GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

It doesn't matter, probably. It looks like the Ultimate Universe is probably gone after Cataclysm. Besides Ultimate Spidey, sales for other Ultimate books have been very low.
Galatcus is going to eat everything in the ultimate world besides miles and hes gonna be like the go to super hero and then have a nervous break down because he's like 14 and has to save everyone. He does have that nice side piece jessica drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely Miles Morales will be moved to the main 616 universe because of his popularity. That way we can have another Spider-Man swinging around. 

Yeah I love spider woman. Hopefully she hitches a ride to 616.

What about aunt may? Dat old bitch is done?

I just played PS4 today.  Posted pics on my Instagram/Twitter/Facebook.  I heard the Sony Store at Pentagon Mall had it up today, so I drove there to play it.XD

I think my favorite part of Ultimate Spider-Man was when Gwen, Peter, Johnny Storm, and Bobby Drake all lived in Aunt May's house. Wacky hijinks ensued.

Oh,  I mean, if you're going to put Fang back in the game I guess I'll buy it.

When it's like $10, of course.

Getting close to the end of Resident Evil V, and AI Sheva actually did something amazing: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186589813

I will say the game hasn't been all that great, and I dropped the difficulty after making it four or so chapters in because the game wasn't particularly fun to play on that setting with a brain dead AI (this easy setting has been a bit easy though).  I got to see super powered Jill which was totally awesome, she's so badass.  Now all I have left to look forward to is punching that boulder.  :whee:

Oh, I mean, if you're going to put Fang back in the game I guess I'll buy it.

When it's like $10, of course.
I didn't buy FFXIII-2 til it was $20. At that price it was a good investment, I feel this will be the same...

Getting close to the end of Resident Evil V, and AI Sheva actually did something amazing: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186589813

I will say the game hasn't been all that great, and I dropped the difficulty after making it four or so chapters in because the game wasn't particularly fun to play on that setting with a brain dead AI (this easy setting has been a bit easy though). I got to see super powered Jill which was totally awesome, she's so badass. Now all I have left to look forward to is punching that boulder. :whee:
I remember that part. It was a pain in the ass because I was the AI was terrible. So far in RE6 the AI partner seems loads better.

I remember that part. It was a pain in the ass because I was the AI was terrible. So far in RE6 the AI partner seems loads better.
That spot is a pain in the ass.

The only spot I ever had real trouble with the AI in was the Wesker/Jill battle (and I'd just about 1000/1000 the 360 version AND platinumed the PS3 version playing solo).

I didn't buy FFXIII-2 til it was $20. At that price it was a good investment, I feel this will be the same...
Yeah, I picked it up for about $15 but haven't played it -- I'm thinking when I have some time off around Thanksgiving I'm going to do it up and get it out of the backlog so that I can grab Lightning Returns someday without worrying about having to deal with FFXIII-2 before then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0zfpfJToY
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

Its a shame me and whoknows are the only ones in America who apparently saw this in theater. Its too bad he hates me so I can't discuss the movie with him.

Its whatever

That spot is a pain in the ass.

The only spot I ever had real trouble with the AI in was the Wesker/Jill battle (and I'd just about 1000/1000 the 360 version AND platinumed the PS3 version playing solo).

Yeah, I picked it up for about $15 but haven't played it -- I'm thinking when I have some time off around Thanksgiving I'm going to do it up and get it out of the backlog so that I can grab Lightning Returns someday without worrying about having to deal with FFXIII-2 before then.

THIS. IS. AMAZING.
I should also mention that I'm generally pretty bad at Resident Evil.

Its a shame me and whoknows are the only ones in America who apparently saw this in theater. Its too bad he hates me so I can't discuss the movie with him.

Its whatever
Yo I saw it in imax. get on my level dawg.

I saw pacific rim in the theater. I would get fake mad at gunnm dawg like jfart but whatevs.

Still playing GTA V. I am slow.

I finished up Momohime's story in Muramasa Rebirth on Vita. I'm thinking I might go right into Kisuke's. I did a 180 on the game...when I started I wasn't that into it but the combat was fun and the game looks incredible on the Vita screen.

I finished up Momohime's story in Muramasa Rebirth on Vita. I'm thinking I might go right into Kisuke's. I did a 180 on the game...when I started I wasn't that into it but the combat was fun and the game looks incredible on the Vita screen.
I'm going back to do fury mode soon -- I didn't realize that you can exploit whetstones so you can just spam special abilities... I figure if I have some issues, I'll just check YT for some walkthroughs... I'll get that platinum yet.

And the cool part, if you can manage to keep interest, is the way the stories overlap.

That and while Kisuke's gameplay and traversal is pretty much the same as Momohime's, the bosses and swords are entirely different. It's only after you unlock the abilitiy to break white barriers and use every sword with either character that it becomes inconsequential which character you play with.

I'm going back to do fury mode soon -- I didn't realize that you can exploit whetstones so you can just spam special abilities... I figure if I have some issues, I'll just check YT for some walkthroughs... I'll get that platinum yet.

And the cool part, if you can manage to keep interest, is the way the stories overlap.

That and while Kisuke's gameplay and traversal is pretty much the same as Momohime's, the bosses and swords are entirely different. It's only after you unlock the abilitiy to break white barriers and use every sword with either character that it becomes inconsequential which character you play with.
It was until later in the game I even started using items or cooking at all. There was more depth than I originally assumed. I'm interested in playing Kisuke...not sure if I'll go for the Platinum though.

Guys, stay on topic please.

Let's not talk about movies that were actually really kind of boring for the most part.

I saw pacific rim in the theater. I would get fake mad at gunnm dawg like jfart but whatevs.

Still playing GTA V. I am slow.
weevles, you started gta v online yet?

Edit: in other news, ubisoft's share plummeted about 26 percent due to the news of the delay of watch dog s

bread's done
Back