number they're on will have characters they didn't include in the movies like nickolai or brad vickers?

I missed the $10 on Steam for RE:6. I am hoping it will be that again during holiday sale.
Hmmm, good thing I didn't gift it to you then...

Dark Void, DMC4, Lost planet 1/2

And if RE6 is already down to $10, I'm sure it could hit $5 eventually.
Yeah, maybe. But you'll likely be waiting a good long while. Dark Void and LP2 were essentially flops. But look at all the other games during the Steam sales. RE5 finally hit $5 too... but that's because RE6 is out and they're trying to get people who don't already own it to bite again (probably the same reason they allowed DMC3/Onimusha 3/etc. to hit $5). :p

Yeah, maybe. But you'll likely be waiting a good long while. Dark Void and LP2 were essentially flops. But look at all the other games during the Steam sales. RE5 finally hit $5 too... but that's because RE6 is out and they're trying to get people who don't already own it to bite again (probably the same reason they allowed DMC3/Onimusha 3/etc. to hit $5). :p
Yeah, I'm not saying it will be $5 this year. But I think it's fair to assume it could hit that price point next year.

Ubisoft is pullin some fucked up shit with delayin Watchdogs when the game was supposed to come out in like a few weeks. fuckk!

I'll grab RE6 if it ever goes free on PS+, but I was pretty burnt out on the series after 4 and 5 so I'm in not rush to grab it.  And I'd rather play Revelations on 3DS if I get the itch for an RE game honestly--though I hear it's not great with out a circle pad that I don't want to buy for one game, so maybe that's not the best idea...

bread's done
Back