GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah teen wolf is on soon taking a small hour break been studying all day
Speaking of shitty tv shows...

What's up with this Supernatural spin off? Like Sam & Dean aren't enough or what? How offensive.

I know I haven't watched anything since Season 7 ended, but that episode is going to be the worst ever. Back door pilots always are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of shitty tv shows...

What's up with this Supernatural spin off? Like Sam & Dean aren't enough or what? How offensive.

I know I haven't watched anything since Season 7 ended, but that episode is going to be the worst ever. Back door pilots always are.
oh werd didn't know they were getting a spin off gonna have to google this

wow it sounds horrible it has nothing to do with sam and dean its about a female werewolf falling in love... and teen wolf is a good show

Hey this thread title is afraid to die to admit what's about to happen to Botchanetta.
I'm just going to eat it up so much when Ayla loses.

Like Jack Tretton at the Sony E3 conference.

Slurp that shit up like a milkshake.

56527-I-drink-your-milkshake-gif-LCzF.gif

In that previous gif, Samuel L Jackson is playing the role of Obama and the milkshake is playing the role of Mando-Dawg's life.

Serious question, bros. Would anyone be interested in watching me stream Killer Instinct & Titanfall? I'm real solid at Killer Instinct so I can promise you a good show there. Titanfall I plan to learn and try to get good at. Let me know, I wouldn't mind broadcasting if I had a bit of an audience!

do you keep the game like some cag members do? dark souls II is probably the new topic.
Nah son, standby for TITANFALL! Come on, didn't you see the graphics GIF that Frost posted? Only babies could play a game with graphics that terrible.

So what kind of gamers do we have in here? Gunnm is 360 mainly. Indignate? Whoknows? luxuria I see online on my 3DS pretty often.
One, Wii U, retro, 360, 3DS, PC (mostly One and retro games right now since it's still fresh)

Wow, I didn't know you guys were that close...

I'm mainly on the 360, but I PC and PS3 too.
When we playing Marvel?

If Jimbo had stayed in LA, he would have understood everything that went down in this thread so far.

Mistakes were made.

Serious question, bros. Would anyone be interested in watching me stream Killer Instinct & Titanfall? I'm real solid at Killer Instinct so I can promise you a good show there. Titanfall I plan to learn and try to get good at. Let me know, I wouldn't mind broadcasting if I had a bit of an audience!
I'll be down to watch some cereal KI play. I still hardly understand what goes on in that game.

When we playing Marvel?
I don't know, I've gotten on and fell off and gotten back on and fell back off since the last time we played.

I still have your number (if it's the same). I'll text you so that you can body sometime this weekend maybe.

Nah son, standby for TITANFALL! Come on, didn't you see the graphics GIF that Frost posted? Only babies could play a game with graphics that terrible.

One, Wii U, retro, 360, 3DS, PC (mostly One and retro games right now since it's still fresh)

When we playing Marvel?
I stream fighters most days and nights while I'm working. I'd check some KI for sure.

I think I might be interested in both. How big of an audience are you looking for?

Almost time for me to head out to the Titanfall Midnight Launch! Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Best Buy I go!!

Can I have your one then? Since you know…you dont play games. :whistle2:
No! I play it a bunch! I just don't play that one specific game with Indig!

I'm sure I'll watch some of your stuff (maybe even pop in Titanfall since the One has that feature!), I'll probably be streaming a fair amount of stuff myself as well, Titanfall and PvZ at first probably, as well as some other stuff though. I'll probably have no audience though lol

Sorry I missed so much. Tomorrow is my Mom's funeral. It's looking more and more like I'll have to take legal action against my dad soon to keep my brothers.

The dude checked out the copy of Titanfall I got 2 minutes before midnight :O:O:O:O......INSTALL FASTER....must...standby...for....TITANFALL

Sorry I missed so much. Tomorrow is my Mom's funeral. It's looking more and more like I'll have to take legal action against my dad soon to keep my brothers.
That really sucks man, legal stuff is never good. Hope your able to get everything figured out and going well.

