GGT 310 Va a Hacer Todo en Español

Status
Not open for further replies.
How stellar knew I was pro Xbox is beyond me but he knows me so well
Just got my Dark Souls 2, this steelbook is REALLY nice man, except for the fact that my disc was loose in it since the little holdy part is kinda small lol

Also, weapon+shield DLC LOL nope, not using that

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Dark Souls 2, this steelbook is REALLY nice man, except for the fact that my disc was loose in it since the little holdy part is kinda small lol

Also, weapon+shield DLC LOL nope, not using that
it'll look nice next to my dark souls 1 ce
I didn't know you could respec points in this game pretty awesome

fuck! Oh well I guess that leaves DA by itself this fall. I seriously don't know what other game I'll be getting this fall as I doubt I'm buying another Batman day 1 again, even if it is Rocksteady.
I mean dark souls is a game you can play for years so why worry about what you're playing in fall dawg

lame I didn't get the black edition so I didn't pick it up fuck dark souls II all about witcher 3

needed to study anyways

lame I didn't get the black edition so I didn't pick it up fuck dark souls II all about witcher 3

needed to study anyways
They were only going to give you standard? Where did you pre-order it at? I didn't even know there was a standard edition yet

gamestop, they had black armor editions on the shelf too. Ah well kinda glad I can just study now which I should be doing now...

Guys, stop buying new games, this is stupid.

No wonder why you all never have time for Phantom Breakers.

"Embrace the darkness, lest it consume you." - Gamespot Dark Souls II review

Jesus fucking christ. People need to get over themselves. Treating Dark Souls games like they're trials of manhood or some shit.
just go play callofduttyfag lol u cant hang

Hope they make a Pilots Only mode or something. Titans kind of just cause a clusterfuck.
just go play callofduttyfag lol u cant hang

what if godzilla ate that malaysian place, bought two shirts from hot topic and they're a size smaller than what they're supposed to be. fucking emo cunts now I need to lose more weight fuck

Since we're all taking stock here I should point out I don't actually play videogames I just watch them wrestle.

Hey by the way VGCW is on in two hours so get ready for me to talk to you about that. I think Guile vs Protoman in a non-title match is supposed to be the big fight today? I dunno, this is just filler for me until the Friday episode.

RAT+MAN.jpeg

he made it seem like he betrayed america but in the end he was trying to steal some buried treasure from volgin or something I don't know

of melonie on all fours crawling looking for stuff because I ordered her too? video games

I can just picture boomerkuwarng behind flaming mammoth after a nice turkey bean breakfast just dropping oil shit bombs into his throat and a look of horror as he gobbles it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back