GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

So Supernatural...

Dean's a demon now? Okay. The dudes literally been to hell and back like why is this a big deal? If Sam not having a soul didn't change anything then this sure as hell won't matter in the long run. Unless this is set up for if they actually do end next season and just kill Dean off for good or something. I don't have context for any of this shit though cuz I'm still like 3 seasons behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Supernatural...

Dean's a demon now? Okay. The dudes literally been to hell and back like why is this a big deal? If Sam not having a soul didn't change anything then this sure as hell won't matter in the long run. Unless this is set up for if they actually do end next season and just kill Dean off for good or something. I don't have context for any of this shit though cuz I'm still like 3 seasons behind.
Demon cain is one of the strongest niggas in the supernatural verse because of his first blade and ability to control it now dean has the same power. Sam was a demon and had jean grey telepathy power and was cured from it so eventually he'll go human. Crowley is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show. I was starting to like Gladriel too but he went kaboom

You know what it is about network television shows? Their seasons are way to fuckin long. 24's concept is cool, but it takes so much for me to literally watch a day of another person's life.

It's why I stopped watching Supernatural and why I don't feel like watching Arrow.

Just give me 13-16 badass episodes. Shit, look how much GoT does with just 10.

Shadowrun is pretty long that I've gotten a bit tired of it along with it's weird difficulty spike that's based on luck.

Video Games.

BoMF2_NCYAADSve.jpg

Demon cain is one of the strongest niggas in the supernatural verse because of his first blade and ability to control it now dean has the same power. Sam was a demon and had jean grey telepathy power and was cured from it so eventually he'll go human. Crowley is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show. I was starting to like Gladriel too but he went kaboom
I don't know who half of those dudes are. Crowley was always dope.

Was Sam ever actually a demon? He just drank demon blood; difference. You can classify him better as a vampire. Unless we're counting the time he was the devil but that doesn't count cuz he was the devil.

Yeah, Zeki is very trustworthy.

I mean he tells people things about me all the time that are apparently bad so yeah you can totally trust him.

I don't know who half of those dudes are. Crowley was always dope.

Was Sam ever actually a demon? He just drank demon blood; difference. You can classify him better as a vampire. Unless we're counting the time he was the devil but that doesn't count cuz he was the devil.
I guess good point everyone this season was pretty much new except that old dude named metatron he tricked castiel into giving up his angel powers and it expelled all the angels from heaven, sam had the chance to close the gates of hell forever locking in the demons but at the cost of his life but dean stopped him and then abaddon appeared but like she did nothing this season they made her out as this badass bitch and you barely saw her

Some kid I went to high school just said that Melanie and Leda are "fuckin' hot"
why are you watching youtube videos with your friends? stop being weird

how many people bought that praise the sun shirt?

He is talented

Also

Mega Man is lame. Gunnm will never know I said that though
Billie Jean was about a lady godzilla, almost all Micheal Jackson music was written by godzilla, he never got his credit though

also

why is he called mega man when he should be called Mega Boy

bread's done
Back