GGT 284 celebrates the announcement of Project Diva f for the Vita

this new information regarding the ps4 should benefit whoknows, it is the new ps4 user interface:

"You can have two groups of PSN friends: regular friends and "true" friends. To be true friends, or BFFs, you both have to agree. Regular friends will just show up on your lists and games by their handles, but the machine will display true friends' real names, so you don't have to keep remembering that SexCowboy77 is actually Kirk Hamilton"

Yes. It's quite good.

Nothing about this is right.
You would ignore my comment :(

this new information regarding the ps4 should benefit whoknows, it is the new ps4 user interface:

"You can have two groups of PSN friends: regular friends and "true" friends. To be true friends, or BFFs, you both have to agree. Regular friends will just show up on your lists and games by their handles, but the machine will display true friends' real names, so you don't have to keep remembering that SexCowboy77 is actually Kirk Hamilton"
So kinda like how the Xbox One is doing it, kinda funny that you can mark people as "friends" or as "better friends" haha

But I don't know a lot of my friends real names.

who said that
1183490d1376001399-pawn-stars-what-watch-i-see-what-you-did-there-futurama-fry-sneaky-sneak-hk7gda.jpg

More the former than the latter. This one brings back non-lethality and full Ghost runs are actually a viable option. They did a pretty good job of splitting gameplay styles. Spies v Mercs is a good time too.

More the former than the latter. This one brings back non-lethality and full Ghost runs are actually a viable option. They did a pretty good job of splitting gameplay styles. Spies v Mercs is a good time too.
Cool, thanks. I kind of forgot it came out but Splinter Cell is one of my favorite game series and I'm glad to see this one looks pretty solid.

Damn, today just wasn't my day

My HTML professor yelled at me because I forgot my flash drive and I wasn't doing the exercises with the class, so I just wrote down notes on everything that they were working on and then I decided to check my school email really quick and he just told me to either stop using the computer or to "get the hell out of my class". Before class is over, he tells us that the homework assignment that he posted on Blackboard (the school's grade/assignment system) is due tonight, but guess what?!?!? He forgot to send an announcement or email about it, so no one knew that we had homework and he got pissed at the whole class about it and he told us it was either due tonight or we got a zero on the assignment.

Once I arrived at my house after class, I get on my computer to download the files off of Blackboard to do this assignment and Blackboard is actually down! I basically sat around my house all night, waiting for Blackboard to get back on and it finally does...at 11:30 and the assignment was due at 11:59. All I'm going to say is that I could had done better on the assignment if I have had more time to work on it

I just really dislike my HTML class and I'm glad that after this semester, I never have to deal with that kind of stuff again

My HTML professor yelled at me because I forgot my flash drive and I wasn't doing the exercises with the class, so I just wrote down notes on everything that they were working on and then I decided to check my school email really quick and he just told me to either stop using the computer or to "get the hell out of my class". Before class is over, he tells us that the homework assignment that he posted on Blackboard (the school's grade/assignment system) is due tonight, but guess what?!?!? He forgot to send an announcement or email about it, so no one knew that we had homework and he got pissed at the whole class about it and he told us it was either due tonight or we got a zero on the assignment.

Once I arrived at my house after class, I get on my computer to download the files off of Blackboard to do this assignment and Blackboard is actually down! I basically sat around my house all night, waiting for Blackboard to get back on and it finally does...at 11:30 and the assignment was due at 11:59. All I'm going to say is that I could had done better on the assignment if I have had more time to work on it

I just really dislike my HTML class and I'm glad that after this semester, I never have to deal with that kind of stuff again
The school I went to used blackboard as well, it was a really nice program but it was just down a real lot which sucked. Sounds like your professor is kind of a douche though, I never had anyone like that luckily.

Blackboard as a whole is dumb. It's a pain in the ass to navigate through at times.
Hmmm I actually thought it worked great for what I needed it for

Last edited by a moderator:
It's somewhat frustrating when you're trying to e-mail someone from the class. At least I found it to be. I have a group assignment due later this month and couldn't for the life of me figure out just how to do it. 

Blackboard as a whole is dumb. It's a pain in the ass to navigate through at times.
Yeah, it really is. Luckily, I only have to go on there for two classes, but I hate how the site looks like it was made by Geocities or something

The school I went to used blackboard as well, it was a really nice program but it was just down a real lot which sucked. Sounds like your professor is kind of a douche though, I never had anyone like that luckily.
I dislike him, but he did get me a gig over the summer that netted me $300, so that's cool and all that, but ever since I started taking the class, he's been a real ass to me. One time, he talked to me after class and he asked me how I was doing with all of my classes and I mentioned that I had to drop math because I was just doing terrible in it and he said that he completely understood. The next class, he makes a joke about how you're always using math with computer science and stuff and he basically calls me out on it.

I guess ever since then, I haven't really been wanting to go and I just want to be over with

Yeah that doesn't sound fun (outside the $300 part), luckily I never had anything like that happen to me

I had to use Blackboard for like 90%+ of my classes, so it might just be that I went over how to use it like 20 times, but I never really had problems with doing anything on it. Granted working with a bunch of different IT programs is basically what I went to school for so it was just another program I had to use.

Your professor kind of sounds like a high school teacher. My professors and TAs wouldn't give two shits about any of that. It kind of sounds like you have a personaly relationship with him which might be the source of the problem.

We had blackboard too. Back then it was just servicable enough to work for professors to self manage.

Your professor kind of sounds like a high school teacher. My professors and TAs wouldn't give two shits about any of that. It kind of sounds like you have a personaly relationship with him which might be the source of the problem.
Most likely, but I only have three more weeks of the class left, so I'll be done with it soon, thankfully

cool thanks joel was feeling lazy this morning now I have something to listen to while I run

Does barbarba gordan ever get out of the wheel chair?

Aw yiss.  Got my B2G1 free from Amazon.  So glad I didn't have to go to Target in-store...online was so much easier.

Also got a second DS4 thanks to the Amazon trade-in deal.

Me too.

What did you get bro?
I got:

BF4

AC4

NBA2K14

Same here. All of the Targets in my area were graveyards anyway.

Yeah, My Targets had zero preorder cards when I went to scope it out last week, and on top of that, there were dudes asking about PS4 stuff. It was really a lost cause, so Amazon was pretty much my savior for the game deals this week. Used my trade-in credit for the DS4 deal to help offset the cost of the games, and I had some additional credit I used towards the DS4 itself on top of the $30 off. Worked out pretty well overall.

bread's done
Back