GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

I don't like her voice.

Like not even trying to start shit.

Sounds like she should be playing the 'tough' chick on some live-action nickelodeon show.

Just not into it.

I texted you my answer.

oh wait...
I said I'm already over it why even bring it up

I got man of steel on bluray ''illegally'' I'm going to watch it and be thankful micheal shannon saved this movie from being mediocre

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like her voice.

Like not even trying to start shit.

Sounds like she should be playing the 'tough' chick on some live-action nickelodeon show.

Just not into it.

She's like, trying to be Disney Teen doe. Gawd get it right man.

Anyways, I like her voice. She sounds like a female doing male character VA.

Regarding Naruto 3, console version is just $19.99. I can't imagine the PC version looking better due to the cell shaded style, and even with $10 credit, console version is cheaper.
Wrong one, this is Full Burst which is also releasing for consoles:

FULL BURST EXCLUSIVE CONTENT...
  • Additional Chapter - Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
  • New Playable Character - Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
  • Director’s Cut - Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely than ever.
  • 100 New Missions - Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
  • 38 Additional Costumes - Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 DLC packs.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll grab RE6 if it ever goes free on PS+, but I was pretty burnt out on the series after 4 and 5 so I'm in not rush to grab it. And I'd rather play Revelations on 3DS if I get the itch for an RE game honestly--though I hear it's not great with out a circle pad that I don't want to buy for one game, so maybe that's not the best idea...
Just get Revelations on PS3 DMaul.

Finished Leon's Chapter 2 in RE6. Some random joined me and he blew threw everything. So far it almost seems like a cross between RE5 and Vanquish. I feel like there is a huge focus on melee attacks. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, just different.

I still haven't touched RE 6. I think its because 5 was so crappy and disappointing that I can't get myself back into any RE game. Used to be my absolute favorite series. Way to go, Crapcom. Just don't screw up the new Strider, okay?

In other disappointing Capcom news, I did grab that DmC yesterday. Combo square mashing time!

So I'm keeping the 500GB super slim for my trip. Any issues when flying with game consoles? Well besides tired arms?

So I'm keeping the 500GB super slim for my trip. Any issues when flying with game consoles? Well besides tired arms?
Airport security is going to ask what it is. Treat it like a laptop, so pull it out of bag when you send it through the machine.

I haven't done it in a bit, but I've flown with my 360 and Wii with no issues.
Airport security is going to ask what it is. Treat it like a laptop, so pull it out of bag when you send it through the machine.
Yep. Game consoles just have to go in a bin by themselves like a laptop. Will have no issues as long as you do that.
Alright cool, Thanks all for the info. Now the real question as to what to play from my backlog....MGS4, Assassin's Creed 1, Infamous, ICO, SOTC, Heavy Rain, etc...

bread's done
Back