GGT 284 celebrates the announcement of Project Diva f for the Vita

The only sports games I play these days are either MLB The Show or 2K-hoops.  All the rest I glaze over as well.

GaGa has a nice ass.   :p

I was able to get CS to bump me to expedited shipping for PS4 preorder at no extra charge.  It still all depends on when exactly they ship it, but at least it will get to me that much faster.

Something odd seems to be going on with the PSN Web store. Dragon's Dogma and Sine Mora say their free on their store pages but when I go to checkout they aren't.

So, gunnm dawg, do I have any longer to go in LEGO Mahvel? I just
beat Lokiactus with all the heroes and villains. The credits rolled and were interupted by the Guardians of the Galaxy/Black Panther, but then the credits kept going. Is that all there is?

antonio banderas?
duh, who else?

i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif

Alright, got Dragon's Dogma on PS+ figured out. Apparently it was just a temporary glitch. Time to get my indignate on.

Joel, you see the Blackest Night skin in Arkham Origins? Actually pretty slick.

Also, I guess the WBID shit finally sunk in, so I'm playing through I Am The Night as Red Son Batman and it looks fantastic.

Joel, you see the Blackest Night skin in Arkham Origins? Actually pretty slick.

Also, I guess the WBID shit finally sunk in, so I'm playing through I Am The Night as Red Son Batman and it looks fantastic.
I did! I really love the look of it. I need to get the DLC.

Sweetness! I'm glad they finally unlocked for you!

Ys is coming out in two weeks and Tearaway is coming out next week (I think). I don't need next gen gaming for probably another year or two

Alright, got Dragon's Dogma on PS+ figured out. Apparently it was just a temporary glitch.
Unfortunately I downloaded it the other day while it was glitching without realizing it had changed from free to $39.99 on the final page, so I ended up having to get customer service to refund me.

I'm stoked for both. Between those, PS4 shit, and Zelda/Mario next week, I'm pretty screwed.
I don't have Tearaway pre-ordered, but it's the only game on my wishlist this year for Christmas, so I'm hoping that someone gets it for me. I played the demo of it at Gamestop this past weekend and I had a blast with it, it wasn't hard or anything, but it just reminded me alot of the games I grew up on and that's all I really want

Tearaway looks great, but I don't have a Vita so I'll have to make do with the bazillion other games I haven't played yet.  The new consoles can wait a while.

The next generation consoles just really aren't offering much I want right now and I want to wait a year or two before I finally get one. I mean sure, the graphical update looks nice and all that, but it's not really that much of an improvement from the 360 and PS3. All of the drama about each console is getting really boring too, it's basically Microsoft and Sony throwing jabs at each other and honestly, I could really care which console is better than the other one.

I'm content with my 360, my computer, and my Vita right now and I'm in no hurry to get either console (the launch titles for each game are pretty meh as well)

bread's done
Back