GGT 284 celebrates the announcement of Project Diva f for the Vita

hNexrFZ.gif
haters_gonna_hate_godzilla_by_rumpe_zps67900387.gif

Just got caught up on that Nintendo Direct, yeah Bravely Default looks sweet, prolly get that CE as well. That indie reel they showed off had a lot of cool looking games as well, looking forward to some of those. Then Zelda/Mario/Mario Party even all look pretty sweet but come out on the same day as the X1, this is gonna be a crazy month :O

It's finally the year of the Playstation.

Took 7 years but it finally happened.
No! Year of Luigi!

I wouldn't do that in Chicago. You don't know what you'll find in Lake Michigan.
hahaha, that would be pretty terrifying!

It says in the write-up on joystiq that it's just merging 3DS and WiiU eShop accounts and tying them to a Nintendo Network ID.
Are you excited because you want to unify your 3DS/WiiU? Because at first glance, this doesn't sound like the account system most people have been asking for -- that is one that ties purchases to your ID and not to the console itself... unless I'm missing something (and I'd be happier to find out that I am. :p)
Frosty lives!

Unfortunately I downloaded it the other day while it was glitching without realizing it had changed from free to $39.99 on the final page, so I ended up having to get customer service to refund me.
I almost did the same. Luckily there was a prompt that said I would be charged.

This place still standing?

I'm going ps4 this gen. Add me, mangs

SeanR1221
Sean lives! Picking up a launch PS4?

This place still standing?

I'm going ps4 this gen. Add me, mangs

SeanR1221
I'll prolly keep my PSN the same: gunm12

I wouldn't do that in Chicago. You don't know what you'll find in Lake Michigan.
You can, but I didn't say you'd want to.

have you seen corpus christi?
I have seen Titanfall. Does that count? But real talk, I haven't been to Texas since I was a little kid, decades ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully his PS4 didn't really brick.
Yeah, I wasn't watching when I happened, but was just watching all the comments and stuff, some people are freaking out. That would really suck if these "early" systems are already failing, since he got one from that Taco Bell promo. Hopefully it was something on his end that he did wrong or something, both systems should be built better then the last gens were.

Yeah, I wasn't watching when I happened, but was just watching all the comments and stuff, some people are freaking out. That would really suck if these "early" systems are already failing, since he got one from that Taco Bell promo. Hopefully it was something on his end that he did wrong or something, both systems should be built better then the last gens were.
Seriously. I would have been pissed if that was me. Still, it is pretty hilarious to hear the guy rage.

Unlockable costume in Dead Rising 3 for beating the game!

[youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9-hnEQjIM&feature=youtu.be

[/youtube]

Seriously. I would have been pissed if that was me. Still, it is pretty hilarious to hear the guy rage.
Yeah, definitely understandable why he is raging, but funny nonetheless!

Yeah he's just talking right now poor fuck I would be so pissed if he was excited for it.

Lol he has to send it to sony to get it fixed. I'd feel bad for gunm dawg it takes like a month to get to his house by boat and if it bricks he won't be able to play his knack until middle of march at best

I Am The Night: complete. Think I might just take a lil game break til PS4 day.
A: That's a lot of Batman, I haven't even beaten it once yet, granted I play more then one game at a time, but still!

B: Oooooooo, that's suuuuch a long break! :p

Someone on GAF who one a taco bell PS4 had his brick too.

Taco Bell PS4s are faulty.  Next gen cancelled.

"I bet this wouldn't happen with XBO Dew units" -- CheapyD

Long live Doritocracy!  Long live the Dewmocracy!

Taco Bell PS4s are faulty. Next gen cancelled.

"I bet this wouldn't happen with XBO Dew units" -- CheapyD

Long live Doritocracy! Long live the Dewmocracy!
They probably filled the PS4s with fake 3rd world components instead of real beef....errrr electronics!

Given the amount of those PS4s that are broken, I'm guessing that they're probably test units or something. If I hear more problems like this once the system's actually out on Friday I'll be blown away. Sony couldn't be stupid enough to release faulty hardware at launch could it? 

bread's done
Back