Agreed Rai Rai, my copy is downloading right now.

Glad you guys would be interested in a stream. I think it will be fun. Shooting for Thursday to give it a go.

In regards to what size audience I'm looking for, not a large one. Not trying to do this as a job or anything. I'd be happy to get 10!

Played through one of the campaigns, my team won 2/9, omg they were sooooo bad. I was team MVP like over half of them :/ Oh well, once I run through it again I can just replay until I win, still had a blast. The map designs are so good, like every single map so far has been amazing (desert one was probably my favorite so far), wish campaign was more then 2 modes though.

"Embrace the darkness, lest it consume you." - Gamespot Dark Souls II review

Jesus fucking christ. People need to get over themselves. Treating Dark Souls games like they're trials of manhood or some shit. 

"Embrace the darkness, lest it consume you." - Gamespot Dark Souls II review

Jesus fucking christ. People need to get over themselves. Treating Dark Souls games like they're trials of manhood or some shit.
Someone doesn't feel manly enough that they couldn't beat Dark Souls!

I just gotta dump on Satan and I'm done with LoS2 at least until the Alucard DLC comes out. Then I have to try to speed through Stick of Truth before next Tuesday. 

I'm also interested in Yoshi's New Island and I do need something besides Pokemon to play on my 3DS at work. 

Apparently two of my coworkers have 3DSs. Time to finally get some damn street passes.
Streetpassing has become a popular thing to do at my work lately. I can get like 7 or 8 everyday.

So what kind of gamers do we have in here? Gunnm is 360 mainly. Indignate? Whoknows? luxuria I see online on my 3DS pretty often.
Mostly WiiU, 3DS, Vita, and PC for me. Also PS3 sometimes and older stuff.

Stick of Truth was good, took me 15 hrs to beat, got a little tiresome near the end but it was aight. 8.5/10

Titanfall is frickin awesome and so much fun, I can only play it on low on my laptop but its great.  9.5/10

Dark Souls II so far is pretty good too, im only 2 hours in but not bad and I havent died once yet!  8.5/10

I might have to wait on most of the games I want this month. We're moving at the end of March, so I figure I should be responsible or some dumb shit. Still gotta get Ground Zeroes though. Maybe Second Son.

Maybe Yoshi.

I currently have a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 3DS.

I've mainly been gaming on Vita lately as I just got it a few weeks ago. PS3 is my main platform overall the past couple of years. 3DS I played a lot on from picking it up last March through this January. But I've kind of exhausted most of the released games I was interested in, and I'm not really interested in any future ones announced so far. So that may get traded/sold toward a PS4 if there aren't more announcements that interest me at E3. The Wii U was an impulse buy I kinda, sorta regret as there's not much out yet that interests me other than platformers--and I'm getting burnt out on those.

360 was my main platform for most of this past generation, but I soured on MS after they started focusing on Kinect so much and there were no exclusives I cared about after Gears 3. I had a crappy experience with their customer service when my Live account got hacked and migrated to Russia in late 2011 as well (I have a couple CAG blog posts about it). Add in the DRM crap they tried to push, forcing Kinect into the X1 etc. and I just have no interest in supporting them. So I'll be a PS4/Vita gamer most of this generation given that and my decling interest in the Nintendo platforms.

I've also never been attracted to PC gaming. Too much hassle, expecially when the PC exclusives are mostly in genres I have zero interest in like RTS, Sim, MMORPG, MOBA etc. I also don't care much about graphics, so the only appeal is the crazy cheap games in Steam sales. But PS+ has negated that some with the freebies and big discounts on digital games.

I might have to wait on most of the games I want this month. We're moving at the end of March, so I figure I should be responsible or some dumb shit. Still gotta get Ground Zeroes though. Maybe Second Son.

Maybe Yoshi.
Where you moving 2?

And Yoshi > MGZ > Second Son!

I'm on :ps3:  :vita: and :3ds:

Currently working on X-Com and Gravity Rush on the Sony side.

I've got Etrian Odyssey IV in the 3ds, but haven't started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back