GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Wolfenstein and Transistor are great.
You're going to burn yourself out with video games. They're fun and all but you don't need to play every one.

Just do what me and whoknows are doing biding our time for mighty no9. GOTY thank you based keiji. I still need a t-shirt frame for my keiji signed shirt I've never hung a shirt before or know how.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to burn yourself out with video games. They're fun and all but you don't need to play every one.

Just do what me and whoknows are doing biding our time for mighty no9. GOTY thank you based keiji. I still need a t-shirt frame for my keiji signed shirt I've never hung a shirt before or know how.
I have to play everything, im downloading Drakengard 3 and im gonna play that soon and i still play Diablo 3 and MLB 14 and then Watchdogs next week, awww yeah. Oh and then Mario Kart too. I'm home all day doe, wat else am i gonna do, lol.

If by might no9 you mean Godzilla movie tie-in game. then yes,

Naw, X-Men this week!
iRIULL8.gif

Has anyone here played Ni no Kuni for ps3? Was curious to know what your opinions were on gameplay, story and length of game?
I didn't finish it due to my PS3 dying (been meaning to get back to it), but I put a good chunk of time into it and really enjoyed it. It seems like a pretty long game with plenty of optional things to do on the side.

To me the story is far less annoying than a lot of JRPG stories, in that it isn't full of so much melodrama and anime teens. It's more like a children's story (in a good way) or a Ghibli movie, which makes sense considering who worked on it. With that said, the story also isn't really super engaging on it's own. For me, it was mainly just being in the world that I enjoyed. It has some really gorgeous scenery and a charming tone.

The combat is fun, but the AI can be stupid, so I wouldn't say it's a game you should go into if that's mainly what you care about. There's lots of other things to do in the game as well though, so a lot of the gameplay fun is in the exploration, quests, and monster collecting.

So overall, it's definitely a game I'd recommend giving a shot, especially if you are into Ghibli.

Hope they announce a Ni No Kuni sequel at E3, or a 3DS port of the DS version Japan got, complete with the original turn-based combat. That was my biggest gripe with NiNoKuni: the clunky combat.

I beat Tearaway. It has one of the most unexpectedly best endings of any game I've ever played.  Kinda reminds me of The Lego Movie in a way.

Overall I absolutely loved the game. It alone makes the Vita purchase worthwhile to me. Especially because it's use of the console's features is super creative and integral to both the story and the gameplay.

Now I gotta print out and make some of those papercrafts.

Yeah I saw that earlier funny shit. There's a group of guys who did  the same thing on dark souls I in that forest next to the cat they would dress as the NPC's and just stand there someone else also dressed like the silver knights in that orenstein and smough area.

Hacker at 4:12. I ran into a hacker during mirror knight I got 400k souls for killing him just spammed crystal soul spear on him

Best part is 9:48.

Street Fighter sound clips at the end killed me.

P4A Ultimax scans of Ken and Koro. I will stomach how terrible Ken looks to play with my boy. Cerberus confirmed.

famitsu-p4u2-kenkoromaru-edit.png

Street Fighter sound clips at the end killed me.

P4A Ultimax scans of Ken and Koro. I will stomach how terrible Ken looks to play with my boy. Cerberus confirmed.

famitsu-p4u2-kenkoromaru-edit.png
Is Ken the chick on that picture?

Doesn't he have his own persona that he doesn't need to be paired with Koro?

Hi guys i need advice on some good gaming mouses or regular mouses.

What do you all recommend? I want them to be cheap and non rubber.

please help

Doesn't he have his own persona that he doesn't need to be paired with Koro?
He does in P3. I have NO idea how they're gonna work. Koro seems to have a meter applied to him though, so I'm wondering if he's gonna work like a Marvel assist or something.

He does in P3. I have NO idea how they're gonna work. Koro seems to have a meter applied to him though, so I'm wondering if he's gonna work like a Marvel assist or something.
I was thinking that he would just take up the persona buttons (is it C & D? I forget how that game is structured).

Hi guys i need advice on some good gaming mouses or regular mouses.

What do you all recommend? I want them to be cheap and non rubber.

please help
Any Logitech mouse ever for < or equal to $15.

Unless you're going hardcore gaming and need all those extra buttons or whatever those mice have, I don't see why you would want anything more than a simple mouse.

But I'm just a simple person.

With simple needs.

bread's done
Back