GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

Bought 2 twelve packs of Baja Blast. I need to stock up.

Godzilla.
I did the same, dawg!

Man, first day of work was yesterday. It was just training, but it sucked. Second day of training is today and sometime this week I'll have another day of actual training in my department. There's so much dumb stuff that I have to remember. I can't wait to see if I actually have to use the terror attack or bomb threat emergency plans.

Also, I already know that my first paycheck is going towards taking my woman to see X-Men and out to a nice lunch.
nice enjoy I'm going saturday myself with my brother -- fedex just called me for an interview woot more money to buy stupid mega man shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there documentation on that thing? If that's an official statue, it's...not a great one.

I'm actually considering taking the hit, getting a 3D printer, and just making my own shit. Prolly save me money in the long run.

I missed out on this action!, I don't check ebay as much but would have bid on this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mega-Man-Statue-Rare-Awesome-condition-NR-/161276503765?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item258cd426d5&nma=true&si=ScQN%252BpUpreasw4rVi1NOQgPDKog%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

One of those rare mega man anniversary statues they released like one of 3 the other two are more rarer but this one is up there
You can do better

Is there documentation on that thing? If that's an official statue, it's...not a great one.

I'm actually considering taking the hit, getting a 3D printer, and just making my own shit. Prolly save me money in the long run.
Nah its legit they only made like 2k or less the number is on the foot

You can do better
low expectations are the norm when you're a mega man fan

Smash went down like 2 and a half hours ago but if you were still connected you could play, played with phanton and Beatles up until a bit ago, it was real fun guys, definitely gonna miss doing that. Hopefully we can get some more multi games like that going again in the future (even if it is just the new Smash again when that comes out haha).

Oh shit, is it?

GUYS, KEN AND KORO ARE IN THE NEW P4A I'M FREAKING OUT.
Yup. July 2nd or something. Now I'm hesitant on getting Transistor since that also looks like a possible Vita game. Would be amazing if it were to happen.

I guess I'll just play through CoL now before the Vita version.

And if Ken hasn't aged then GTFO. Koro, on the other hand, can stay. I'm glad they were able to add him at least. Kinda wish he was his own fighter. Dogs > Ken.

Anyone getting Transistor?

Video games.
Yep. Have it preordered. Will start it up for a break from MLB The Show after I finish my season. I'm at the start of the World Series so at least four more games.

I loved Bastion, so I'm really looking forward to Transistor. Though reviews have it at 5-8 hours which is a bit short for $20. Especially with Child of Light just out recently at $15 and 10-15 hours.

Probably sooner.

Lol. Indie games.
i just looked up the Transistor game on youtube. it looked like an ios/android mobile game. they should of made the game for the mobile platform, it would of better chance to be successful like angry bird.

kMyJYFH.jpg

even though you blocked my message, everytime i post, you are still being reminded of me, because of that white block with the message this post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by ____

Damn I want to see godzilla again. This was probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaKQYGIbqBQ

with the music and the heavy breathing the other was the airport roar scene gave me chills

Imagine with the technology of today how touching this shit would be if it were in godzilla 2. fuck frozen this would be the new hit animated movie. Not a dry eye in the fucking theater when little godzuki finally masters the art of the fire breath

giphy.gif

bread's done
Back