GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

toby-the-office-nbc.jpg

This Arkham Origins iOS game is a pile of shit. I played through the tutorial and since once I loaded up the mission after that it just won't stop crashing. I got to take a peek at the WB ID rewards, at least. Man, you can totally tell that they either weren't allowed to include any skins because of the Season Pass including everything for AO or WB had no faith in Injustice selling at all and decided to hedge their losses with a F2P mobile game by including a ton of skins. AO only has one unlockable skin through the iOS game and it's just the Red Son Batman that you get if you buy the season pass. Total letdown... I was hoping for something a little more exclusive.

Went ahead and bought Pokemon Y digitally. Had $25 in Eshop credit needing spent. Was going to use it in Zelda, but I think Pokemon has more replay value, and with the trading etc is convenient to have digitally. Zelda is more a beat it and done with it game for me, so I'll get a physical copy of that so I can sell after beating.

Will fire up Pokemon after finishing Fire Emblem. Have a trip to Amsterdam for work next week so will have two long flights to get some gaming in. Think I'm at chapter 17 in FE.

It was Crotch that mentioned playing again, but I just realized that I think I was the only one that responded to playing with him. I have noooo idea if we'll be playing again tonight.

Went ahead and bought Pokemon Y digitally. Had $25 in Eshop credit needing spent. Was going to use it in Zelda, but I think Pokemon has more replay value, and with the trading etc is convenient to have digitally. Zelda is more a beat it and done with it game for me, so I'll get a physical copy of that so I can sell after beating.

Will fire up Pokemon after finishing Fire Emblem. Have a trip to Amsterdam for work next week so will have two long flights to get some gaming in. Think I'm at chapter 17 in FE.
You don't seem like the kind of guy who replays RPGs. Color me surprised. :lol

It was Crotch that mentioned playing again, but I just realized that I think I was the only one that responded to playing with him. I have noooo idea if we'll be playing again tonight.
I'm not gonna be able to play tonight, but I'm free next Thursday, so I'm down to play something then.

Betrayal only needs 3 people though, so you can probably still hit that number tonight without me. Or there's always CAH if you want to try to gather more people.

This Arkham Origins iOS game is a pile of shit. I played through the tutorial and since once I loaded up the mission after that it just won't stop crashing. I got to take a peek at the WB ID rewards, at least. Man, you can totally tell that they either weren't allowed to include any skins because of the Season Pass including everything for AO or WB had no faith in Injustice selling at all and decided to hedge their losses with a F2P mobile game by including a ton of skins. AO only has one unlockable skin through the iOS game and it's just the Red Son Batman that you get if you buy the season pass. Total letdown... I was hoping for something a little more exclusive.
Did you see t hat batman video doe?

You don't seem like the kind of guy who replays RPGs. Color me surprised. :lol
I'm not. :whistle2:D. I did play Mass Effect 2 three times though.

Replay value was wrong word. I just meant play time in general since there's all the collecting them all, evolving them, trading etc in addition to just beating the story mode.

Zelda will probably 20ish hours and never touch it again. Pokemon will likely get a lot more playtime than that, so better use of Eshop credit+ $15 since it can't be sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
DMaul if you preorder Zelda at GS you get an EShop code for Oracle of Seasons for free when you pick it up if that interests you. Seems to be the best deal on Zelda.

I'm not. :whistle2:D. I did play Mass Effect 2 three times though.

Replay value was wrong word. I just meant play time in general since there's all the collecting them all, evolving them, trading etc in addition to just beating the story mode.

Zelda will probably 20ish hours and never touch it again. Pokemon will likely get a lot more playtime than that, so better use of Eshop credit+ $15 since it can't be sold.
Nothing else on the eshop interests you?

If you were one of those Ace Attorney type dudes, you could get that, since it's digital only.

For me, while Zelda is more likely to be the game I'd play (and revisit later, if it's well designed and captivating), they both are also 1st party and thus retain crazy value for selling...

DMaul if you preorder Zelda at GS you get an EShop code for Oracle of Seasons for free when you pick it up if that interests you. Seems to be the best deal on Zelda.
That's what I did. I procrastinated too long on those oracle games and they went up a $1 :(

Nothing else on the eshop interests you?
If you were one of those Ace Attorney type dudes, you could get that, since it's digital only.

For me, while Zelda is more likely to be the game I'd play (and revisit later, if it's well designed and captivating), they both are also 1st party and thus retain crazy value for selling...
Yeah I dont like the ace attorney games and I'm not really into indie games etc much.

And yep, I have the oracle games already. Need to finish seasons still. Got bored with it.

Guys, if someone went a distance of 450 miles and if they had drove just 15 mph faster to get there one hour sooner, how fast was that person originally going?

The answer is  75.

Good thing I wrote on my test "Probably too fast" because that's right in this state of where 70 is the highest legal speed limit.

I'm not gonna be able to play tonight, but I'm free next Thursday, so I'm down to play something then.

Betrayal only needs 3 people though, so you can probably still hit that number tonight without me. Or there's always CAH if you want to try to gather more people.
Aww, if you're not there we probably won't be playing. I look forward to next week!

Did you see t hat batman video doe?
I did! It was great!

lego marvel doe? Do I have a co-op partner? Who's going to be the  logan to my spiderman?

Who's the Superman of the Marvel universe?

Thor?

Got it.
Thor no doubt and like superman he unfortunately gets nerfed hard by writers.

Jean Grey never gets nerfed by writers so maybe her. dat bitch is OD

Every single issue (12 or 13, I think) of Thor: God of Thunder has been amazing so far. Would you co-op with me if I used Thor? Or Squirrel Girl?

I might get the game. I dunno yet. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't use bunk ass Logan.
I'll be She-Hulk. If I get it I'm probably getting it for PC, unless I can get my roommate interested in playing Co-Op with me then I'll get it for PS3.

bread's done
Back